Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: So, how will you upgrade to Win 10 ?   (multiple votes OK)

I will seek it joyously as fast as I can
I will watch and wait for most of a year
I am being Borged already at Win 7/8.1
I will stay out until they force it on me
Thinking about jumping ship - do something else
Will stay where I am until my hardware dies
ChromeOS or Linux for me, thank you
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

« Last Modified by: Oldfeller--FSO on: 09/01/15 at 09:35:28 »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Oh my! Windows 10 already? (Read 2183 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Oh my! Windows 10 already?
Reply #120 - 08/15/15 at 18:44:52

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-office-365-expires-2014-3

This Is What Happens To Your Files When You Stop Paying For A Microsoft Office Subscription

"Microsoft wants to change how we buy Microsoft Office software. Instead of paying for the software once, Microsoft wants us to be paying for it monthly or annually.

Microsoft offers a variety of subscriptions for the latest version called Office 365.  This isn't cloud software. It still installs on your PC or Mac and the files will also be stored on your PC (though you can set it up to save to the cloud, too).

But the question is: what happens to your files if you decide to stop paying the subscription?

Microsoft does not delete them. It doesn't delete the Office software from your PC either. You can open them and look at them but you can't edit them.

Our one-year subscription to Office 365 recently came due and we did not renew it. Sure enough, the software deactivated itself.

This is what happened when we tried to use it after it expired.

1. When we clicked on an Office document, the file didn't immediately open. Instead, we got this screen. We clicked on the bottom to view the file for free.

2. The file opened, but none of the editing buttons worked. They were all "gray" indicating they were turned off. We were still able to copy and paste from the document into another file, using keyboard shortcuts.

3. Since the software is still installed, you can click on the icon. The app won't open. It will just load in the launch bar/dock.

4. With the app in the bar, you can right click and will give you the option to view a file.

At any time, we can renew our subscription, Microsoft says, and the apps will update to their latest versions and become functional again."

So, this is your future unless you choose to bleed some (either monthly or yearly) into the Microsoft blood bowl.  

Please remember that you were told way back when (now, by me) when the time comes around and it is your turn in the barrel ..... you were warned.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #121 - 08/15/15 at 23:02:29

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/16/8227847/how-microsoft-makes-money

Microsoft reveals how it will make money giving away software
It's all about getting you hooked during the short "for free" period.

Roll Eyes     Roll Eyes      Roll Eyes      Roll Eyes

Speaking at Microsoft’s Convergence conference today, Chris Caposella, who is in charge of marketing at the software giant, revealed Microsoft’s freemium plans in full.

FREEMIUM IS THE WAY FORWARD

"It involves four parts: acquire, engage, enlist, and monetize.

Acquire is Microsoft's way of getting people to use a product for free, like Office for iPad.

Engage is Microsoft’s plan to get them hooked on the product and leverage other parts of its ecosystem to keep someone using the service.

Enlist is simply finding fans to keep the circle going, and then

Monetizing is figuring out who will pay for subscription versions of the service they’re hooked on."

NEXT, YOU HAVE TO BREAK INTO YOUR COMPETITORS FOOD CHAINS

"Caposella’s talk marks the first time Microsoft has clearly signaled exactly how it will rival Apple and Google’s ecosystems. Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer hinted at it during his final months, but Caposella used an illustration of all three companies’ greatest assets to show where Microsoft is focusing its efforts. "If you look what Apple advertises on TV, at least in the US, it’s all iPhone and iPad, and yet you see all the lines that connect their ecosystem," explains Caposella. "So they can focus their marketing dollars on a very small number of things, be very disciplined, but because they’ve engineered their things to work together one product naturally leads to the next product without any marketing at all. Very efficient marketing to build your marketing into your products."

MICROSOFT IS TAKING AN APPLE APPROACH TO PRODUCT INTEGRATION

It’s a technique that Microsoft has started to adopt, admits Caposella. Citing the Surface Pro 3 and its deep integration with OneNote, Microsoft has seen a big increase in OneNote usage. "We had to convince the Windows team to work with the Surface team to work with the OneNote team," says Caposella, but the result was a product tied to Microsoft’s strengths. Elsewhere, Cortana feeds into Bing to break the Google addiction. "If you use Cortana, you’re actually becoming a Bing user," explains Caposella. "This is a way I can build Bing into every Windows phone, into every Windows 10 PC." While breaking the familiarity of using Google’s website to search might be difficult, slowly spreading Cortana into apps and services across Microsoft’s products will certainly help draw people away. Microsoft is using the same techniques for Outlook.com by integrating Skype in the hope you’ll become a Skype user and they can then sell you minutes or subscriptions."

It's a nice plan, but it is predicated on being BETTER, much much better than the competition in order to be DESIRABLE and to get them all hooked on your stuff once you get them to try it by giving it away for a short period of time.

In reality, long standing user habit is really the only thing working in MS's favor right now as some of their new software is both raw edged and barely written (seen as somewhat incomplete) at this stage of things.  

"Better and desirable" do not apply at this point in time for very much at all.

The full enchilada subscription thing is really based upon there being some one element that you discovered that you just simply MUST HAVE, so that justifies MS tapping you for all the rest of it since they won't supply just the one or two pieces you really want/need.    

All or nothing is the MS way from now on.

« Last Edit: 08/17/15 at 18:53:45 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #122 - 08/15/15 at 23:15:24

I made the mistake? of getting win10...Mrs at work today,it's raining.can't do anything outside...I know..I'll watch a movie a mate gave me...oh nup...keep getting errors on one built in player and the windows media player gives me sound but no picture,and can't find a clear answer into fixing it...thinking very seriously about booting 10 and going back to 7..oh...and it booted my wifi after a week of connecting  straight away..have to use a usb dongle for wifi...gawd sake

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #123 - 08/15/15 at 23:26:46

Do tell us about putting Win 7 back into use   -------   many have been unable to return to a fully working Win 7 system using the 30 day "go back tool".

The Win10 device drivers remain the active drivers, etc. etc. etc. likely because the same name for the driver was used so the software could find it.

Folks who have had most success going back had a full Win 7 hard drive backup that they restored.

« Last Edit: 08/16/15 at 18:27:14 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #124 - 08/15/15 at 23:49:11

my first laptop with windows 7 crashed and burned...managed to download windows 7 from a site...had to extract it..put it onto usb stick then put on to dvd <---was a few years ago so can't remember why it had to be done like that...so thankfully I can do a complete install   Smiley

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #125 - 08/16/15 at 00:52:57

I quit going to the business insider.... after they quoted the examiner as a source of trusted information....

I thing the examiner bought them out Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #126 - 08/16/15 at 02:13:36

A bit like OF  has been saying, I talked with a computer literate fourteen or fifteen year old today. He says WIN 10's ok but full of bugs.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #127 - 08/16/15 at 07:25:25

Here is my alternative to the Win10 internet update dance --- mine is Linux Mint Mate 17.2

No hassles if a re-install is needed, no verification or hash mark checking is done.   Software and OS all work together just fine, as they are polished and refined to act as a whole.

Instantly recognizes your hardware during install and has a FAR better success rate on older hardware than MS does.

It is different, but if you click on the bottom left icon and follow the menus it requires NO knowledge of the OS's operating system and any reasonably alert grandmother can do it.  

The look and feel and click functions are very much like XP (intentionally done that way, of course).

If you blow it to hell and gone (trying to get a Win 10 disk to load is a good way to do this btw since MS instantly attacks Mint's bootloader and disables it) it is a half hour job to put it back using the free installation DVD that you made from the ISO.

Requires no defrag or anti-virus -- was designed not to do that and by golly it doesn't.

And it is free (and the subsequent softwares are free) and will remain free, forever, even when Win 10 rolls to Windows Permanent and the first of the endless series of fairly sizable MS software subscription bills comes due.

And it is lighter and MUCH FASTER than Windows on all existing and all future hardware .... did I mention that?

Smiley      plus it makes you smile, not frown

« Last Edit: 08/16/15 at 18:15:26 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Screenshot_002.png

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #128 - 08/16/15 at 15:36:47

And as you hassle along ongoing with Microsoft and Windows 10, please understand why I don't want to go play with you in that particular lose-lose-pay-lose pay again lose again (and again and again) MS aggravation game .....

I am too old and I want to go do this for free instead of being pissed off and frustrated all the time.

Smiley

.... Mint does everything I have ever needed to do, and it did it very nicely with very minimal hassle.
  And it did it for free.     (all apps, programs & softwares are totally free too)

« Last Edit: 08/18/15 at 23:06:23 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #129 - 08/16/15 at 21:01:06

I still don't see how everyone thinks Microsoft is going to make the "plain jane" win 10 a "pay to use" software.

IT WILL NOT BE SO......

Y2K all over again...

They are smarter than that....no really, they are....

Would you buy a car if you had to pay to use the software that the car needs to run its computers?
Just like the "on star" on cars.... after the first "free" year, people de-activate it.
But what if when you called in to deactivate it, your car stopped running.... you know.... the 30k car you bought...

Get my point?  It will not happen.... they don't own the hardware of the laptop/PC/phone/tablet.

They would be signing their own death certificate..... they are simply going to charge for the "office" and "media" software.... what can you do without it?
Surf the web......
And you will log on to download "free" office programs to use... and free media programs to use.....

To fall for the hype...... don't be afraid your computer is all of a sudden one day going to say "PAY OR WE SHUT YOUR COMPUTER DOWN"...
because; IT WILL NOT HAPPEN....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #130 - 08/17/15 at 07:28:07

Old-Rider, you can get abruptly shut down in Europe right now for EULA violations if you are hashmarked as a software pirate due to MS checking out your game hashmarks for you .....  and since your old license for Win 7/8.1 is invalid and gone now you get to pay MS for a new license to get it back going again.

anebv8 is now going to try to use his old DVD to reinstall Win 7 -- let's see how far he gets.

I believe what was said was that you would be gently coerced at the Win 10 to Win Permanent change over to "invest" in a full software package that included MS's cradle to grave taking care of you, OS, Office, the entire enchilada.  

Examples of the current methodology if you don't renew your Office were shown (factual).

MS has even published a rubric for how they intend to "leverage you over" into a subscription basis (and they must do this as they need a money flow to stay in business).

Judge the future by what is happening now to get everybody off Win 7 and on to Win 10.    Extend that a bit to forsee what MS will do to get you off Win 10 and on to Windows Permanent.

Heck, we had a guy here on the list who got "force moved" willy-nilly from Win 8 to Win 8.1 against his stated will --- hey, that was YOU wasn't it?

Here's the difference, you like and trust Microsoft now and feel like they are getting unfairly painted with the Darth Vader brush right now.

Fact is, they breathe funny and dress funny and have done so fairly consistently for over 20 years now .....

Wink       ..... and now they are going about building yet another "kinder/gentler" Death Star ......

« Last Edit: 08/18/15 at 23:07:27 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #131 - 08/18/15 at 02:03:01

More information on the EULA changes that allow MS to shut down, well, a wide variety of things or to choose to simply stop working for you if something is found to be illegal.    And this includes your controllers and the hardware inside your box too, BTW, not just your software and games.

What really drives this situation is Win 10 will run on Xbox, which is a hotbed of ripped off cloned copies of proprietary controllers, cards, software, etc. etc.    These Xbox driven changes were first  mentioned in June/July and went into effect on August 1,  so yes MS did indeed unilaterally change their EULA fairly suddenly totally on their own.  

These changes affect EVERYBODY, btw, not just the Europeans.    Europeans just had the honor of being the first ones to be shot by the electronic update stormtroopers.

So it was the Xbox boys at MS that wanted some drastic controls put in place -- but they forgot the general PC population would get the same level of software checking and draconian control actions when Win10 went to go check if PC driver updates were needed for this game and that video card and that game controller, etc. up there on the PC front.  

And remember please, that registering your new stuff in PC land is OPTIONAL and many folks simply chose not to be bothered with it .....

So, they flat assed forgot that PC guys game too ......  and perhaps the Xbox guys wanting to shut the whole machine's OS down might be an appropriate response for an Xbox but IT IS SURE AS HELL NOT AN APPROPRIATE RESPONSE FOR SOMEBODY'S WORK OR HOME PC.

So now MS overall has yet another PR mess on their hands to deal with .....  a big 'un.

=======================================

Confirmation of the REALITY of this situation comes from:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/08/17/windows-10s-pirated-softwa...

"Windows 10 scandals keep coming: forced updates (causing crash loops), disabled user preferences, outlandish privacy invasions, blowing through user data allowances. Each is taking the shine off what is actually a very good core operating system, but I’m sorry to say they don’t stop there…

The eagle eyes over a tech blog Alphr have spotted a remarkable permission in the Windows 10’s services agreement: the operating system has the right to scan all software and hardware on your computer and disable anything it believes is illegal.

Section 7b reads: “We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the [Windows] Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices.”

If you’re running Windows 10 and don’t like this, too late. Users have to agree to all terms in the Windows 10 services agreement before it will install. And it isn’t just Windows 10 which can do this.

Microsoft quietly added this terminology to the service agreements for Windows 10, Windows Phone and Xbox Live back in June, but it only came into force from 1 August."

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/75749/20150812/playing-pirated-games-on-you...

"We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices," Microsoft explains in the agreement. "You may also be required to update the software to continue using the Services."

It's not entirely clear what the company means by the "unauthorized hardware peripheral devices" it mentions in the agreement, but that could refer to third-party Xbox controllers that Microsoft did not certify.

Counterfeit games, meanwhile, represent pirated software, and Windows 10 will have little tolerance for that.

It's worth pointing out that the terms will not only affect Windows 10 users, but also users of other Microsoft services and software. The terms cover updates to Windows Live Mail, Skype, Maps, the OneDrive and OneNote apps, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Photo Gallery and Windows Games from Microsoft.

The company further reserves the right to change the terms at any given time, pledging to notify users when it enforces new changes. Users don't have to specifically agree to the new terms, as Microsoft will consider it an agreement if you use the services once the changes go into effect. As this has already occurred, your continued use of Microsoft services has been taken to mean that you agree to the terms.

But if you don't actually consent to these terms, Microsoft doesn't leave you with many options: you can stop using the services and close your Microsoft and Skype account."

Roll Eyes

Life on the new Death Star may be sorta restricted at times, and if you do something they don't like they just may space you right along with a smelly load of garbage.    

And if you want to get back on to the Death Star after being ejected "You may also be required to update the software to continue using the Services" which means you have to go buy a new $110 subscription.

========================================

Check his controllers, cards, drivers and all his software for any good $110 bounty excuses .......

Check her for any false augmentations too ....

No !!!  Not my boobies .....

Yup, we froze this guy's services due to multiple EULA violations ......   it'll cost him to get unfrozen, you know ---- he's gotta go buy a first class premium ticket to get back on the ship.

« Last Edit: 08/18/15 at 04:04:06 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #132 - 08/18/15 at 04:23:27

Yer gettin' close to being tin hat with your supposed Microsoft computer take over tactics.

Microsoft forced 8.1 because of security issues and driver instabilities..... it was a fix. Yes I complained about it..... did I see what the issues were? no... but I went with what the developers decided, and low and behold my system never went down.

Same with my new version of windows....
I have had 3 issues....

My function F3/F4 brighten and darken my display, is it fixed yet? no, will it be, I have no idea, does it stop my system from working? no...

My security camera's will not update and the program will not run using the new "Edge" browser. D-Link does not support Edge and has not updated the drivers at this time (I guess they are waiting for the tide to go back out), however, they have shown that windows IE11 browser is still loaded in windows 10 and can be used to operate the camera software.... my security system is online and working. When D-Link gets off their butt and updates their drivers, I will be happier, microsoft's responsibility is not to write software for D-Link, D-Link must make its camera's work with Edge... or not....  

The final thing...
When I boot up, it takes all of 7 seconds for the system to load to my log-on page. Then when I log-in, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the back round update checks to figure out if I need updating (uses about 90 percent of the hard drive), after those 2-3 minutes, if a download is needed, it works in the back round and does not notify me (I unchecked that box, I don't want to know). However, my new "Cool Sense" video card driver will max my airflow if the cpu heats up, and it slows the system almost to a standstill. I have emailed the video card company, was told they are "working on a solution".

None of these things are shutting down my computer and NOT letting me use it.

EULA.... that's a companies right, if you use their software, DO NOT try to edit the code.

And I have had a 365 Office subscription, and can load it up and view and print old documents and even documents I download, but I cannot edit them, because I LET MY SUBSCRIPTION LAPSE..... I agreed to pay to use the software, and did not pay to continue using it....
That's kinda like your cell phone service, if you agree to pay for the service and then DON'T pay any longer, do you think your are going to have service?
Actually I kind of like the way they are going to do it, because I don't always need to use office, and if I do, I just log on and pay for a year (or quarter, however they are going to work it).
They will NOT shut down my windows 10 computer if I don't pay my subscription for Office, I just won't be able to use my Office program.

Microsoft has its little sneaky spy bot software that catches "illegal" programs.
The illegal part is the folks that don't want to pay Microsoft to use their "registry certificate" fee's. Microsoft wants to be sure a company doesn't install some kind of "kill the system" or "spy on Microsoft" Trojan in the drivers that company loads up.
The folks making the big stinks, are those companies that probably don't want to pay for the certificate, or are planning to load up some spy crud into your system....

Anyway...... this is becoming a bash/defend post.....

So if my system crashes because Microsoft wants my money...... i'll come back and post again.....

But until then, i'll just keep using my windows 10.

P.S. The windows registries I was talking about reloading.... are from different computers, they are registered under my name, just because i'm using one version of windows 10 on this laptop does not mean I cannot use my other 6 registered copies.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #133 - 08/18/15 at 09:55:03

Cheesy

Yes, you sure can tell the fans from the bashers, can't you?

And another thing about the second and third Death Stars is that they were put into service long before all the outer hull plates were even laid down ..... that situation rings true for Win 10 as well.  

Both cases the reason is the same, it was time and the Death Star went into service  ---  whether it was really ready or not made no difference.

Part of what goes on with Win10 is all the White Clone Micropuppies are stumbling over their own tool boxes all the time as they try to remotely service a partially assembled but still quite complex piece of computing equipment.

Wink    ..... and I prefer pre-crinkled recycled aluminum foil,  real tin foil is too stiff and makes for a very uncomfortable hat ......

« Last Edit: 08/20/15 at 07:23:00 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #134 - 08/18/15 at 10:06:17

old_rider wrote on 08/18/15 at 04:23:27:

Yer gettin' close to being tin hat with your supposed Microsoft computer take over tactics.

Microsoft forced 8.1 because of security issues and driver instabilities..... it was a fix. Yes I complained about it..... did I see what the issues were? no... but I went with what the developers decided, and low and behold my system never went down.

Same with my new version of windows....
I have had 3 issues....

My function F3/F4 brighten and darken my display, is it fixed yet? no, will it be, I have no idea, does it stop my system from working? no...

My security camera's will not update and the program will not run using the new "Edge" browser.

D-Link router does not support Edge and has not updated the drivers at this time (I guess they are waiting for the tide to go back out), however, they have shown that windows IE11 browser is still loaded in windows 10 and can be used to operate the camera software.... my security system is online and working. When D-Link gets off their butt and updates their drivers, I will be happier, microsoft's responsibility is not to write software for D-Link, D-Link must make its camera's work with Edge... or not....  

The final thing...
When I boot up, it takes all of 7 seconds for the system to load to my log-on page. Then when I log-in, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the back round update checks to figure out if I need updating (uses about 90 percent of the hard drive), after those 2-3 minutes, if a download is needed, it works in the back round and does not notify me (I unchecked that box, I don't want to know). However, my new "Cool Sense" video card driver will max my airflow if the cpu heats up, and it slows the system almost to a standstill. I have emailed the video card company, was told they are "working on a solution".

None of these things are shutting down my computer and NOT letting me use it.

EULA.... that's a companies right, if you use their software, DO NOT try to edit the code.

And I have had a 365 Office subscription, and can load it up and view and print old documents and even documents I download, but I cannot edit them, because I LET MY SUBSCRIPTION LAPSE..... I agreed to pay to use the software, and did not pay to continue using it....

That's kinda like your cell phone service, if you agree to pay for the service and then DON'T pay any longer, do you think your are going to have service?

Actually I kind of like the way they are going to do it, because I don't always need to use office, and if I do, I just log on and pay for a year (or quarter, however they are going to work it).
They will NOT shut down my windows 10 computer if I don't pay my subscription for Office, I just won't be able to use my Office program.

Microsoft has its little sneaky spy bot software that catches "illegal" programs.  The illegal part is the folks that don't want to pay Microsoft to use their "registry certificate" fee's.

Microsoft wants to be sure a company doesn't install some kind of "kill the system" or "spy on Microsoft" Trojan in the drivers that company loads up.

The folks making the big stinks, are those companies that probably don't want to pay for the certificate, or are planning to load up some spy crud into your system....

Anyway...... this is becoming a bash/defend post.....

So if my system crashes because Microsoft wants my money...... i'll come back and post again.....

But until then, i'll just keep using my windows 10.

P.S. The windows registries I was talking about reloading.... are from different computers, they are registered under my name, just because i'm using one version of windows 10 on this laptop does not mean I cannot use my other 6 registered copies.

Old-Rider is getting a little defensive because I am having too much fun at Microsoft's expense.  

May I point out that he points out 6-8 ongoing conflicts in his own installation where Microsoft has actively broken known good operating software and drivers and such like due to Microsoft's own carelessness with their new OS.

And it's my thought that since Microsoft broke it Microsoft should fix it .....

Mean,    aren't I  ???

Smiley

« Last Edit: 08/18/15 at 23:10:32 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 13:03:55

General CategoryThe Cafe › Oh my! Windows 10 already?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.