Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: So, how will you upgrade to Win 10 ?   (multiple votes OK)

I will seek it joyously as fast as I can
I will watch and wait for most of a year
I am being Borged already at Win 7/8.1
I will stay out until they force it on me
Thinking about jumping ship - do something else
Will stay where I am until my hardware dies
ChromeOS or Linux for me, thank you
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

« Last Modified by: Oldfeller--FSO on: 09/01/15 at 09:35:28 »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Oh my! Windows 10 already? (Read 2183 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Oh my! Windows 10 already?
Reply #105 - 08/05/15 at 17:26:11

Dual boot is a good way to experiment with Linux without feeling like you've locked yourself in.

Eventually you reach the point where one point in time you just simply let the windows go away. Generally after that point in time you consider going back and loading a Windows but then you get irritated enough trying to do it to the point where you give it back up again.

Win 10 is still is a pain in the butt to load up and to get running right.  MS is still MS.

Keeping their plans a closely guarded secret for how to commercialize the free Windows Experience is still a major ???? In people's minds.  

Microsoft keeps saying "Windows as a service" is their game plan but you're going to have to pay for that service somehow or MS can't exist.

« Last Edit: 08/05/15 at 18:52:27 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #106 - 08/06/15 at 11:13:20

Computerworld is reporting that IBM and Apple are teaming up to offer integration solutions for deploying Apple Macs as desktop solutions in large enterprises. IBM has been doing this internally and will now share its expertise.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2956799/computer-hardware/in-a-huge-move...

I see this as a sign that the Microsoft Windows product is getting too hard and troublesome to deploy in enterprise settings.

Between MS's vague information on the future direction (and costs) of Windows, hassles of constant patching, security issues and now issues of spying and datamining in Win 10, I can see people getting tired of Microsoft.

I'm one of those people. I still run Windows for two software reasons: I use Apple itunes to back up my iphone locally (off the cloud). The other reason is a multitrack audio recording program that only runs on Windows and Mac. If it were not for those two programs, I would move wholesale to Linux. As it is, both of them run on Mac, so my next computer purchase might be a Mac, as it would handle all my needs.

I'm writing this post from a dual-boot Ubuntu linux laptop. It handles light duties, mostly web-surfing and a little photo stuff. Except for the iTunes and Reaper multitrack, it does everything I need to do. I haven't booted into Windows for about 3 weeks.

As far as Chromebooks, I am just not ready to drink the Google kool-aid and give Google access to all my information. I consider them to be the next evil empire after Microsoft.

Also with Google, their Google apps do not work well enough in offline mode for my use, in particular, the presentation app (think Power Point). To add video to a presentation, you must link to a Youtube video, meaning you have to upload your video to Youtube for it to be available in your presentation, When the presentation file is downloaded for offline use, any links to external content like an embedded video (YouTube only!!) are gone. You can't link to a local video file. No network, no video!

I've never been an Apple fan and from what I've seen with their recent iphone product, they are beginning to have problems getting trouble-free updates released. It didn't use to be like that.

It kind of makes you wonder what direction to go. I plan on sitting on my Windows 7 and Ubuntu for a while and seeing what shakes out.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #107 - 08/08/15 at 03:53:50

My daughter works for IBM and they are doing a lot of business systems software for Apple right now.

Yes, Apple plans to push into business and move MS aside.

=============================

You have heard about people in Europe being outraged at all the snooping MS is doing in Win10.

Folks in Germany have taken some direct action.

Their free software product is called DoNotSpy10 and they have dug out and identified and provide an easy way to block a lot of Win10's nonsense.

(it's a web page, click on it)      http://pxc-coding.com/de/portfolio/donotspy10/

Our earlier coverage discussed a few key settings and how to manually opt out, thus preventing much of the tracking that Microsoft has enabled in Windows 10. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though — there is a whole list of other things users concerned with privacy will want to address.

Enter DoNotSpy10, a new free app from German developer pXc-coding. Moving beyond the key settings we discussed earlier, this app creates a centralized interface where users can quickly and easily adjust settings related to 37 different features that have a direct impact on security and privacy. This means that instead of combing through a dozen different settings screens in Windows 10, users can adjust all of their privacy and security settings in one place.

Here’s a full list of the settings DoNotSpy10 can currently configure:

Disable telemetry
Disable Biometrics
Disable handwriting data disclosure
Disable handwriting Error Reporting
Disable Application Telemetry
Disable Inventory Collector
Disable Steps Recorder
Disable lock screen camera settings
Deactivate and reset Cortana
Disable localization
Disable sensors
Disable Web search
Disable Windows Media DRM Internet access
Activate postponing upgrades
Disable app notifications
Disable Password button ads
Stopping and resetting the advertising ID
Disable SmartScreen filter for URLs
Disable sending write information
Disable access to language list
Disable app access to localization
Disable app access to camera
Disable app access to microphone
Disable acquaintance
Disable app access to user accounts info
Disable app access to calendar
Disable app access to messages
Disable app access to wireless connections
Disable app access to Uncoupled devices
Disable prompts Feedback
Disabling Windows Update distribution
Disable Windows Update for other products
Disable WiFi Sense
Disable Windows Defender
Disable automatic Windows Updates
Deactivate OneDrive
Disable Automatic Driver Updates

There is more stuff being discovered and blocked all the time as MS is still busy writing the Win10 software.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #108 - 08/08/15 at 13:20:52

Gee OF you sure seem to know your stuff. I think I'll wait until May of next year, although I've had a couple of pop ups telling me Win10 is alright. The pop ups only happened twice.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #109 - 08/09/15 at 07:53:03

Actually, if you follow these pages and actually go to all the reference links then ask Google a query or two on the subject matter found in them you can seem like an expert too.

http://liliputing.com

http://www.e-catworld.com

In reality, I am just following the net just like many of you do.    The stuff in blue is direct quotes and the source is at the top of the post so you can back read something you find interesting.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #110 - 08/09/15 at 09:29:41

Disable windows defender?
Disable Wi-Fi sense?
Disable Prompts?

Um, some of those settings I do NOT agree with.... I hope like heck that program doesn't re-write the registry... It will lock up your system for sure.

Wow....

I'm not a fan-boy, but man, all these "computer savvy" guys telling you to shut off stuff that is vital for your "new" windows to operate correctly is crazy.
What if 85 year old gramps doesn't know how the internet stuff works and follows the "Disable web search".... and wonders why his computer can't find half the stuff he's looking for...
guess what he is going to do.... take it to some frikkin' geek who charges him $$$$ to "fix your stuff".
Which is the reason that half of the software guys who write programs to by-pass all the "optional" things you can do by simply putting a check or removing a check in the windows program write the stuff for, to make a buck fixing what they do to your system....
I've used windows defender since its inception and decline over the last 15 years.... it has never failed me, didn't always stop the newest web add stuff, but face it... NORTON and MACAFEE don't either.... and defender doesn't slow your system to a crawl like they do.

Ok, you know what, i'm not gonna defend windows against all the slamming going on... I'll just sit back and enjoy my trouble free version, that the average joe will get, on his average computer.
I won't hack into the program to try to change it because its "gathering all my information".....I'll simply go into the settings provided and shut off the stuff I find intrusive.
Besides, everyone who takes your money for anything now days is "gathering your information"....
Wonder why lowe's, sears or home depot, or several other companies want your phone number?
Ever use a credit card in a store?
Ever use a debit card in a store?
How about a gas station?
A restaurant?
Face it, the world wants to know what you are doing so it can SELL you something.... and send you an ad, on suzukisavage.com, oh... you mean you didn't know this web site gathers information?  

Well anyway... week two here...the laptop is running just fine.... no black suited guys have knocked on my door, and no pictures of my face have appeared anywhere that I can see, or any voice recordings of my wife and sister in-law talking about what shows they are going to watch tonight, or me talking on Ventrilo with my buds on world of Warcraft about killing some Orc or Warlock.....
Yup, if they are recording everything I do..... someone is having a laugh....ME.....
Wink Grin

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #111 - 08/09/15 at 12:55:26

Old_Rider is right, anyone who is offering "totally hands off, pain free" computing is going to have to have access to all your relevant information and want access to your various data feeds.

And, if you want that sort of cradle to grave care taking, you will give it to them.

I have upgraded one machine to Win 10 and that one is for Grandma's house.   The grandkids and great grandkids (and the various children, trying to get it to work right) screw that machine all up sideways repeatedly like you would not believe.

Win 10 is in a "you take care of it all war" with Chromebook with the Toshiba laptop at Grandma's house being the test bed for me.

I will go by periodically to see how the war is doing.

===================

People are more sensitive right now to the new stuff that Microsoft is now looking at (and locking down entire functional segments of the machine if permissions are removed) their stuff.   It is a change in how MS has operated in the past.   They didn't expect that ....

On the flip side, since the very beginning Google ChromeOS has done the same sorts of things on a Chromebook (and if you use a Google Android with all the features enabled it does the same thing on your phone, always has).

To me, it is a trade off situation.   YOU KNOW IT IS GOING ON and it bothers you some, but in order to get "OK Google" and "Hey Cortana" to work right you simply put up with the privacy invasions.

I have ordered a "high def" microphone for my new big black box PC.    Why?   Because I want the Google +  version on Linux Mint to work right on the big sit down PC as I find talking to the machine to be supremely easy to do.  

I can talk in a paragraph like this and correct the 1-2 screw ups quicker and much easier than I can type the same thing.   Yeah, laziness -- OK I like lazy convenience more than having strict data security.

Having people listening to what your phone can hear or what your PC can hear and keeping endless tabs on what you do and where you go is a social issue that will have to come to a head and burst, sooner or later though.    Yeah, I know the police can get a warrant and do it right now, legally.   My issue is all the other folks who have figured out how to do it.

And yes, I have noticed when I walked into Bass Pro Shops all the coupons and ads for BPS stuff pinging my phone messaging all of a sudden.  

George Orwell's 1984 is here now ......   Big Advertising is watching you 24/7.

Smiley

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #112 - 08/10/15 at 11:08:33

http://liliputing.com/2015/08/trouble-with-mandatory-updates-some-windows-10-...

http://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-cumulative-update-causes-reboot-loop-...

Auto-update can run amok on you (get stuck in a loop).

"Microsoft's first cumulative update for Windows 10 - KB3081424 - is causing havoc for some users. How do I know this? Because I spent a good part of my Sunday morning dealing with it, that's how.

The problem, in a nutshell, is that the update puts affected systems into an endless crash loop. The update tries to install, gets to a certain point, fails, and then displays the unhelpful "We couldn't complete the updates, undoing the changes."

If it stopped there things wouldn't be too bad, but because Microsoft now forces updates onto Windows 10 users, the OS kept trying - and failing - to install the update, which in turn placed the system into a periodic crash/reboot loop that put quite a dent in my productivity.

To make matters worse, the tool that Microsoft released to hide or block toxic Windows 10 updates (as reported by my ZDNet colleague Ed Bott) didn't allow me to prevent this update from attempting to install. So I was forced to either abandon the machine until a fix was made available or try to fix it myself.

I found a fix, but it involved some registry editing voodoo to remove legacy junk (which in my case was related to an Nvidia driver installed on the machine prior to upgrading to Windows 10), a task that some of you might not be comfortable with. Also, since this is not an officially sanctioned fix I'm not comfortable outlining the process here. That said, the fix that worked for me is described in a thread on the Microsoft Answers community if you want to give it a go.

However, I want to throw some caveats at you:

Understand that you take personal responsibility for your actions.

Only try this if you are familiar with System Restore and have a known good backup, because if you delete the wrong entry from the registry you could end up in a worse situation.

During the course of my research I came across some painfully vague instructions [UPDATE: At least one of these pages have been updated since the time of writing] on how to "solve" this problem on a number of tech sites. These instructions are clearly third-party interpretations of the fix written by individuals who hadn't encountered the problem for themselves. Following these "fixes" could very easily cause you to do damage to your system and leave you hating your life even more. If you plan on trying to fix this yourself I encourage you to use the thread I've linked to above, to read it very carefully before doing anything, and if you're in any doubt then wait for an official fix rather than hacking at your registry.

I've no idea how widespread this issue is, although a quick Google/Bing search quickly led me to reports from others having the same problem, along with the fix, so I'm not the only one to come across this issue. However, since it only affects one of my systems (out of about twelve production and test systems) it's safe to say that this is not widespread and probably confined to systems that have built up a fair bit of legacy detritus.

Overall, my Windows 10 experience has been a positive one (currently I only have one other Windows 10 system on the healing bench, and that one is being nursed through a display driver issue) so this is far from being a show-stopping problem. It does, however, highlight a weakness with Microsoft's tool for blocking bad updates, something that I hope will be fixed in the near future."

==================================================

http://www.techspot.com/review/1042-windows-10-vs-windows-8-vs-windows-7/

You remember when we said Win10 was NO FASTER THAN WIN 7  ?????

Absolute proof of this now exists, in a whole bevy of every benchmark test that can be run on the 3 OSs, showing in essence that Win10 is the SAME STUFF or slightly slower than before.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #113 - 08/11/15 at 09:37:40

OK, retrospect time.

Win10 is two full weeks into disbursement and is installed on about a third of the potential machines out there.

People were NOT EXPECTING some of the information requirements of the new OS as Win10 is Microsoft's first attempt to do a hands off OS that takes care of itself.    Get over it, if you want Cortana and all the other bennies you have to give up your "personal data" stuff.

With close to 30 million installs now working and over 5 fix it downloads MS is showing their game and doing fairly well at it.    Fairly well, issues are still occurring daily but the "bricked" stuff has stopped mostly.    

Speed isn't there and never will be -- Win10 is exactly as fast as Win 7 but requires more drive and memory space to do all its new tricks well.

Should you upgrade?   Perhaps not yet -- many folks are still holding back for a bit, not wanting to jump into the blender so to speak.

The blender is getting quieter, though.   A strong recommendation TO PUT IN YOUR REQUEST AND THEN WAIT UNTIL MS SIGNALS YOU TO INSTALL is coming through loud and clear now -- MS does understand what is on your machine for hardware and drivers and such and they do know if they are ready to deal with it or not.

Remember please that Win10 is a work in progress, not a finished product.   MS tells you honestly that it will never be finished because things keep changing all the time out there in computerdom.

« Last Edit: 08/14/15 at 09:57:28 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #114 - 08/11/15 at 17:52:11

Oh well, I had 41745 updates for Windows whatever just now. I think I will hang out until early/mid next year and then think about Win 10

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #115 - 08/11/15 at 20:00:16

The Pawn Star guys just called .....   "Hey, Win10 is just like Chrome, it has to stay on the web all the time to get all its updates, get its stored One Drive stuff and if you go unplug your laptop from the net it tells you it can't find such and such file and for you to go get the internet back up and running ....."

Huh      Ain't that about what they had to say about ChromeOS ??

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #116 - 08/14/15 at 07:04:41

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/13/two_weeks_of_windows_10_how_is_micros...

Two more weeks of Windows 10: Just how is Microsoft doing?\

30 million installs later, what are the outcomes as reported by the users .....

Read it, boys and girls, just read it.

Win10 downloads to your machine whether you install it or not -- and it takes up data bandwidth on your internet connection for the constant massive upgrades whether you install it or not.   Yes, it rolls those daily updates anyway ....

It is a controlling system by which Microsoft intends to "benevolently" control your machine for you, and once you allow it to get on your machine (even if you choose not to install it) you CANNOT get it off except by a full low level format.

MS will eventually send it to you whether you ask for it or not.   If like some you consider this a form of creeping invasion, then you can look out a bit for MS to start providing Win 10 for Vista and XP machines later on so they can complete their total takeover of the world ......  and once they figure out them older XP drivers and such.

Roll Eyes         Huh         Undecided

It was never going to be easy, and is playing out as expected. Some users want the upgrade but cannot get it; others do not want it but get it anyway, like reader Bob Dole who reports:

“On every single one of our machines we said 'No' to the update. We uninstalled the KB that even asks for the update. Yet ... every single one of our machines has downloaded Windows 10 in the background and demanded to install itself.”

« Last Edit: 08/15/15 at 04:15:59 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #117 - 08/14/15 at 10:02:19

Win 10 does indeed contain a built in form of anti-virus but so far has no automatic defragmenter (other than by replacing huge chunks of itself every day repeatedly).

I stand corrected, auto defrag is in there --- it just requires being set up by you, the user.   After you find it, that is.  

Command line "dfrgui" gets you there quick.

Another fine example of MS trying to take care of you, sorta kinda, and being a pain in the ass while doing it.

« Last Edit: 08/15/15 at 05:56:27 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #118 - 08/15/15 at 04:40:40

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/laptops/news/running-windows-10-microsoft-can-disable...

Did you know Microsoft can change their EULA at will and at any time?   Yep, first Win 10 EULA change just rang through in Europe.

Folks attending gaming parties in Europe have (as a group) discovered a New Win 10 "feature" as a small percentage of them abruptly got shut down by MS.

For software piracy no less .....   shut their free copy of Win10  slam down, no warning, no nuttin' .....

Once again, if the MS AI system says you are a software pirate, that's it --- there is no recourse even if MS is dead wrong about it.   Plus there are BIG QUESTIONS about just how the heck MS is judging that your game copy is illegal -- is MS dialing home to the game vendors now?   Or is it just looking for some hash mark that isn't there again?   If your LAN master is dirty, does he take the entire connected LAN party crew down with him?

I bet you wish you had gone through the on-line hassles to "properly register" your copy of that silly arsed game about now, now don't you, you silly silly boy you?  

Too late now -- you are hash marked as a pirate forever.

"It hasn't even been a month since the release of Windows 10 and Microsoft's newest desktop operating system has been stirring up one privacy related controversy after another. The latest addition is company's rather bold decision to change the license agreement, giving itself the power to disable counterfeit games and unauthorized hardware on computers running Windows 10.

The Redmond-based software mammoth has updated its European License Agreement ToC (first spotted by PC Authority) to note that it will not tolerate counterfeit games or hardware on any Windows 10-powered machine.

The company "may automatically check your version of the software and download software update or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorised hardware peripheral devices," the 7(b) clause of the revised EULA reads.

While the specifics are largely unclear, the statement suggests that Microsoft is taking a big stand against the usage of illegally obtained games, an ill practice that is significantly reducing the revenue of PC game developers alike. Whether this also extends to non-games applications, well the license explicitly says games (for now), so probably not. Why Microsoft is differentiating between illegally obtained games and other apps is anyone's guess.

When contacted for details, a Microsoft spokesperson offered nothing more than a boilerplate statement. "We take claims of intellectual property infringement seriously and review them in accordance with our standard procedures. We also continue to review the content of our Windows Store periodically as described in this blog post, as we work to deliver a great customer experience and provide fair and transparent developer policies and enforcement."

Now, what I find really interesting is that you gave up your old license of Win7/8.1 permanently to go to the free Win10 thing.   So now do you have to pay MS $110 for a new Win10 license just to get your machine running again?    

(after you delete all "pirated" softwares, of course)

Has MS discovered a new revenue stream as "net nanny" for the game guys?  

Does MS get paid a bounty for snaggin' and baggn'  an evil software pirate?     YES !!    $110 worth of bounty.

Your old Win7/8.1 DVD won't work any more, you do know that right?    Your Microsoft hash mark on that machine has screwed you forever on that pathway back to the good old days of PC independence.

Roll Eyes          Shocked          Tongue

« Last Edit: 08/16/15 at 18:23:47 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #119 - 08/15/15 at 10:06:40

http://liliputing.com/2015/08/say-goodbye-to-free-office-365-personal-subscri...

Undecided

Say goodbye to free Office 365 Personal subscriptions with Windows PCs

With 40-50 million Win 10s downloaded and installed, MS begins to roll out the rest of the story .....

"What you get with a new PC now

While Microsoft continues to offer a full desktop version of the old MS Office as a work in progress (for the first year anyway) this year the company also released a suite of Office Universal apps at about the same time as it launched Windows 10. These are the versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other programs that are designed to run across a range of devices including phones, tablets, and notebook or desktop PCs.

These new apps have a simpler, touch-friendly user interface and they’re available from the Windows Store for $$$ money $$$. They’ll come pre-installed on Windows phones and small tablets (with 10.1 inch or smaller screens), and they’re 100% free to use on those devices.

But if you want to make full use of the new Office Universal apps on a larger tablet or notebook, you’ll need to pony up some money for an Office 365 subscription, because while you can download the free apps and use them to view documents, you’ll need a subscription to edit or save files".   ..... ain't that a prick trick ???

It is the good ol classic "30 day trial ware trick", you can look at the file and edit the file, but you cannot save the file without paying up for the Office 365 subscription.    This is despite having the old free MS Office on the new PC machine for the first year as advertised.

=======================================

It does not take a genius to predict that late next year Win 10 will "go static" and good ol simple Windows Forever will take over the live daily update routines and all the One Drive work, using the same sorts of very partial updates and partial One Drive functions and various file print/save limitations to coerce you into signing up for the full Windows 365.  

So, if you don't chose to pony up for the full Windows 365 subscription (which includes full MS Office BTW .... hey, it is such a good deal since it only costs $45 more per year than Office does by itself) then your files will just stay stagnant on your One Drive Account waiting for you to get with the program.

Win 10 retails for $110 so the full enchilada will cost at least $155 per year, as per my wild assed swag guesstimate that I just pulled out of by arse just right now.

But then MS likely may have bigger expectations for your "proper yearly blood bowl donation amount". 

Smiley      .... MS always has you know ....

« Last Edit: 08/16/15 at 18:25:51 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 11:26:13

General CategoryThe Cafe › Oh my! Windows 10 already?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.