Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: So, how will you upgrade to Win 10 ?   (multiple votes OK)

I will seek it joyously as fast as I can
I will watch and wait for most of a year
I am being Borged already at Win 7/8.1
I will stay out until they force it on me
Thinking about jumping ship - do something else
Will stay where I am until my hardware dies
ChromeOS or Linux for me, thank you
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

« Last Modified by: Oldfeller--FSO on: 09/01/15 at 09:35:28 »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Oh my! Windows 10 already? (Read 2183 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Oh my! Windows 10 already?
Reply #75 - 07/30/15 at 06:22:18

The icon disappeared from my desktop on the 28th, I had just attributed it to my signing up for the que.
I'll have to look at the wife's, but it has probably disappeared because win10 is available for download now.
If you don't feel comfortable with new software, don't download.... heck if your system is working, don't download, until they tell you that your stuff won't work.
Or if your stuff stops working and won't work without the upgrade.
The wife is keeping her laptop in the windows 8.1 mode until hell freezes over, or it updates to 10 automatically...LOL....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #76 - 07/30/15 at 06:36:22

Yup, women hate computer upgrades.

Roll Eyes     ...... it makes them feel dumb and helpless --- and God help you if you go do that to her ......

I mentioned the computing press are not being gentle with MS over the Launch Day Debacle.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2953307/microsoft-windows/windows-10-is-...

Windows 10 is for suckers

This is the Defensive Computing guru at Computerworld speaking his mind.  

Read what he has to say, as he thinks you are MAD AS A HATTER if you go jump on Win 10 before Service Pack 1 is out.    Win 10 was rushed to market with absolutely NO SOFTWARE QC EVALUATION being in evidence --- indeed he offers the thought hat MS doesn't even know exactly what the various MS development areas pushed out as their "contributions to the whole" during deadline day.  (this falls in line with all the broken software calls to various other functions that didn't get shipped yet by another area/group)

Then he quotes the Arstechnica guy for other important pertinent information.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/07/review-windows-10-is-the-best-version-...

Review: Windows 10 is the best version yet—once the bugs get fixed

This guy mentions Flash (a lite version) was actually shipped deep inside Explorer 11 which is an interior portion of MS Edge that you can call up by clicking on "View using IE 11" which pops up when viewing flash bearing web sites.

Then you got this guy ....   who wrote this last week (and turns out he was spot on).

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2945195/microsoft-windows/9-reasons-not-...

9 reasons not to upgrade to Windows 10 -- yet

Wink    Happy Win 10 everybody

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #77 - 07/30/15 at 13:28:55

Well, there are a few out there that are reporting good things, and factual things about windows 10 and not just diss'n a company because they dislike them, much like the Harley guys do to sport bikers and Sport guys do to Harley guys.....

Comparisons are a good thing, this guy explains how he deals with change, negatives and positives.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2954997/emerging-technology/dont-bother-...

Funny that the links are both computer world....

another one that reports it in a good light...Smiley

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/5-common-problems-people-having-windows-10-fix-1...

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #78 - 07/30/15 at 13:42:29

I'll try and heed the advice, unless Win 10 mysteriously appears somehow.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #79 - 07/30/15 at 15:19:01

old_rider wrote on 07/30/15 at 13:28:55:
Well, there are a few out there that are reporting good things, and factual things about windows 10 and not just diss'n a company because they dislike them, much like the Harley guys do to sport bikers and Sport guys do to Harley guys.....

Comparisons are a good thing, this guy explains how he deals with change, negatives and positives.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2954997/emerging-technology/dont-bother-...

Funny that the links are both computer world....

another one that reports it in a good light...Smiley

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/5-common-problems-people-having-windows-10-fix-1...

Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy  

'sfunny -- I read these and I hear politely worded criticism, but criticism all the same.

Don't bother with Microsoft Windows 10 until you read this

"Let me be your guinea pig on this one. I’ve been testing the beta for several weeks. HP just sent me an Elite X2 laptop with Windows 10 preloaded. And, I’ve been testing and using Windows since the 2.0 release back when people used to question a “windowing” interface. I’ve been testing Windows laptops for a decade or more.

The first thing you should do before making the upgrade is to look closely at the gear you have attached to your computer. I mean closely. You might already know that Microsoft has put great effort into making sure just about every printer and scanner in the known universe will work with the new OS, but what if you own one from an unknown universe? More to the point, if you have really odd peripherals — say, a 3D printer or maybe a drone that needs constant driver updates — think twice about jumping on the download so quickly. Check with the peripheral maker first.

Second, ask yourself some tough questions about why you are updating. Are you an early adopter? It’s definitely less risky than being one of the first people to drive an autonomous car or use a new VR headset when there are so few VR apps. You can expect Chrome to run smoothly (I’m using Google Docs on Chrome running on Windows 10 right now). But any new OS will have some issues. Maybe they are security-related. Maybe your accounting app will crash. Be ready to spend time tinkering and have a good backup plan (and a good backup). At least do the upgrade during a time when you don't have a ton of projects due."

And this one ......

5 common problems people are having with Windows 10 – and how to fix them

"Activation issues

First and foremost, some people are reporting difficulty activating Windows 10 once it’s installed. The bad news is there’s really nothing you can do on your end to fix it. The good news, however, is that this issue usually resolves itself after a few minutes.

Chrome is crazy

Chrome browser users are running into a bunch of problems with bogging and slow-downs, especially which performing heavy tasks like streaming video.

We’ll have to wait for Google to iron out the bugs but in the meantime, killing all your extensions will help a bit. If that doesn’t help, try reinstalling Chrome.

Where are my favorites?

The new Edge browser is sooooo much better than Internet Explorer. To be fair, it would be difficult to make a browser worse than IE, but Edge is a nice simple browser that’s quick and clean.

But where are your favorites?

Click the … button to open the menu and then click Settings. Scroll to Import favorites from another browser, and then choose your old browser and click Import.
Folder fail

According to some users, there actually is one area where Windows 8 is better than Windows 10: The email app in Windows 10 doesn’t allow people to create subfolders when organizing their email.

For most people, this is hardly an issue. Unfortunately for people who do have an issue with it, there’s no fix for the time being.

Connectivity complaints

A number of Windows 10 users are complaining that their Wi-Fi is cutting out and it won’t reconnect. This is actually a pretty common problem across all versions of Windows, and the fix is the same as it is for Windows 8, Windows 7, and every other version out there: Reboot.

Some users have said that disabling Wi-Fi sharing helps make Wi-Fi connectivity a bit more stable. This has not been verified, but you can find instructions for disabling Wi-Fi sharing in Windows 10 right here."

Yes, these folks are trying to provide answers, as are the ones who are now teaching people how to get back to Win 7 temporarily, as are the ones who are saying "Don't go there until Service Pack 1 comes out."

And this guy's take on Chrome being broken and that it is Google's baby to fix is sorta ludicrous ..... Google Chrome works great on all other OS systems and it worked fine on Win 7 and Win 8/8.1 until Win 10 broke all the background services that the browser used to use.

This gets into a peeve item that I have personally, Win 10 says I can't have my installation until Toshiba "updates all the drivers used in my laptop".

So, Win 10 has broken all past 64 bit drivers and 32 bit drivers and it is the OEM's responsibility to rewrite them all?    For 7 year old stuff?  It ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

My peeve is that Win 10's arrogant behavior isn't reality based -- they are telling all of the old Toshiba laptop users to go take a hike.

And they will, either by staying on Win 7 (which works just dandy on all the stuff that Win 10 fails on so miserably) or going over to a Linux variant (which once again works fine on everything except Win 10).

Toshiba, if they hurried, might be able to fix all the old drivers, etc for my 7 year old machine so it could use Win 10 just about in time for Win 10 to stop being free.  

And what makes anybody think that MS is done changing Win 10's requirements enough to make that effort even possible?

Huh

« Last Edit: 07/30/15 at 18:22:58 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #80 - 07/30/15 at 17:07:59

http://reviews.gizmodo.com/windows-10-day-five-1720608388

Oh my goodness they are computer journalists and they have taken Windows 10 to work .......

Can you say broken, very broken .....  with a few not completely there items as well.

Not only is Win 10 broken it has managed to break perfectly good functioning software like Google Chrome.  

So he tried to use Edge instead .....

Roll Eyes

Just read it -- I can't make this any better or worse than it already is.

« Last Edit: 07/30/15 at 19:48:33 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #81 - 07/30/15 at 17:10:01

I see we look at them differently, I see mild criticism, but at the same time they are happy with what they have gotten and tell the users what can be done to fix something.

I am not seeing all these "issues", the browser favorites was probably because he had chrome, mine imported just fine.
I guess Google and Microsoft need to share drivers and learn to get along.
And I can tell he is a Google chrome fanboy..... like I said I don't do favorites, I just use what is available and go from what i'm comfortable with.

I have been using all my programs and games today and even made a video with out a glitch at all.

I'm not buying into the "be afraid, be very afraid" stuff that is going around.
What I was understanding from windows is that we would only have to "pay" for stuff that the free windows version did not include, like always. Office, Excel, Powerpoint ...ect... the Office Suite stuff.

If my system crashes because of a flakey update, I  can still use my original windows 8 recovery disks to reload my original windows, however, after the fix It would automatically call for me to upgrade back to windows 10, and hopefully not do a vicious circle of load /crash /load Smiley

Sounds to me like a lot of the companies that write software for use with windows 10 still don't have updates yet, or Microsoft software engineers didn't fix them all before the release and probably didn't share any win 10 code....

I'm still tootin' right along happy as a lark, and know i'll eventually get my keyboard shortcuts fixed, i'll probably log into a forum at Microsoft and pregnant dog about it....err ok, explain what is happening, or what is NOT happening Smiley

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #82 - 07/30/15 at 17:25:15

Here's your catch 22,   nobody is going to write any fixes for Windows 10's "other software type issues" until Win 10 quits changing and becomes stable.  It would be fruitless to do so.

Microsoft changed every driver and system and broke everyone else's softwares.

Is this a gimmick trick to try to get folks to use only Microsoft written softwares?  If so you can count on Microsoft being in court very very shortly both in the USA and the EU.

Remember, Microsoft is forcing you to take this upgrade as it is your required "auto update" upgrade path.   Because they broke everything else are they also forcing you to use Office365 and their Edge browser?

Or are you like Old_Rider and you already use only Microsoft products?    If so you may be fine.   Mostly, anyway.

http://reviews.gizmodo.com/windows-10-the-gizmodo-review-1720872266

Boys and girls, there's an entire series of articles involved in this to cover the first 10 days of Windows 10 being used by this particular tech writer person and his whole team.   Remember to expand each paragraph into the full series of articles to get all the info presented.  

And towards the very end he drops these words of wisdom.

"What you should take away from this is that your mileage may, can, and will vary. And, yeah, that you should probably wait a few weeks or months before you upgrade your personal computers. Everyone seems to agree on that."

« Last Edit: 07/31/15 at 05:33:36 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #83 - 07/31/15 at 05:00:04

Hey, Microsoft is listening.    They may do that better than they used to, which is a good thing.

http://liliputing.com/2015/07/dont-like-windows-10-you-can-roll-back-within-3...

Recovery just grew a new option, but it is only good for 30 days after you first install, so it is recommended for you to wait a bit for Win 10 to even out some and then CAREFULLY upgrade to it, and if it fouls up on you then use the go-back trick shown here and stick with what you have that is already up and working well with all your softwares until MS gets better with Win 10.

MS admits to driver issues and a lot of broken 2nd party softwares.  They are listening to the people who are NOT HAPPY with this situation and giving them a back away until MS has time to fix some of these issues.

Hey, Microsoft is listening.    They may do that better than they used to, which is a good thing.  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #84 - 07/31/15 at 05:55:28

There are 14 million Win 10 installs now out there active in computing land -- and the user feedback is coming in that the new features are nice, if they worked right.  

2nd party software though isn't working all that well at all at the moment.

Many 2nd party softwares have been negatively affected by MS's choices, and some suspicion has come up that this is an intention ploy by MS to promote Office 365 and its own MS softwares (which do not seem to be affected like the 2nd party stuff has been).

The very first of a long list of Win 10 "affected" 2nd party softwares speaks up .....

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/30/9076445/mozilla-microsoft-windows-10-browse...

Mozilla blasts Microsoft for making it harder to switch to Firefox in Windows 10

"Microsoft has altered Windows 10 so that users have to explicitly set a default app for applications like mail, calendar, or web browsers. The change means the setup installers for Chrome and Firefox can no longer set themselves as the default browser during the install process.

Mozilla isn’t happy with this change, and the company is calling on Microsoft to reverse what it calls an "aggressive move to override user choice on Windows 10."

In a blog post and open letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Mozilla CEO Chris Beard outlines the company’s concerns. "It now takes more than twice the number of mouse clicks, scrolling through content and some technical sophistication for people to reassert the choices they had previously made in earlier versions of Windows," claims Beard. "It’s confusing, hard to navigate and easy to get lost."

Please note these same issues apply to Google Chrome, Libre Office, Open Office, etc. with even more complexity reserved for the Linux Distros.

If these complainants join together as a block and take their issues to the EU Free Trade Commission ......  

(same nasty trick MS did to Google this past spring   You know, turn about is fair play, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, what goes around comes around, etc. etc.)

Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: 07/31/15 at 07:16:41 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #85 - 07/31/15 at 06:32:09

Yeah, Mozilla is mad because it takes a few more "mouse clicks" to make their browser the default.  
I really don't understand all that though....Mozilla is making their living off of Microsoft and gives them no rent money and they expect Microsoft to cowtow to them for a Mozilla based browser install.....
I would think using IE browser for install would be a no brainer, since IE is a Microsoft product, use it to install windows 10 and then switch back to the Mozilla product, same with Google...
Its Microsoft's software.... if you don't want to use it.... use something else, there are other laptops out there with mac software, google chrome (not really a full blown OS though), and of course the rebel guys Linux based .....

Can't wait for the software battles that are going to come from auto companies vers the little guys that build entertainment systems and power enhancement for cars and trucks.  

The big question is with the software giants is....... how long are they supposed to hold on to antiquated software when equipment and accessories have progressed passed them?

How long do car companies keep making spare parts? Does Ford still make the 1950's car parts? 60's? 70's?

Maybe after say 10 years Microsoft gives up their license and lets an aftermarket company take over the "updates" for the old version software? of course not without getting a piece of the pie and keeping a handle on the code. Of course people would then say they are "passing the buck".

At least that way, some of the burden would be lifted from the code guys and they could concentrate on making a new "upgrade" come out right the first time.

Got me thinking about upgrading the wife's machine.... we both have always had duplicate laptops. When we upgrade, we both do the same exact model, make with all the same internals. (I do this because we both play world of Warcraft and it is graphically rich and needs the power of a good system to be enjoyable to play)

Yet, her computer always seems to have "quirks" and get Trojans more often than mine.
Her 8.1 update was "automatic" in the back round because she chose not to have to "press the ok button" every other day for an update.

Me on the other hand, I always do the upgrades and updates myself (not automatic) and tend to run into errors and problems I have to fix, but, I don't have all the issues later on down the line that she has, mainly because I go looking for the drivers from the companies rather than use Microsoft software drivers.

I guess if you are going to upgrade to Windows 10, check that your accessories have windows 10 updates (printers, mice, joysticks, routers, monitors, ect..) that way you won't have any issues, or fewer ones.

It would be like buying a car that only runs on 101% octane because its the stuff! and realizing that your local gas station doesn't sell that octane yet. Should the car company have to wait until all the gas stations sell 101% before it puts out the new model? (my be a little drastic, but to me that's what it seems like).

All in all though, read about what others are having problems with and if you see something that mirrors your system ( multi-monitor errors), wait until folks start reporting that they have fixed that error before you download windows 10, or just give it a year, like all the other upgrades from Microsoft, it takes about that long before people realize that change is going to happen and jump in the boat to keep from drowning (or being behind the progress). Wink

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #86 - 07/31/15 at 07:12:13

In my opinion, or I think, or it is my take on the matter that ......     Cool

I think the core of Mozilla's complaint is that you have to have considerable technical expertise in Win 10 to get deep enough to do a new install and then do the SEPARATE CONVOLUTED STEPS to make Mozilla Firefox to be your preferred browser.    

NOBODY has that level of expertise yet.    MS has functionally put a skills/knowledge barrier in place for folks wanting to install the Firefox browser.   MS has actually blocked Mozilla from making up an automatic install system for Firefox.   This is not good.

This fight has history, you know.   Microsoft already lost this battle with Netscape twice already, paid billions in fines, got scrutinized for anti-trust (and lost) and there is now lots of legal precedence and still in force legal constraints on MS to not try to lock people into their browser (or their office products either).

Smiley    And what name does Netscape go under now-a-days?    Yup,  Mozilla.

Is Mozilla's complaint valid?   Yep, as is Google's not yet voiced complaint.   Normal people are having issues with browsers that worked well two days ago and MS's conscious choices are at the root of those failures.

The fact is that MS did things that tilted the playing field which made Edge shine and partially crippled the other browser products.   In the EU's eyes it makes no difference if they did it on purpose or not, they MUST fix it ASAP.   In the US courts, it is a repeated offense against two prior judgments, and will get some serious repercussions if it goes through the US courts again.

Mozilla could go back with additional claims against the last case that the US Courts decided in their favor, and by doing so get a much more rapid judgement against MS.   And now they can prove a repeated pattern of abuse which multiplies the award $$$ they would be given.

Roll Eyes  

« Last Edit: 07/31/15 at 10:07:17 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #87 - 07/31/15 at 08:03:52

"convoluted steps" yeah, like I said "more mouse clicks"

Still, they are riding Microsoft's coat tails and bitching about it being dacron and not cotton.

I still say they should have to do their own OS (does Ford have to make Chevy compatible parts?), just like Google should.... and Google will eventually break into the PC/Laptop field fully, it has already proven it can.
Sure Microsoft is King.... but the surrounding villages are now building their own fortresses and amassing armies of users, it won't be long until you can order your preferred Hardware and software OS combination when you buy a laptop or PC or tablet.

Look at "Open Office", I use it instead of paying for Microsoft office, and can save a file in Microsoft office format, why do I need MO?  Also, there are free program "knock-offs" for every Microsoft pay to use software.
So why use Microsoft products?

Because we are "used to them", we grew up using them, and now we are using phones with the weird green robot, and asking google where we are going to eat next.
Our kids are growing up using a multitude of different operating systems that don't like "talking to each other", but each system has good and bad sides.
If we follow what everyone thinks is the "next step in evolution of software"  OPEN SOURCE, then who pray tell will control that? where are the checks and balances needed to make sure there are not any hacks? or antihack hacks?

I think there should be a universal .alinone file type for all document types to follow, same with pictures and videos and spread sheet layouts and performance document layouts... that way everyone could use them no matter what OS they have. It is getting there.... .jpg is the standard now for pictures (or the most used), mp4 for video (most used) see where i'm going? Standardize file types and the problem with software communication would end.

I just went into my privacy settings on win10... why does my calendar need access to my camera? why does any Microsoft program or any app other than say a video capture, chat or skype need access to my camera? radio needs access to my microphone?
Because the app folks want use of those features and will sue Microsoft if the cannot access your camera or microphone, because Microsoft would block them if they could (even though a Microsoft product could use them).
I wonder if Google will allow me to block access to stuff like windows 10 is doing?
Third party apps are killing the security of the internet, and guess who is to blame? Microsoft... why? um because they are responsible for your security if you use their product, well, they used to be.... they aren't now, because those "add-on" browsers and programs sued for rights to hack your systems and of course Microsoft was happy to pay the fines, so they could re-write the EULA to read "we are not responsible for the use of side loading or add-on software,  or non-Microsoft programs that compromise the security of your system"

Any way... I started this to post to track my win10 experience..... and i'm going off tangent.... LOL....easy to do on a rainy day.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #88 - 07/31/15 at 09:43:57

Old_Rider,

I think its all in fun, except when the big dollar signs get involved and the market share numbers dip, then it gets all sorts of serious for the people involved.

MS is big and careless (or would have us believe so, anyway).   A big bumbly teddy bear.

Fact is that MS is losing market share in double digits right now, and this Win 10 is their only chance to reverse that trend until maybe next year when the MS phone PC comes out.  

MS is desperate to get a hit out of Win 10 -- maybe desperate enough to take unusual risks.

So, MS is taking a calculated risk, tilting the playing field to make Edge look good enough to keep and really really trying to get folks to sign up for Office 365 (as a precursor to Microsoft 365 which is coming soon enough).   They see this as their big shot to reverse their shrinkage trend and by golly they are taking that shot.

If MS abuses things badly enough to drive Google and Firefox and Open Office/Libre Office  et al into the same courtroom standing in the docket against them, then perhaps you can look to see some more concentrated group efforts made to put forth a competing OS product, or else maybe have even more folks migrate over to Apple even more so than they are doing now.

Fact is, MS is making a solid bet play they "can go fix it" after folks build up their "use habits" and avoid paying any real penalty at all.    Consider their chosen "restricted access auto-loading implementation while frantically fixing stuff" method as a way of keeping up plausible legal deniability for as just long as possible, while they work on building up your MS use habits again.

According to Google voice, it takes between 21 and 61 days to build a habit, depending on the complexity of the habit.   It takes longer than that to get a court date.   Believe me, MS knows habit is the main thing they have going for them right now, and they are working hard to get those MS habits re-established.

So, getting you used to using Edge because Firefox and Google are "acting slow and broken" will take place inside that first 30 days and will become a lasting habit to many.

That's MS's game plan.

Wink

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #89 - 07/31/15 at 13:25:08

Get Windows 10 icon has re appeared, unless I'm force fed it, it don't think I'll bother.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 02:28:09

General CategoryThe Cafe › Oh my! Windows 10 already?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.