Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Voter Fraud is REAL!!!! (Read 383 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!
Reply #30 - 08/30/16 at 03:16:38

Republican DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE.

Interesting thing, that is..
Let's inspect it.

Initially, I thought, ohh, Bull,  but, after thinking about it, maybe it's true.

Why would it make sense to limit Voting if YOU NEED VOTES?

Hmm, bit of a conundrum, innit?

Well, the only thing that I can come up with that would make sense is,

The bubs know the percentage of idiots who will vote for the worst possible candidate thinking that is the way to more
Free Stuff,
Get them some Obaaama phones, and some free medical care and get that house all paid for,,  

So, fewer voters equals fewer idiots voting.
Maybe fifty years of destruction of the black community is enough. Maybe they are ready for a different way..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 08/30/16 at 04:28:33

you'd be wrong, but I wouldn't mention it here because there'd be like 80 other people screaming about it already,

Big 'ol Bull$hit flag on that one! At leadt I'm honest, if someone doesn't have a photo ID or can't do something as simple as keeping registration up to date, I don't want them to vote cause that's a sign they can't keep their $hit together which means they probably take tons of government handouts which means they'll vote for Santa Claus, I'm sorry I mean a Democrat. Same with felons, illegal aliens etc......

Hell, if it were up to me, you'd have to be 25 to vote and paying income tax.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 08/30/16 at 17:53:32

LostArtist wrote on 08/29/16 at 15:33:46:
... they have id when they REGISTER, soon you'll be asking that they give blood to prove they are who they are, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, that'll satisfy your paranoia...  maybe

OBTW, Bought a,  '(GASP)'_   Gun Today,  a   Handgun non the less.
Requirements: Fill out the 4473 form,
Have a 'NICKS' check done, (A call to the FBI)
A Valid copy of my 'Purchase or Carry permit'.
Oh, what, was that other thing   ???
Oh Yea that's Right, a  'State I.D', (Which in my case, because I drive, was a Drivers License)

Which is, if you don't need,  because you don't drive,  a simple, I.D.  which is  FREE !

And:
LostArtist wrote on 08/27/16 at 17:23:49:
JUST LUMP ME IN WITH EVERY CRAZY TREE HUGGING ULTRA LIBERAL, I'm independent. but thanks for throwing me in with everyone else,

Don't know all the,  'State' Laws.  But I am fairly certain, the same laws apply in TX.  (When you purchase a firearm), But, by your posts, you don't, Think they should be.
In Minn,  (Only in Certain Areas), you do NOT, need a  DL  or ID card, to VOTE.    ONLY, a, "Cable Bill".  
(That's  ONLY, in Certain Areas, where, 'Perhaps', a  Election judge,  says so)

And by your posts, rather, 'clear', where you stand.  
As with  Many Other peoples, "Stands',  that post here.

OBTY,  Lost,  did you notice, I did   NOT, call you a,  "PUZBAG"
 LOLOOOLOLOLOLOLL

Ya know, have been in, Huntsville, Houston, Alvin,
Just a thought, perhaps their is a job for you in 'Austin' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 08/31/16 at 04:13:05

Serowbot wrote on 08/29/16 at 07:32:04:
Huh

Recent Gallup poll finds a majority of Americans consider "statistically nonexistent" voter fraud a real problem
Bob Cesca
Quote:
"Republicans including Donald Trump insist that voter ID laws and voter purges are the only way to fight this invisible epidemic. The truth is, voter fraud is statistically nonexistent. The most frequently cited debunking of voter fraud comes from the Bush administration’s Justice Department, which conducted a multi-year study showing the rate of voter fraud is roughly 0.00000013 percent. In Iowa, an investigation conducted in the wake of the 2012 election managed to smoke-out exactly eight cases of voter fraud. Most of the cases appear to have been benign. By the way, there were 1.5 million votes cast in Iowa in the 2012 election, which means the rate of alleged voter fraud was 0.00053 percent. Can you imagine undergoing compulsory radiation and chemotherapy if your oncologist told you there was only a 0.00053 percent chance you’d die from cancer? Worse, as of this writing there hasn’t been a single conviction. So, really, the rate of convicted voter fraud in Iowa is zero percent."

In this morning's St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/p-d-investigation-reveals...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 08/31/16 at 04:58:09

oh, by the way, I looked and there were 11,208 murders with firearms in 2015. With 300 million guns in the US, that's .00003736
And, I'm guessing on the high end, 25% of those were committed with legally purchased guns by non-repeat felons. That's.000009934

So, gun control can't be a big deal in your mind, right?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 08/31/16 at 05:01:57

Then, we should not even NEED a photo ID to buy a gun.
No problem, statistically..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 08/31/16 at 15:08:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/31/16 at 05:01:57:
Then, we should not even NEED a photo ID to buy a gun.
No problem, statistically..

you don't need a photo ID to buy a gun, only if you buy it from a gun store.

if you want to buy it from an individual, it's just like buying anything else, no title involved or nothing.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 08/31/16 at 15:20:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/16 at 03:16:38:
Republican DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE.

Interesting thing, that is..
Let's inspect it.

Initially, I thought, ohh, Bull,  but, after thinking about it, maybe it's true.

Why would it make sense to limit Voting if YOU NEED VOTES?

Hmm, bit of a conundrum, innit?

Well, the only thing that I can come up with that would make sense is,

The bubs know the percentage of idiots who will vote for the worst possible candidate thinking that is the way to more
Free Stuff,
Get them some Obaaama phones, and some free medical care and get that house all paid for,,  

So, fewer voters equals fewer idiots voting.
Maybe fifty years of destruction of the black community is enough. Maybe they are ready for a different way..

just look at this very post thread, you have Webster, a well known conservative republican, wants more limits on voting, and I've heard MANY conservative radio hosts want to go back to at least Male landowners

Republicans pass laws to limit early voting, they purge voters from registration rolls, they ad additional requirements beyond just registering (which is too much in and by itself in my opinion)

and there are plenty of uniformed voters on the republican side as well, there's no IQ test to vote, well, not since Jim Crow laws

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 08/31/16 at 16:44:31

And your point?
And what is so wrong with people who wear uniforms?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #39 - 08/31/16 at 16:49:57

LostArtist wrote on 08/31/16 at 15:08:19:
you don't need a photo ID to buy a gun, only if you buy it from a gun store.   if you want to buy it from an individual, it's just like buying anything else, no title involved or nothing.

Yes, that is right.    In some States, and I believe TX is one of them.  That can be done.
It is Just like, buying, DRUGS.  Same way, Same thing.

NOW, as Paul Harvey always said; “Here is the REST, of the Story”.

With a firearm, it is called a FF (Face to Face) Transfer.
The Seller, is required, to check if the buyer, is, 21 or 18, (depending on the firearm).
Required, to see proof the buyer is a Resident of that State.
Required, to ask,:  “Are you, or have you ever been convicted of a Felony”?
And, (In many States), (if it is a handgun) Show a valid, Permit to purchase/carry.

AND, the vast majority of ALL, Sellers, require the Buyer, to sign a BOS, (Bill of Sale)
Outlining, the Firearms details, date, buyers name, address, DL#,  and the Signature line, states, the buyer, Is, (all of the above).
(It is just a C.Y.A.)

Are their some, that’ do NOT, follow the law.
Sure.

But ALL, people who buy Drugs, (Which their are hundreds of thousand more)
Do NOT.

So when Hitelery, says:  (And she has several times),
“… one can buy any gun off the Internet…”
She is, LYING, by omission of ALL the Facts !
Which to the people, who do NOT know how it works,
they think it is like buying a tea cup, off flea-bay.

Again, (Paul Harvey), “The REST of the Story”

I bought a gun, from a person in TX.
We agreed on the price, I sent the money,
I  ‘OWNED’, that gun.
BUT, I could  Not Take, ‘POSSESSION”, of it, Until.
He shipped it to a local FFL Dealer,
and I went in to that dealer, and did ALL, the Paperwork.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 08/31/16 at 17:32:01

ostArtist wrote on 08/29/16 at 23:33:46:
... they have id when they REGISTER, soon you'll be asking that they give blood to prove they are who they aostArtist wrote on 08/29/16 at 23:33:46:
... they have id when they REGISTER, soon you'll be asking that they give blood to prove they are who they are, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, that'll satisfy your paranoia...  maybe

Why do you Want to make it easy to cheat?

you don't need a photo ID to buy a gun, only if you buy it from a gun store.

So, yes, if you buy a gun in the MOST COMMON MANNER, you need an ID.

But, since Mr. Independent has come up with a way to Not need one, then Clearly, anyone who wants to vote should be able to just show up and vote.

I have voted without a card. Just Told them my name. They flip to it, there's my Address, right there, all I have to do is read it, upside down.. no sweat..

And just exactly How do they Know what percentage of votes are fraudulent?
Do I average That lie with the unemployment numbers?
You can believe it, I'll pass.

soon you'll be asking that they give blood to prove they are who they are, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, that'll satisfy your paranoia..

Ohh, lookie, isn't that just CUTE!??!

He's pretending that I am unreasonable. As if that makes NOT TAKING REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS look like it's good.

Geesus... Why is wanting to make sure that our voting is not a sham so bad?

And, LA, I see I'm not the only one who Thinks you're a flaming liberal. Now, you Claim to be independent, but your posts are labeling your attitudes, and your attitudes are those of the left.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 08/31/16 at 20:07:44

....I've heard MANY conservative radio hosts want to go back to at least Male landowners

name three.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 08/31/16 at 20:31:26

WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/16 at 20:07:44:
....I've heard MANY conservative radio hosts want to go back to at least Male landowners

name three.

Michael Berry, Michael Savage and Mark Levin have all at least pondered it, Berry has voiced actual support for it

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 08/31/16 at 21:08:54

Gender doesn't matter.
Property, not necessarily land, does.
Real property, not a car.
People who have nothing, voting for people who do to
Give them some.
I need my Obama phone.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 09/01/16 at 04:46:05

LostArtist wrote on 08/31/16 at 20:31:26:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/16 at 20:07:44:

name three.

Michael Berry, Michael Savage and Mark Levin have all at least pondered it, Berry has voiced actual support for it

Never heard of Berry and I'd question your definition of pondering since you already said "many want to" and as it turns out, that was a hell of a stretch so I'll give you a break and drop this.

However, the St. Louis story keeps getting bigger. Think about it, politicians are narcissistic, power hungry individuals, on both sides. You anti-business liberals are always saying businessmen would sell their mothers for a buck so you don't think politicians use the liberal voting laws and cheat?Seriously?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 19:58:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.