Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Voter Fraud is REAL!!!! (Read 383 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!
08/27/16 at 23:40:06

Talk about Corruption,  way to go REPUBLICANS!!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-vo...

"When Donald Trump claimed, "the election's going to be rigged," he wasn't entirely wrong. But the threat was not, as Trump warned, from Americans committing the crime of "voting many, many times." What's far more likely to undermine democracy in November is the culmination of a decade-long Republican effort to disenfranchise voters under the guise of battling voter fraud. The latest tool: Election officials in more than two dozen states have compiled lists of citizens whom they allege could be registered in more than one state – thus potentially able to cast multiple ballots – and eligible to be purged from the voter rolls.

The data is processed through a system called the Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck Program, which is being promoted by a powerful Republican operative, and its lists of potential duplicate voters are kept confidential. But Rolling Stone obtained a portion of the list and the names of 1 million targeted voters. According to our analysis, the Crosscheck list disproportionately threatens solid Democratic constituencies: young, black, Hispanic and Asian-American voters – with some of the biggest possible purges underway in Ohio and North Carolina, two crucial swing states with tight Senate races.

2016: First Presidential Election Since Voting Rights Gutted
America will vote for president in a country where it's easier to buy a gun than vote in many states Like all weapons of vote suppression, Crosscheck is a response to the imaginary menace of mass voter fraud"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!
Reply #1 - 08/28/16 at 03:58:32

Ohh good God, what a load.
Who doesn't have identification?
Is it too much to ask to have people show that they Are who they say they are?

Easier to buy a gun than vote,, geezus,,  what claptrap nonsense..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/28/16 at 05:31:41

2016: First Presidential Election Since Voting Rights Gutted
America will vote for president in a country where it's easier to buy a gun than vote in many states

It's hard to overstate the absolute stupidity behind that statement.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/28/16 at 08:04:13

The Rollingstone........???

What, did they GANG RAPE your brain dude?

The National Enquirer has more journalistic integrity than this 1960's San Francisco draconian dope fused hippie movement to bolster "free sex", rag.....

Geez, I feel raped now.  

PS: And you accuse Jog of only searching out stories that affirm his beliefs, ripe dude  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 08/28/16 at 09:33:21

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 08/28/16 at 09:50:07

I'd rather be the Party that gets out the vote, than the one that tries to suppress it.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 08/28/16 at 09:55:00

Serowbot wrote on 08/28/16 at 09:50:07:
I'd rather be the Party that gets out the vote, than the one that tries to suppress it.

And what party is that.......LOL!!!!!

A two party same system, GOTCHA  Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 08/28/16 at 13:59:16

Voter ID, Not required.   Interesting. So I can just, get on a buss, with 40 other people, go to 10 different voting districts, with nothing more than a, gas bill, cable bill, rent recite, cell phone bill, etc, etc. and register right their, each time?  With OUT, having to prove I am a  U.S. Citizen, or, prove what my age is, or prove, I  Live in the district I am voting in?  

Right?  

But on the way home, want a 6 pack. Buss stops at a store.
I  HAVE to have my ‘I.D’. to buy the beer.

And it is NOT,  ‘raciest’, or ‘deeming’, to have, to have, a I.D. for?
Airplane tickets, a Job, Checking account, booze, renting, buying a house, collage, doctor, Charge Card, Cell phone,  etc. etc. etc.

But it is, to,  VOTE ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 08/28/16 at 14:44:19

MnSpring wrote on 08/28/16 at 13:59:16:
Voter ID, Not required.   Interesting. So I can just, get on a buss, with 40 other people, go to 10 different voting districts, with nothing more than a, gas bill, cable bill, rent recite, cell phone bill, etc, etc. and register right their, each time?  With OUT, having to prove I am a  U.S. Citizen, or, prove what my age is, or prove, I  Live in the district I am voting in?  

Right?  

But on the way home, want a 6 pack. Buss stops at a store.
I  HAVE to have my ‘I.D’. to buy the beer.

And it is NOT,  ‘raciest’, or ‘deeming’, to have, to have, a I.D. for?
Airplane tickets, a Job, Checking account, booze, renting, buying a house, collage, doctor, Charge Card, Cell phone,  etc. etc. etc.

But it is, to,  VOTE ?

Voter fraud is when a primary, isn't.....  Grin

But back to facts, we had an election up here for gubbner.
The repub won two straight recounts.
Then, lo and beholed.....
Some bags of uncounted ballots show up, well golly gee.
The partisan election official said they must be counted, and lower and beholered.....
The demo won because of all these new ballots.
Were they ever clarified and verified.....
Golly, why, it's the results that matter, not the integrity   Grin

Yeah, whine and moan when your Chad doesn't hang as much as the other guys  Cool

When is Hale-Bopp making a return visit  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 08/28/16 at 18:24:05

Serowbot wrote on 08/28/16 at 09:50:07:

It's racist to ask for identification to vote.
But, cash a check.
Open a bank account
File a police report
Enter a federal building

Get a hotel room
Apply for social services

You people frikken ate UP with PC bullshitz.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/29/16 at 06:34:22

Does anyone honestly believe a photo ID is an unreasonable burden?

Let's pretend we're all honest for a minute. If you answer yes to that last question, you're a Democrat trying to get poor, less informed people to vote for you. If you don't have a photo ID, honestly now, how informed can you be???? Someone gives you a bus ride to the poll, coffee and a free donut; who do you think they're gonna vote for?

If you answered no to that last question, you're trying to stop Democrats from getting easy votes.

If both those sides are true, what's best for the nation?

No controls on who votes as the Democrats want or at least a half-hearted effort to control who votes?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 08/29/16 at 07:32:04

Huh

Recent Gallup poll finds a majority of Americans consider "statistically nonexistent" voter fraud a real problem
Bob Cesca
Quote:
"Republicans including Donald Trump insist that voter ID laws and voter purges are the only way to fight this invisible epidemic. The truth is, voter fraud is statistically nonexistent. The most frequently cited debunking of voter fraud comes from the Bush administration’s Justice Department, which conducted a multi-year study showing the rate of voter fraud is roughly 0.00000013 percent. In Iowa, an investigation conducted in the wake of the 2012 election managed to smoke-out exactly eight cases of voter fraud. Most of the cases appear to have been benign. By the way, there were 1.5 million votes cast in Iowa in the 2012 election, which means the rate of alleged voter fraud was 0.00053 percent. Can you imagine undergoing compulsory radiation and chemotherapy if your oncologist told you there was only a 0.00053 percent chance you’d die from cancer? Worse, as of this writing there hasn’t been a single conviction. So, really, the rate of convicted voter fraud in Iowa is zero percent."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #13 - 08/29/16 at 10:48:13

Serowbot wrote on 08/29/16 at 07:32:04:
Huh

Recent Gallup poll finds a majority of Americans consider "statistically nonexistent" voter fraud a real problem
Bob Cesca
Quote:
"Republicans including Donald Trump insist that voter ID laws and voter purges are the only way to fight this invisible epidemic. The truth is, voter fraud is statistically nonexistent. The most frequently cited debunking of voter fraud comes from the Bush administration’s Justice Department, which conducted a multi-year study showing the rate of voter fraud is roughly 0.00000013 percent. In Iowa, an investigation conducted in the wake of the 2012 election managed to smoke-out exactly eight cases of voter fraud. Most of the cases appear to have been benign. By the way, there were 1.5 million votes cast in Iowa in the 2012 election, which means the rate of alleged voter fraud was 0.00053 percent. Can you imagine undergoing compulsory radiation and chemotherapy if your oncologist told you there was only a 0.00053 percent chance you’d die from cancer? Worse, as of this writing there hasn’t been a single conviction. So, really, the rate of convicted voter fraud in Iowa is zero percent."

We had a recent case of a gentleman registering his dog as a voter.... And in many areas where there is large support for the "other party" voting locations are changed at the last minute and there is a "shortage" of ballots.          In one town near here, one of the candidates received more votes than registered voters in the district .....
FYI..I tried to register as a member of the Anarchist Party.. (Our party platform is "Fire them all and start from scratch with HONEST people!") But the County Clerk, and no one in the office could figure out what I was talking about. Cool

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 08/29/16 at 11:11:38

"... We had a recent case of a gentleman registering his dog as a voter.... "

It's got to be So Much, work, digging up all those graves, so the bony hand, can hold a pen, and fill out a, 'Abstinence Ballot'.
Oh, Wait, maybe someone, else, did that for them. ?  Grin

" ... And in many areas where there is large support for the "other party" voting locations are changed at the last minute and there is a "shortage" of ballots. ..."        

" ... In one town near here, one of the candidates received more votes than registered voters in the district ..."

That happens ALL the time here.  ALL the time.

Oh, but Wait !
It's doesn't happen at all !
 (According to 'some')     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just a thought, how about a, National Registry, of people no longer with us.  Than cross check that with a voter.   (Think in today's age, with the super fast and powerful, computers, it could easily be done)

Hey, if a person is dead, can they still be called, a, 'Racist'?

Thinking about the time, 25,000 DEAD people in a State, that voted for someone. And it was Not brought to light, until the other party won the Gov office, 14 years later.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 06:58:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.