Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Voter Fraud is REAL!!!! (Read 383 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!
Reply #60 - 10/06/16 at 05:32:32

Where I work,  we have a approximately 220 outside field sales engineers. My job as a segment manager is to develop expertise in one particular industry to assist them. Over the past six or seven years, I have probably spoken to each of them at some point and spent time in the field and after hours with many of them. Their job is to go into a manufacturing facility, hospital or school and solve a problem. They review, analyze, pilot test solutions and finally implement across the board.

These are all people who must create everything. No one hands them a list of people to go see that day. They create opportunities and develop solid reputations within their areas as THE GUY to call when you need them. They are all well rounded individuals, you have to be in order to deal with representatives from the entire US economy.

Here's my point, out of all 200+ field reps and the 20 or so managers like me, I know of one, that's right ONE, Hilary supporter. As an example, I was in a meeting last week with 18 engineers from a major US beef company and someone cracked a Hilary joke and of course everyone laughed.

Why they laughed is a critical question. Why the guy who told it felt completely comfortable telling it is another critical question.

I think it's because all these people create things, we generate solutions to problems. We get dirty one day and are in a boardroom the next. Honestly, we're a throwback to the days when you could make a good living without wearing a tie.

It's easy to be rich and liberal because it doesn't cost you anything. It's easy to be poor and liberal cause it doesn't cost you anything. It used to be easy to be a union worker and vote liberal because you thought they had your back, but that's changing.

The question this election cycle is are there more "makers" than "takers" in this country. And that's how this all relates to voter fraud. Both the obvious frauds and another form of fraud which is the Democratic lies to blacks ie the Obama phone woman and the false Republican war on women.

I'm hoping the "makers" of this country make one more stand, perhaps the final stand,  else this Republic experiment dies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 10/06/16 at 05:55:15

Being a liberal is easy, until you run out of other people's money.

And that day is closing in.
Good post,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #62 - 10/06/16 at 07:37:12

The question this election cycle is are there more "makers" than "takers" in this country.

That is a  EXCELLENT  Statement.

And the, 'takers' say, to the 'makers', 'Get to work'.
Just so they can, 'take' more.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #63 - 10/06/16 at 10:30:43

MnSpring wrote on 10/06/16 at 07:37:12:
The question this election cycle is are there more "makers" than "takers" in this country.

who do you think the "takers" are??

you mean takers like GM, or one of the other 27 "billion" dollar profit makers that didn't pay any taxes?  

takers like hedge fund managers that pay 15% or less because they don't "work" for a living?  

takers like people who get the Earned Income Credit and Mortgage deduction and end up getting money from the government?  

oh and who are the "makers"  people LIKE ME who pay my taxes and have NEVER taken anything from the government (as in food stamps or other actual checks)

or for you are "makers" only those that hire others and "create" jobs?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #64 - 10/06/16 at 10:33:05

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/16 at 05:32:32:
Where I work,  we have a approximately 220 outside field sales engineers. My job as a segment manager is to develop expertise in one particular industry to assist them. Over the past six or seven years, I have probably spoken to each of them at some point and spent time in the field and after hours with many of them. Their job is to go into a manufacturing facility, hospital or school and solve a problem. They review, analyze, pilot test solutions and finally implement across the board.

These are all people who must create everything. No one hands them a list of people to go see that day. They create opportunities and develop solid reputations within their areas as THE GUY to call when you need them. They are all well rounded individuals, you have to be in order to deal with representatives from the entire US economy.

Here's my point, out of all 200+ field reps and the 20 or so managers like me, I know of one, that's right ONE, Hilary supporter. As an example, I was in a meeting last week with 18 engineers from a major US beef company and someone cracked a Hilary joke and of course everyone laughed.

Why they laughed is a critical question. Why the guy who told it felt completely comfortable telling it is another critical question.

I think it's because all these people create things, we generate solutions to problems. We get dirty one day and are in a boardroom the next. Honestly, we're a throwback to the days when you could make a good living without wearing a tie.

It's easy to be rich and liberal because it doesn't cost you anything. It's easy to be poor and liberal cause it doesn't cost you anything. It used to be easy to be a union worker and vote liberal because you thought they had your back, but that's changing.

The question this election cycle is are there more "makers" than "takers" in this country. And that's how this all relates to voter fraud. Both the obvious frauds and another form of fraud which is the Democratic lies to blacks ie the Obama phone woman and the false Republican war on women.

I'm hoping the "makers" of this country make one more stand, perhaps the final stand,  else this Republic experiment dies.

wow, you mean corporate America is republican!!! who knew!!   Tongue

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #65 - 10/06/16 at 10:41:08

According  to 538,... Hillary has 48.4 million voters, as opposed to Trump's 43.3 million...

That you don't see the majority of the country is not surprising...
You only see where you look...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 10/06/16 at 10:46:33

LostArtist wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:30:43:

you mean takers like GM, or one of the other 27 "billion" dollar profit makers that didn't pay any taxes?  

takers like hedge fund managers that pay 15% or less because they don't "work" for a living?  

takers like people who get the Earned Income Credit and Mortgage deduction and end up getting money from the government?  

oh and who are the "makers"  people LIKE ME who pay my taxes and have NEVER taken anything from the government (as in food stamps or other actual checks)

Based on everything you said, you're certainly not a taker.
So, while I understand that SOME corporations seem to be allowed to fluorish while others are taxed and regulated down, and the chosen ones make profit from sales and Still get billions back that they didn't put in,

Well, it's old, I'm tired of it, it's just a darnedable mess,

With the thousands of pages of tax code, odds are against us doing more than air grievances, pointing out injustices,
And there are many.
The income tax itself is an affront to a free society.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #67 - 10/06/16 at 10:54:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:46:33:
LostArtist wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:30:43:

Based on everything you said, you're certainly not a taker.
So, while I understand that SOME corporations seem to be allowed to fluorish while others are taxed and regulated down, and the chosen ones make profit from sales and Still get billions back that they didn't put in,

Well, it's old, I'm tired of it, it's just a darnedable mess,

With the thousands of pages of tax code, odds are against us doing more than air grievances, pointing out injustices,
And there are many.
The income tax itself is an affront to a free society.

and I agree with a lot of that, the tax code is absolutely a rigged system, but Trump just wants to keep it rigged and rig it a little more, now Clinton has some BS blanket rich people tax increase that isn't fair either..  

there shouldn't be a blanket tax cut for the rich or a blanket tax increase on them either, a graduated flat tax would be great, but that's almost an impossiblity

if trickle down does work, do YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND what a TRICKLE is???  it's not rain down, it's not pour down, it's dripping the unwanted excess down.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 10/06/16 at 10:59:31

Serowbot wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:41:08:
According  to 538,... Hillary has 48.4 million voters, as opposed to Trump's 43.3 million...

all that does is prove Romney's 47% quote to be heartbreakingly true.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #69 - 10/06/16 at 11:15:27

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:59:31:

Ignoring those "elitist", Hollywood millionaires,.. most doctors, lawyers, journalists, professors, musicians, artists, scientists, writers,... in fact, the majority of the higher educated...  
All a bunch of moochers...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 10/06/16 at 11:40:44

Take a close look at those people you listed.....oh and add atheists to that list...1) do you think they represent America?  2) do you think they're all Hilary supporters like you?

I don't think so, I know some of those and they still have their balls.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #71 - 10/06/16 at 13:04:07

Having majority support doesn't equal being right.
One man, alone, against the world, isn't necessarily incorrect in his beliefs. Once upon a time it was just a Given that we are a geocentric solar system. To state otherwise was to be labelled heretic.
And yet, here we are.
Gee, MAYBE the guy who was so injured and disabled that All he could Do for several years was think, study, reason, and consider what he had seen, Maybe that guy went in search of answers that others, those who were able to work, didn't have time for, found information that would challenge the validity of the basic claims.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #72 - 10/06/16 at 13:45:54

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/16 at 11:40:44:

You should try talking like an adult... instead of 5th grader, Trump...

You and Dawg are obsessed with genitals...
Grow up,..

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 10/06/16 at 13:59:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/16 at 10:59:31:

all that proves is that YOU don't understand that 47% number at all

According to 2011 data from the Tax Policy Center, more than half of the filing units not paying income taxes are those with incomes less than $16,812 per year. Nearly a third - 29.2 percent - of those paying no income taxes are tax filers earning between $16,812 and $33,542, and 12.8 percent are those with incomes between $33,542 and $59,486. In other words, the poor are least likely to pay federal income taxes, but many middle-class families are also exempt. Smaller but significant numbers of the higher-income earners are also exempt: The same data shows that in 2011, 78,000 tax filers with incomes between $211,000 and $533,000 paid no income taxes; 24,000 households with incomes of $533,000 to $2.2 million paid no income taxes, and 3,000 tax filers with incomes above $2.2 million paid no income taxes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-checking-romneys-47-percent-comment/

so they aren't all po people yo.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #74 - 10/06/16 at 14:03:19

WebsterMark wrote on 10/06/16 at 11:40:44:
Take a close look at those people you listed.....oh and add atheists to that list...1) do you think they represent America?  2) do you think they're all Hilary supporters like you?

so are you the determiner of who represents America??  where's the form I need to fill out?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 09:01:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.