Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Voter Fraud is REAL!!!! (Read 383 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!
Reply #45 - 09/03/16 at 04:20:08

St. Louis judge orders a new election so I guess you were right Lost, voter fraud is real!!! Thanks for pointing that out.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #46 - 09/03/16 at 16:51:00

I didn't realize just how bad the crime is in St Louis.  

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-02/two-worlds-20-most-violent-cities-ar...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 09/04/16 at 05:53:39

That does fall under that saying that you can use stats to prove anything.....

St. Louis City and St. Louis County are separate entities so crime gets reported separately. The infamous Ferguson for example is in the county and there are several small municipalities that are $hitholes that sit on the edge of the city.  However, what happens is many gang bangers from these areas commit crimes in the city so it distorts the city crime rates.

However, thats not to say for a second the city is safe, it's not, but it's like most inner city, urban areas in large US cities with high % of black residents  Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis.....fill in the blank.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #48 - 09/04/16 at 06:20:17

About thirty five years ago Odessa Texas was the murder capital of America. Very violent place. A half a block down from the slot car track, in front of a car was, some guys beat a vuy down then sprayed ether in his face ,, and he died.. I had to use my knife twice, once someone got hurt, the other time they went away..
It was not a good idea to be in certain areas of town if you didn't belong there, but generally the killings were not interracial. White guys were killing white guys more than blacks killing whites. And the Mexicans would kill a white guy, but I don't know how it was between blacks and Mexicans. I did have a few Mexicans tell me to leave the park and not come back. They were being nice.. They told me they had been watching me and thought I was nice and they didn't wanna see me get hurt.. best place in Town to throw a Frisbee and I had to leave..
Next day or so, news reports of a man who lived across the street, dead in his front yard..

The distinction of being the murder capital of America has changed since. Now it seems to have moved to places with a larger black community and a really sorry job market.
Amazing what people who have no way to envision a good future will do. The opportunity to work at a decent job just doesn't exist in so many places now. Gee, How Did THAT happen?
But, in spite of the obvious destruction done to America and Americans by the trade deals,
Nobody can DO Anything about it..

Uh Huhh,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 10/02/16 at 15:00:24

MORE EVIDENCE of REPUBLICAN VOTER SUPPRESSION EFFORTS

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-election-pennsylvania-pol...

"The stalled line wasn’t because of the high turnout. It was what was happening at the check-in desk.
Story Continued Below

“The attorneys for the Republican Party were challenging the credentials of pretty much every young voter who showed up,” recalls Pat Clark, a Pittsburgh activist and registered Democrat who was working for an election-protection group that day.
The GOP attorneys were acting as poll watchers. A common practice in many states, partisan poll watching helps parties get out the vote and keep an eye out for irregularities. But in Pennsylvania, laws governing how observers can challenge voters are unusually broad, and that makes them susceptible to abuse."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-election-pennsylvania-pol...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 10/02/16 at 19:03:44

You mean like how the IRS challenged the T party groups?

Gee, it's almost as if the government doesn't Want to hear what the People have to say.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #51 - 10/03/16 at 12:41:51

maybe they should just fingerprint everybody and use that for ID on the ballot.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registe...

WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #52 - 10/04/16 at 22:32:24

why aren't we seeing anything on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd58AGvWWEA

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 10/05/16 at 05:54:21

I think you already know the answer to that question. The news media is controlled by liberal Democrats. Therefore, no one really knows to the extent voter fraud occurs. As I posted earlier,  it was discovered to be pretty common here in St. Louis. I can't believe it doesn't happen in a larger scale in many other places.  it might be harder to pull off in the national elections as opposed to local elections or even congressional elections. However with the staked being so high, I'm sure somebody is already working on those extra votes for Hillary.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 10/05/16 at 08:20:39

Just enough to get people upset,, it's a
Problem
And the people will
React
And they will demand a
Solution.

Gee, just a coupla months ago, Obama pretended such things just don't Happen in America. America is just
Too Good for OUR election process to be anything less than above board.

Somehow it's just Wrong to expect people to show ID,, and I am a bad person because I don't know why.

But,after the reaction, or because of the reports, well, just Might need to have someone come keep our election safe and secure.
IOW, make sure Hillary wins.

I hope people will set up and take exit poll information in some of the real battleground states.
I have yet to meet anyone who will admit to supporting Hillary...
Nope, take that back, I heard one guy talking in a hardware store,,I think the guy he was talking to and he agreed..

So, 2 for her.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 10/05/16 at 17:32:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/02/16 at 19:03:44:
You mean like how the IRS challenged the T party groups?

Gee, it's almost as if the government doesn't Want to hear what the People have to say.

what does that have to do with voting??????

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #56 - 10/05/16 at 17:34:47

verslagen1 wrote on 10/04/16 at 22:32:24:
why aren't we seeing anything on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd58AGvWWEA

wait? Coverage ON THE MOST WATCHED NEWS NETWORK isn't enough for you?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #57 - 10/05/16 at 17:36:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/05/16 at 08:20:39:
Just enough to get people upset,, it's a
Problem
And the people will
React
And they will demand a
Solution.

Gee, just a coupla months ago, Obama pretended such things just don't Happen in America. America is just
Too Good for OUR election process to be anything less than above board.

Somehow it's just Wrong to expect people to show ID,, and I am a bad person because I don't know why.

But,after the reaction, or because of the reports, well, just Might need to have someone come keep our election safe and secure.
IOW, make sure Hillary wins.

I hope people will set up and take exit poll information in some of the real battleground states.
I have yet to meet anyone who will admit to supporting Hillary...
Nope, take that back, I heard one guy talking in a hardware store,,I think the guy he was talking to and he agreed..

So, 2 for her.

holy crap!!!!!! you just said her name, not a made up name or an attack on her or anything, just her actual name as it is. WOW, I'm proud of you jog!!!      Kiss

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #58 - 10/05/16 at 19:44:03

" ... I have yet to meet anyone who will admit to supporting Hillary... "

I Have. (One Person)

The local Small town Liquor Store, changed hands about 6 mo ago.
(Always try to shop local when I can)
The new owner, nice guy, one day, about 2 months ago,
we talked a little politics.
He Said:  “I’m voting for Hillary”.
I said:  “OK, Gotts to go now.”

Haven’t been back.  He lost my  Meager  30-40.00 a month.
But when talking to people in the P.O., Gas station, Car repair shop, etc.
And I mentioned, his words.   I Got a,  “Oh Really”.
Don’t know what people, they talked to.
Don’t know who those people talked to.
Don’t know if they all went the next town over or not.

But it really doesn’t matter,
Cause hillery,  will,  GIVE   him  Money,  
if he needs it!

Right  ????

"But What Does It  Matter".

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #59 - 10/05/16 at 22:07:01

okay, this "I don't know one person who is supportive of Hillary so no one is..."  crap has to stop.

You all do understand that we as human nature dictates, tend to surround ourselves with like minded individuals, we don't go out seeking the different and strange, we surround ourselves with friends and family and within our comfort zone, so no, it's really not surprising that people as openly conservative as you all haven't heard anyone support Clinton, I haven't heard anyone in real life actually support Trump without a healthy dose of "I just want change, I want a shake up... etc...."  kinda of excuse.  

So you all are making much ado about nothing, as usual

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:53:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter Fraud is REAL!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.