Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #90 - 05/02/16 at 18:31:01

Knocking over two of the largest office buildings in the world without anyone knowing is a pretty difficult task.

Difficult yes; however, not terribly difficult.  Especially if you had the security detail on the take.  No one is going to go through the lobby in plain sight everyday.  They are going to use a service entrance and use service elevators.  Just another guy with a bad mustache driving another van to service area.  Keep in mind, the key is the security detail.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #91 - 05/02/16 at 18:43:45

Here is disturbing question to ask?  Why did NO RAD not respond in a timely manner?  

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #92 - 05/02/16 at 18:44:43

No, it's not. It's f'ing impossible. It's thousands of pounds, strapped around columns on the exact same floors the planes hit. Despite the impact ripping through the floors, all the explosives stayed intact in both buildings.

Think a moment, could that happen? It's just impossible. It wasnt a coordinated inside job. the hundreds or thousands of people required to pull this off and to remain silent alone makes it impossible.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 05/02/16 at 18:45:33

pg wrote on 05/02/16 at 18:43:45:
Here is disturbing question to ask?  Why did NO RAD not respond in a timely manner?  

Best regards,

Thats in the 9/11 report.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #94 - 05/02/16 at 18:53:52

Do you still have that V-Strom?  Do you still think highly of it?  The local shop has a left over at a very fair price?

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 05/02/16 at 19:14:56

Buy it if you do 90% on road, 5% gravel, 5% dirt trails. Anything more off road, get a GS. I load it up with fishing and camping gear and have a spot thats 4 hours away. 1 1/2 interstate, 1 1/2 curvey 2 lane and the rest gravel and finally dirt trail. Works fine on all 3, but I wouldn't want to tackle gravel/dirt in the rain or really steep downhills. It's very comfortable on the interstate.

But that decision requires reasonable analysis which based on this conversation topic, you don't have. Wink
Come on, that was funny, I don't care who you are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #96 - 05/02/16 at 19:25:13

Yep, can't be done.
Mark, just because you can't grasp how, doesn't mean it can't be done. I don't get calculus, but it still happens.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/05/people-could-have-planted-bombs-in-the...

Until you LOOK for what conflicts with what you believe, you won't find it.
If the events of 9/11were readily acceptable, we wouldn't see so many pointing out the inconsistencies.

You have yet to address the firefighters reports of molten steel.
The firefighters reported quick succession of explosions, likening them to demolition charges.
There are too many anomalies to just shrug and accept the official story. Do you really not question any of it?
Never before have planes been off course and not intercepted.
Never before have steel reinforced buildings fallen from fire.
And all this shortly after the announcement
We need a new Pearl Harbor.
Have you Looked at the credentials of some of these people who Don't believe the story?
Generals, pilots, engineers, architects, educated and experienced people.

But what you find comfort in is a story by the government.
Who Gained?
Me? You? No. The Federal Government gained.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 05/02/16 at 19:56:14

Mark, just because you can't grasp how

...and here it is, this is the heart of the matter.

I do grasp how it COULD happen your, but when I think it through, I grasp why it didn't happen your way.

Again, you refuse, absolutely refuse, to explain what the people saw at the Pentagon. You do this because you know the ridiculousness of you position would be exposed. So when you answer that, I'll talk some more. Until then, no more.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #98 - 05/03/16 at 04:18:43

Look up non sequitur.
Whether a plane or missile hit the Pentagon has exactly no bearing on seven.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #99 - 05/03/16 at 06:25:41

WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/16 at 19:14:56:
But that decision requires reasonable analysis which based on this conversation topic, you don't have. Wink

Sums up the story of my life.   Smiley

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #100 - 05/03/16 at 06:28:01

not moving on to 7 yet.

Now, I have the answers you need for building 7 but I'm not going there until we finish this topic:  explain to me what you think the people saw fly into the Pentagon.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #101 - 05/03/16 at 06:31:31

pg wrote on 05/03/16 at 06:25:41:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/16 at 19:14:56:

Sums up the story of my life.   Smiley

Best regards,

honestly, it's about the best all-around motorcycle I've ever owned. I can ride at freeway speeds for 200 miles with no problem between fillups.   any longer than that and your butt will fall off. I can ride on twisty roads pretty fast, it handles  surprisingly well and I can take it off on an occasional gravel road.

I cannot believe a BMW GS 650 or 700 or 800 or certainly even the big 1200 is that much better.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #102 - 05/03/16 at 07:13:23

WebsterMark wrote on 05/03/16 at 06:28:01:
not moving on to 7 yet.

Now, I have the answers you need for building 7 but I'm not going there until we finish this topic:  explain to me what you think the people saw fly into the Pentagon.

No, you want me to tell you what you believe. I'm done with the Pentagon. Maybe it's a Jumbo jet, but pilots with thousands of hours say that maneuver is impossible. Believe what you want.
You Do know that there are places in life where we walk away and accept that knowing, positively, one way or another, just isn't possible. You're firmly convinced that an airliner hit the Pentagon, I'm not. But, just for the sake of argument, let's just say it did. Now, if an airliner hit the Pentagon, does that mean that the whole 9/11 official report is truthful?
That's a non sequitur, again. There are many elements to the events of the day.
I've provided links to statements by professional pilots.
Links to structural experts.
Links are in this thread to known demolitions.
Link to Seven, coming down, and looking Ever so much like a controlled demolition.

If you have the info on seven, you should share it with the world, because the controversy has cost the government a lot of trust in it by the people. You have no idea how much comfort it would be to be able to wake up in the morning anot believe that rogue elements inside the government pulled this off.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #103 - 05/03/16 at 07:24:41

Look you guys, a dead horse don't care if its whipped....
Trying to get someone to believe something they can't, especially something as complex as this based on physical evidence, well, we have seen pictures of a hay straw being driven through a telephone pole from the destruction of a tornado, WTF, how, why.....
911 was catastrophic, plain and simple.....
And remember too folks, sitting in the highest office of our nation, in charge of decisions that impact all our lives, says a member stuck in someone else's mouth is NOT sex, and a whole slew of people BELIVE THAT, so.....  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #104 - 05/03/16 at 08:02:55

I'm puttin' it to bed.  Life's too short.  Huh

Web,... yer' tryin' to teach a chicken to bark... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:40:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.