Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #60 - 05/01/16 at 19:00:12

Look at the fire! O M G. Just nothing but fire, pouring smoke from every window.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #61 - 05/01/16 at 19:21:37

this one ROCKS -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2E_m7l2Rww

btw -
there are rebuttals here that always remind me that we may have visitors working for the ministry of truth -
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2470594/endpoint-security/army-of-fake-s...

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #62 - 05/01/16 at 19:41:13

A 100 ton plane makes a 100 TON mess.

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Retired commercial pilot.  Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years.  Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777.  30,000+ total hours flown.  Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC). Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions.
Video interview 9/11 Ripple Effect 8/07: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11; the Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for, like I said, for a terrorist, a so-called terrorist to train on a [Cessna] 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns, exceeding -- pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's.  And the aircraft would literally fall out of the sky.  I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."  http://americanbuddhist.net

Article 7/17/05:  "The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple." … Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."…  

"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand," said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying." http://www.arcticbeacon.com

Audio Interview 9/16/04: Regarding Flight 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon.  "The airplane could not have flown at those speeds which they said it did without going into what they call a high speed stall.  The airplane won’t go that fast if you start pulling those high G maneuvers at those bank angles. … To expect this alleged airplane to run these maneuvers with a total amateur at the controls is simply ludicrous...

It’s roughly a 100 ton airplane.  And an airplane that weighs 100 tons all assembled is still going to have 100 tons of disassembled trash and parts after it hits a building.  There was no wreckage from a 757 at the Pentagon. … The vehicle that hit the Pentagon was not Flight 77.  We think, as you may have heard before, it was a cruise missile." http://911underground.com

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 05/02/16 at 05:11:53

So our  distinguished Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Retired commercial pilot who flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years also believes the plane was quietly hijacked,  passengers murdered, butchered into tiny pieces, burned into tiny fragments, hauled away to waiting vehicles with secret agents ready to spead the remains inside the buring building. Before they were killed, two were allowed to make calls to family members while I'm on the plane. The plane itself was dismantled and and severally damaged and also hauled to the pentagon with people waiting to haul the pieces of the plane inside. All this happened within an hour or so. The hundreds of witnesses who actually saw a missile, including my neighbor, were paid millions to say they saw a jet. Either that, or some form of mass hypnosis was used on all of them delivered over radio or some other method of wide spread dispersion. The President, Vice President and Secy of Defense were all on on this, all of whom today are retired and living relatively modestly, at least as modest as you can for ex-presidents and vice presidents.

This, or something very close to this,  is what your Capt Russ Wittenburg believes happens.

And I'm suppose to take him seriously?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #64 - 05/02/16 at 06:05:33

WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/16 at 05:11:53:
The plane itself was dismantled and and severally damaged and also hauled to the pentagon with people waiting to haul the pieces of the plane inside.

How about posting a pick?  I have yet to see a picture of a plane part in the pentagon.  Yes, I looked up that report and did a google search.   Lips Sealed

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #65 - 05/02/16 at 06:16:51

I read what the Captain said. Nowhere did he say what you said he said. Im supposed to believe that body parts survived a crash that evaporated all but a few pieces of a 100 TON airplane?
It's completely nonsensical to believe that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 05/02/16 at 07:11:06

pg wrote on 05/02/16 at 06:05:33:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/16 at 05:11:53:
The plane itself was dismantled and and severally damaged and also hauled to the pentagon with people waiting to haul the pieces of the plane inside.

How about posting a pick?  I have yet to see a picture of a plane part in the pentagon.  Yes, I looked up that report and did a google search.   Lips Sealed

Best regards,

Sorry PG, I thought the report had photos, but it only talks about the debris and the damage it caused. See eyewitness statements and again on Page 40 of the report.  Photos are elsewhere. I can't believe you can't find any. Look again. Anything I post, the source will immediately be dismissed as 'in on it'.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 05/02/16 at 07:24:50

I read what the Captain said. Nowhere did he say what you said he said.

He didn't say that but what other explanation could there be? Passengers took off in the morning, two called to say they'd been hijacked, none of the them were ever seen again and their remains were found inside the Pentagon a couple hours later. Dozens saw a plane fly directly into the building.

You never ever even try to answer those questions. You have to come up with a realistic explanation to those statements or you can't go any further.

Yes, it's entirely believable only small recognizable pieces of the plane  survived along with human remains. It took dozens of medical personnel working for months to identify the remains.

As far as the alleged impossible flight path, what's the issue? An untrained pilot flies a path no trained pilot would take. Yea, that's not a surprise. Aren't you actually arguing in favor of my argument? When I was 8 or 9 and first riding, I did a whiskey throttle on a 100cc Suzuki dirt bike in our alley, bounced off some trashcans, hit a garage door, hit some more cans and used them as a ramp and somehow ending perched on top a chain link fence. The best trials rider on the best GAS-GAS could not have pulled that off if he tried a 100 times. So again, an untrained pilot flew like an idiot trying to hit a target and this surprises you because...............?

But I'm not talking about an alleged flight path; you give me a realistic explanation how dozens of people saw the plane fly into the building and I'll consider the rest.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #68 - 05/02/16 at 08:41:02

A controlled demolition takes 1,000's of pounds of explosives and miles of wiring,... weeks of preparation, knocking out walls, drilling into steel girders, creating blast walls to direct charges, etc... on multiple floors of multiple buildings...

We are to assume this all happened without anyone noticing...
No one stopped to wonder, "Hey?,.. what's all that jack-hammering and drilling?"...
No Security or Police noticed anything odd...
No one took a selfie...

Then,... they didn't just blow it up... they waited for an elaborate cover-up plot involving impossible aerodynamics and requiring cover stories for 100's of fake deaths, timing of live fake video and audio, and planting of false evidence, and the disappearance of 4 jet liners.
... but then, they don't actually use the planes... they fake it, and then destroy the planes and kill all those people somewhere else and tote bits of wreckage and bodies to the sites.

Why don't Conspiracy Theorists use the same skepticism they use to make up conspiracies to look at the extreme implausibility of the theories they put forward?...  

Instead of poking holes in facts,.. find one of those missing planes, or just one of those reported dead passengers still walking around.
Just one camera showing a missile instead of a jet,... one cell phone image of detonation cord in the Towers...

If the theory is true... there is much more evidence of this elaborate cover-up plot than there is of of the actual event.
Find a tangible proof, rather than just disputing the evidence.

Plenty of tangible evidence for the hijacked planes,... none for any missiles/demolition/missing planes/ missing people...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #69 - 05/02/16 at 09:14:47

Serowbot wrote on 05/02/16 at 08:41:02:

Interestingly enough, do you know who was in charge of the security of the WTC?  Marvin Bush was on the board of directors and another family member was the CEO from 1999 - 2002.

What a coincidence, feel free to look it up if you would like.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #70 - 05/02/16 at 09:17:10

Pentagon + plane = debris...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 05/02/16 at 10:51:04

pg wrote on 05/02/16 at 09:14:47:
Serowbot wrote on 05/02/16 at 08:41:02:

Interestingly enough, do you know who was in charge of the security of the WTC?  Marvin Bush was on the board of directors and another family member was the CEO from 1999 - 2002.

What a coincidence, feel free to look it up if you would like.

Best regards,

yes, it's a coincidence.

Well actually not really. The Bushes are very influential family and have been around for a long time so it's not that big of a surprise that somebody was on the board of directors from the Bush family.

Isn't it sort of like the relationship between the Bush family and the Hinckley family with regards to Reagan's shooting by John Hinckley. Both families were prominent players in the global oil market so is it really that big of a surprise that they knew each other, ran in the same circles, and both had business with the same Saudi oil company? No, in this case, it would be surprising if not downright shocking, if they didn't know each other.

But let's assume you're right, then what? Contractors were working, drilling holes and installing "secret" equipment on the columns all-around one floor of a major building and nobody has said anything since then? imagine the disruption to a business if you had to install explosives around the perimeter of one entire floor of one of the World Trade Center columns? You probably couldn't even see the columns, you would have to move some partitions, take down wall panels,  God only knows what else you would have to do.  once you got it all wired up, then you would have to hope that the plane hit exactly on that particular floor and did not damage the explosives, so that when the time was right, you hit the button and sent the whole thing tumbling down.

and, you had to do this twice.

does that seem reasonable, even feasible, to you?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #72 - 05/02/16 at 12:51:34

“All I’m doing is asking questions. When you walk out barefoot and you don’t step on any plane parts. . . .”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-911-woman-who-was-at-pentagon-r...

Her office was about fifty feet from the hole.

That compressor fan is nowhere Near the size of those engine parts on a Jumbo jet.

Where is the 100 tons. Of airplane?

How does an aluminum tube break through several walls?
Yet, those engines didn't? That puny little compressor fan is just about right for a cruise missile.

Now, you're determined to fight to the death over the Pentagon.
Understand that All the conspiracy theorists have to do is demonstrate one lie.
I've posted links to interviews/statements by credible people. People who have flown these planes. Pilots with thousands of hours admit that even They couldn't maneuver that huge plane at those speeds, not to hit the Pentagon, not even the towers.
Those planes that hit the towers were being controlled electronically. And, if you look closely, underneath the fuselage there is a pod of some sort, just under the wing root. Not something that belongs on a passenger jet.

So, once again, let's just SAY a Jumbo Jet hit the Pentagon.
And, let's move on.

Pick one,
Seven
Either tower.

Someone mentioned a skyscraper that burned, very badly, but it stood.

How many times, as children, have we stacked things, and watched them fall Over? There is a Reason why professionals are called in to demolish buildings. If tossing gas in and lighting it up would bring one down, that is how it would be done. The structure didn't lean over, it fell down. And, in the case of 7, it accelerated at essentially free fall speed for about 100 feet.
Watch the video.. I posted a link. You can see the penthouse drop in the middle of the roof, then the roofline stays almost perfectly straight, as it starts down. It's a classic demolition. Experts from other countries even say so. It's hardly even burning, certainly not fully engulfed, and it's only got office equipment in it, except for a fuel storage tank on a lower floor.
It's not easily explained. Especially if experts, not government paid " experts ", are asked.

Taking a stand on this topic is hazardous for business owners.
Yet, some 1,500 architects and engineers have done just that.
Spend some time looking at the models and listen to how they explain it. They show the frame by frame, measuring the distance fallen, time taken, calculations, showing just how close to free fall it is.

Excerpt

We know that the falling section of Building 7 did not crush the lower section of the building because the top section of Building 7 fell at freefall. It didn't just fall at something close to freefall. It fell for about 2.5 seconds at a rate that was indistinguishable from freefall. If the falling section of the building had crushed the lower section, the lower section would have pushed back with an equal but opposite force. But that would have slowed the fall. Since the fall was not slowed in the slightest, we can conclude that the force of interaction was zero... in both directions.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/news-section/41-articles/872-freefall-and-building...

Watch the video, that is
Observed Reality
Read the article
It explains what we saw without having to resort to magic.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #73 - 05/02/16 at 12:57:16

Understand that All the conspiracy theorists have to do is demonstrate one lie.

Not true.
What you HAVE to do is explain why people saw plane fly into building.
If you can't do that, nothing else matters.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 05/02/16 at 13:21:12

But just for fun.....answer me this:

“All I’m doing is asking questions. When you walk out barefoot and you don’t step on any plane parts. . . .”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-911-woman-who-was-at-pentagon-r...

Her office was about fifty feet from the hole.

Okay, I can find a hundred testimonies that contradict hers. Why do you choose to listen to the 1 out 100?

That compressor fan is nowhere Near the size of those engine parts on a Jumbo jet.

1) What compressor fan?
2) What size compressors are associated with the APU on that jet?
3) How many different compressors are on that model jet?

Where is the 100 tons. Of airplane?

It was removed in the same manner the wreckage and debris is always removed, in pieces over a long period of time.

How does an aluminum tube break through several walls?

If you read the PBPR, you'd see that the "mass" of the plane punctured a hole inwards about 300' I believe.  

Yet, those engines didn't?
Actually, they did. Read the report.

That puny little compressor fan is just about right for a cruise missile.
And just how big is a cruise missile compressor?

You really have never read that report or if you did, don't have the mechanical / rudimentary engineering skill to understand it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:52:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.