Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Guccifer Speaks (Read 109 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Guccifer Speaks
05/05/16 at 05:26:04

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Guccifer Speaks
Reply #1 - 05/05/16 at 08:00:55

The fact that restricted (Top Secret) information was found on her server and that this hacker is being charged with accessing other U.S. government officials'  accounts DOES NOT indicate that the DOJ will do a darn thing about it.       You or I would be in prison already.   Snowen (sp?) is in exile for less.   But Hillary is "victim of a Right Wing Conspiracy".        

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/05/16 at 08:07:33

Truth has nothing to do with this.....
All a poldick has to do is convince the fools to believe their story....
It's like, but on a much grander scale, the pasties who justify killing an abortion doctor is saving lives.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #3 - 05/05/16 at 08:59:06

WHY is he in jail?

And WHY is she still free?

These politician claiming "victim" status? really? WTF?

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/05/16 at 10:20:57

What do you think she did?... Huh

Knowingly releasing classified information to an enemy of the State, is treason...
Snowden did that.

Having classified information on a private server in not treason.
Many SOS's have used private servers,.. including Powell and Condoleezza Rice...
That's not a crime.

Kerry was the first SOS to use a government server...

You want to jail Hillary?,.. you'll have to jail Powell, Rice, and many others... for doing the same thing.  
... but there is no crime here...
Just a witch hunt... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/05/16 at 10:32:08

Why her story change bot?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 05/05/16 at 10:47:27

Nobody caught the racist smear by the reporter?
If some Romanian country boy can get in, anyone can.

Elitist ashhole.

Ahh, Bot,,,

Didn't we see some General destroyed for stuff that,,to me, were less darning. I LISTENED to Hillary explain that she had ordered her people to Not do exactly what she did.
And, if you're in a line of cars running ninety and YOU get pulled over, you get a ticket, even if they don't. I think she is well deserving of a very intense investigation and, IMO, I think she has broken laws. If Vince Foster rings a bell, and the server, and Benghazi.. prison would be good. And plenty of other D.C.occupiers, current and former, can go, too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 05/05/16 at 10:51:04

raydawg wrote on 05/05/16 at 10:32:08:
Why her story change bot?

Who cares?...  Unless there is a finding that she knowingly released Top Secret Classified material to an enemy of the State,... there is nothing.

Nothing more than political muckraking intended to hurt Hillary's Presidential campaign...

This stew has no meat...

Rep. Richard Hanna, R-New York, said Wednesday on New York's' WIBX 950, "Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth."
"This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton," said Hanna. "After what Kevin McCarthy said, it's difficult to accept at least a part of it was not. I think that's the way Washington works. But you'd like to expect more from a committee that's spent millions of dollars and tons of time."

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy had said. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/05/16 at 10:56:22

Inadequate protection of classified material is illegal.
I don't have to hand it to the enemy.
All I have to do is break protocol and fail to secure it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #9 - 05/05/16 at 11:27:42

JoG is correct 'bot.   She is not being accused of treason, but of failure to properly secure classified information.   And that, in it self, IS A CRIME under Federal law (Civil and Military).

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 05/05/16 at 11:35:24

Then Powell and Rice are guilty also... as this was how it was done until protocols were changed,.. at which time, Kerry was SOS and he started the use of a government server.

This is a political witch hunt,.. led by a group of Republicans, that have forced the FBI to investigate... making the e-mails public record.
This gives them access to all Hillary's emails... so they can hunt for dirt and scandal...
McCarthy spilled the beans when he bragged at how much damage his inquiry has done...
"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy had said. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought."

He shot his own wiener off with one.... Grin

Case closed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 05/05/16 at 12:49:18

But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought."

Yeah, took effort to expose the sorry pregnant dog.
I don't see how he said anything to diminish the value of the effort to expose her. I think they failed to adequately expose just how complicit she was, and how she lied to the American people, knowing that it was a terror attack, and pretending it was all about some video.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 05/05/16 at 13:28:25

Who cares, no one woulda known....etc.

WOW

I wonder why you don't adopt that same cavalier attitude toward what Trump says, remember, it's only political campaign speak and they all take liberties and are exempt from libel laws.

You get to choose I bet  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 05/05/16 at 14:09:12

Whuuut th hayull are you trying to say?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 05/05/16 at 16:30:54

Well, if you're waiting for the shoe to drop... that shoe will need to be a crime.
There'll be no prison until somebody finds a criminal act...
So far,... zippo...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 00:34:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Guccifer Speaks

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.