Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Have you put it to bed?
04/26/16 at 06:41:56

Is the answer known? Or, are there enough loose ends and nagging questions to be comfortable accepting the official story?

https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-308-911-trillions-follow-the-money/

It also quotes Richard Wagner, one of the companies data retrieval experts. “There is a suspicion that some people had advance knowledge of the approximate time of the plane crashes in order to move out amounts exceeding $100 million. They thought that the records of their transactions could not be traced after the main frames were destroyed.”

Don't remember ever hearing anyone crying about the loss or about the salvage of the gold.

Would you speak out if you knew something?

http://m.ksla.com/ksla/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:4RepRzHZ

D.C. Madam

Barry Jennings, coincidental, possibly. He was a walking heart attack. Still, timing is so convenient.

Tons of others, like the witness deaths after JFK. I saw those reports in the paper.

And, let's not forget the guys who were interviewed after they got home.

We were sent to document the event.

How is it possible,unless someone knows what is going to happen?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Our purpose was to document the event.

Now, I don't speak the language and have no way to prove it is accurately translated.

I'm well aware of at least one historical event that was pounded on in the media, Ahmadinejad said that the Jews must be wiped off the map,, allegedly, but, I have found other places where that's Not what he said.
Another time,another thread..

Why would they take all the security camera footage from every place around the Pentagon? Don't they have cameras?
Why have we never Seen the pictures of the airplane?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #1 - 04/26/16 at 07:29:10

We did. There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building.
I have a neighbor who was at the Pentagon that day. He wasn't in the line of view to see impact but he saw the plane flying low and directly at the building, heard the impact and saw the smoke plumes.
I heard interviews of witness's who saw the plane fly into the building. There is zero doubt.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/26/16 at 07:31:22

I'd be happy to see that.
I'm pretty sure the D.C. boys know that a buncha people don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon. Why was that not a regular news offering?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/26/16 at 07:51:58

read the pentagon building report.

why not put them on?! well hell, why not put on the guy who thinks his dog talks to him or Jimmy Stewart's character and his 6' rabbit?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/26/16 at 07:55:21

but have to pick this up with you later Jog. I'm on a plane about to take off and I've been randomly selected to sit in the back and pull this lever when we're over cities. not sure why, but i had to promise not to tell anybody. they said its for national security so I'm gonna do it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/26/16 at 08:01:10

That's probably the funniest thing you've ever said.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/26/16 at 08:09:47

And, the hugh jass Jet Engines, moving along at the same speed as that hollow aluminum tube with such a lower density, yet, it went through. The fact that stuff like that works in cartoons won't suffice here. The engines are vaporized, but the tube isn't?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/26/16 at 08:23:38

SWA flight tracker tells me we're at 28k feet so time to pull the lever.

Read the report Jog. Look at the photos. Read and watch interviews of the eyewitnesses who watched the plane fly into it. Remains of the passengers were found inside the building. None of those people have been seen alive since  the plane took off. It's not that there's a high probability your conspiracy theory is wrong on this, its a certainty.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/26/16 at 08:44:32

Well, that certainly settles That. Only missing two Big holes in the wall.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/26/16 at 11:21:30

Did you or did you not,  read the Pentagon performance building report?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 04/26/16 at 11:39:28

You keep running up under that things skirt. Produced by the same criminals who run everything. Phhhht.
It's like looking at what they teach in school and pretending that explains how the Federal Reserve works.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 04/26/16 at 14:54:33

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 07:29:10:

We did. There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building.
I have a neighbor who was at the Pentagon that day. He wasn't in the line of view to see impact but he saw the plane flying low and directly at the building, heard the impact and saw the smoke plumes.
I heard interviews of witness's who saw the plane fly into the building. There is zero doubt.

I'm not disputing this; although, I have yet to come across any of those points on the net.  Please feel free to post some pics or links.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 04/26/16 at 14:59:37

Now this is a strong argument.

This is the guy who owned building #7 who told them to "pull it".  He also made 4 billion off the collapse of the twin towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI&feature=youtu.be

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/26/16 at 16:24:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/26/16 at 11:39:28:
You keep running up under that things skirt. Produced by the same criminals who run everything. Phhhht.
It's like looking at what they teach in school and pretending that explains how the Federal Reserve works.

So the answer is no.
You have zero credibility until YOU read and comment on it. Not some YouTube video, what you say.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 04/26/16 at 16:32:27

No. Why do I need to read what the same government I blame for the event said happened?
You spend fifteen hours watching all the Architects and Engineers videos, or you have no credibility.

I have been right way too much for you to pretend that I have no credibility. You haven't bothered to understand the Federal Reserve, but you act like you believe you know just how it works. I read a nearly Six Hundred page book on it.
And what you know is what Americans Glean from the stuff the Government tells us.

And who gave us the 9/11 Commission?
Do you even know who Max Cleland is?
Why would I believe anything the government endorses?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 23:20:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.