Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #75 - 05/02/16 at 13:21:55

No plane hit seven.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #76 - 05/02/16 at 13:45:02

No one denies that. Here; I'll give you a definitive statement:  a plane did not hit 7.

Now, you give me a definitive statement: What did the people see who swear they saw a plane fly into Pentagon?

Why can't you just answer that? Come on, tell me what they really saw.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #77 - 05/02/16 at 14:07:38

If it'll make you happy, they saw what was left of a two hundred thousand pound airplane. Of which only a few small parts could be found.
Now, on, to building seven.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #78 - 05/02/16 at 14:15:15

What?
My neighbor saw the plane flying low towards the wall on the other side.
Hundreds of others saw the same thing. Dozens actually watched the plane fly directly into the wall.

I'm confused by what you mean. You are saying they saw "what was left of a two hundred thousand pound airplane" doing what? Flying?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 05/02/16 at 14:16:43

....and you're purposely not answering my question. You're like Marco Rubio in that debate when Christie couldn't believe he answered the same question 3 times with the same non-answer talking points.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #80 - 05/02/16 at 14:28:59

You're convinced. Im skeptical. It's not a big deal, plenty of ground to cover. And, since seven wasn't hit by a plane and since seven went down with all four corners collapsing simultaneously, while it was clearly not engulfed in flames, how did that happen?

This is where I keep saying,
Look at the video of it fall.
If that's not enough to make people question things, okay, cruise on. Keep believing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #81 - 05/02/16 at 14:39:53

Jesus H Christ! I must really be Chris Christie!

I just said you were dodging the question like Rubio and you did it again just like Rubio!

Holy $hit Jog. Answer the question. What did those people see that said they saw a plane fly directly into the side of the Pentagon?

Give me a believable explanation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #82 - 05/02/16 at 16:24:23

I wasn't there. I have seen some pictures. THERE IS NO JUMBO JET THERE.  That's MY opinion.
You see the picture of the compressor fan ?
It's Tiny. It's Not from one of the two main engines on a Jumbo jet.

So, you can believe whatever about the Pentagon.
It's really not all there is to figure out in order to decide whether or not we were lied to.

Onward, to building seven!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #83 - 05/02/16 at 16:34:42

WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/16 at 10:51:04:
 God only knows what else you would have to do.  once you got it all wired up, then you would have to hope that the plane hit exactly on that particular floor and did not damage the explosives, so that when the time was right, you hit the button and sent the whole thing tumbling down.

and, you had to do this twice.

does that seem reasonable, even feasible, to you?

Reasonable, that would depend if you can benefit in some capacity with the buildings be knocked down.  Feasible, yes.  Knocking buildings over are not a difficult task.  

I'm not an expert on the demolition of buildings; although, I suppose all it would take are charges on the main support pillars.  Let's say every other floor or every third floor.  

I did see first hand how a professional fireworks group shoots off fire works on the 4th of July.  It was a large panel 4' x 2' with multiple many switches.  They also had 2 laptops tied in some capacity.  After it was wire-up all they do is hit the switches in the proper sequence.  

Best regards,    

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #84 - 05/02/16 at 16:42:20

Serowbot wrote on 05/02/16 at 09:17:10:
Pentagon + plane = debris...

I appreciate the effort Bot.  The only picture shown that is very convincing to me is the one with the crane and what appears to be the wings.  I will admit that is pretty hard to dispute.   The guys holding pieces of aluminum cover doesn't convince me of anything.   I was hoping to see indisputable evidence of parts in the building.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #85 - 05/02/16 at 16:46:09

Is that a wooden stool with a book on it in the middle?  How can that be?  The heat was strong enough to bring down solid steel sky scrapers.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #86 - 05/02/16 at 17:09:09

How can that be?... Use some logic here...
It can be... because it is.

...whether the building came down from a plane or controlled demolition, the building did come down.. and stool with a book didn't...
Reality is what it is...

It is evidence of nothing... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #87 - 05/02/16 at 17:48:12

Serowbot wrote on 05/02/16 at 17:09:09:
It is evidence of nothing... Undecided

How about this?  This is Tim Roemeer, he was the 9/11 commissioner.  He admits it was a missile, then corrects himself.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #88 - 05/02/16 at 18:07:39

Joseph Maxwell "Max" Cleland (born August 24, 1942) is an American .... Before his resignation, he said that the Bush administration was "stonewalling" and blocking the committee's access to key ...

The truth was So wanted that
The investigation began in Spring, 2003.

How would you like that if your ( fill in the blank   ) was killed?

Never before, Never since
Steel reinforced high rise collapse.
On one day, Three.
And more money was spent investigating Clinton's BJ than the stand down of our defenses.

Norman Minetta

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7XAj4RUz0

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #89 - 05/02/16 at 18:15:56

Reasonable, that would depend if you can benefit in some capacity with the buildings be knocked down.  Feasible, yes.  Knocking buildings over are not a difficult task.  

hell, I benefited from 9/11. Got a week's vacation in Boise free on the company cause we were stuck out there. Ate steak and drank beer every night. Guess I'm a suspect now cause that's reasonable.

Knocking over two of the largest office buildings in the world without anyone knowing is a pretty difficult task.

I'm not an expert on the demolition of buildings; although, I suppose all it would take are charges on the main support pillars.  Let's say every other floor or every third floor.  

25000 people worked in those towers. you think you could do that without anyone knowing?

I did see first hand how a professional fireworks group shoots off fire works on the 4th of July.  It was a large panel 4' x 2' with multiple many switches.  They also had 2 laptops tied in some capacity.  After it was wire-up all they do is hit the switches in the proper sequence.  

Best regards,    
[/quote]

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:41:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.