Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #105 - 05/03/16 at 09:21:06

The point remains, even if a plane hit the Pentagon, that doesn't prove explosives weren't used in seven. So, since you have the information about seven, put it out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #106 - 05/03/16 at 09:40:32

Serowbot wrote on 05/03/16 at 08:02:55:
I'm puttin' it to bed.  Life's too short.  Huh

Web,... yer' tryin' to teach a chicken to bark... Grin

It's a train wreck I can't bring myself not to look at. I sometimes watch the television show, Hoarders, because I just can't believe the tricks the human mind will go through in order to convince itself of something.
I won't give up with JOG.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #107 - 05/03/16 at 09:48:19

You Do know that there are places in life where we walk away and accept that knowing, positively, one way or another, just isn't possible. You're firmly convinced that an airliner hit the Pentagon, I'm not. But, just for the sake of argument, let's just say it did. Now, if an airliner hit the Pentagon, does that mean that the whole 9/11 official report is truthful?

I agree, the whole 9/11 report is not truthful. but define truth.

The infamous 28 pages which will probably be released soon, are not lies.
we will probably find out they were  withheld because the ramifications from what they say would have disrupted foreign-policy at a time when the people in power in the US government decided it wasn't worth poking that bear. I think they're going to show the Saudis had people fairly high up in the government who may have had some ideas that attack was imminent but they decided it was better for these maniacs to turn their attention to the United States as opposed to their country.

as a manager over dozens of employees at various times in my working life, I withheld information because I felt it was better for the company if those people didn't know the truth. if you want to call that a lie, go ahead.

but nothing I've seen leads me to believe senior management in the bush administration even the president and vice president themselves new, and were complicit, in planning and carrying out the attacks. That's utterly ridiculous.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #108 - 05/03/16 at 11:37:47

The Israelis who were arrested and released said they were here to document the event. If the interpreter is to be believed.
I posted a link to the interview they had on T.V.after they got home. Someone knew.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 05/03/16 at 11:49:50

No they didn't and no they weren't.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #110 - 05/03/16 at 12:25:09

Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Might wanna rethink that.

If you go back and watch the video I posted a link for, you'll see them interviewed. You can have your own opinions, but facts is facts.

Again, I don't speak the language, so, the interpreter becomes important. This, however , has been covered by quite a few people, I would hope that IF the original report was created by intentionally "translating " what was said to English and saying something that he didn't say that someone would have challenged it by now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #111 - 05/03/16 at 14:42:26

do you see what you've done? like a clever spider you've lured me into your web. We never finished the Pentagon , but we moved on supposedly to WTC 7, but now you jumped to the dancing Israelies,  a myth impossible to prove or disprove.

Aw.....the predictable methods of a truther...

Nope, one topic at a time.

So, for the record, Jog believes it was one of the hijacked planes that flew into the Pentagon. He no longer thinks anything suspicious about the event because the overwhelming evidence points to only one logical conclusion.

So, if we agree on that statement above,  we can move on to WTC – 7.

Deal?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #112 - 05/03/16 at 16:05:02

Deal?

I don't believe JOG will concede to the statement above.  Shall we move on to #7?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #113 - 05/03/16 at 16:56:17

You want a conspiracy?... here's a conspiracy...

Once Bush pronounced nuclear,.. "nukular",... every Republican and right-wing media outlet started saying "nukular"...
That was  a conspiracy to make GW look like less of an idiot...

It didn't work... it just made all them look like idiots.  Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #114 - 05/03/16 at 18:14:25

Serowbot wrote on 05/03/16 at 16:56:17:
You want a conspiracy?... here's a conspiracy...

Once Bush pronounced nuclear,.. "nukular",... every Republican and right-wing media outlet started saying "nukular"...
That was  a conspiracy to make GW look like less of an idiot...

It didn't work... it just made all them look like idiots.  Huh...

You sure, I mean, like, it is is the meaning, I guess if it depends on what the meaning of is, is.....

Lots O' idiots it seems  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #115 - 05/03/16 at 19:09:28

If this discussion were solely based on what the logical conclusion IS, we wouldn't be having it. You would understand that what we were told is not possible according to physics.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #116 - 05/03/16 at 19:32:51

Jog, you cant tell me one thing about 9/11 that violates physics.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #117 - 05/03/16 at 19:48:35

You can't cause a structural failure with fire unless you pump air in. Grab some logs, build a fire, toss a two inch I beam on it. Watch what happens. It won't get hot enough to work it, like a blacksmith. Watch a blacksmith. Look at how hot he has to get steel to shape it. Understand that buildings aren't BUILT just to hold the Expected load. They are built to withstand fire possibly detracting from the strength of it.
The path of least resistance is how things fall. Every vertical support had to fall away at the exact same time for seven to fall with the roofline so flat AND, it Accelerated at Free Fall Speed for a coupla seconds.
Impossible. Unless someone blows the legs out from under it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #118 - 05/03/16 at 20:37:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/16 at 19:48:35:
at the exact same time for seven to fall with the roofline so flat.

....and here is where you and the other truthers are so very wrong.

Watch the video again. One second intervals. Forget your preconceived biases and obseve details.  What do you see?

i saw it right away.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #119 - 05/03/16 at 21:07:33

You can post a link.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 14:56:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.