Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #30 - 04/26/16 at 19:22:39

So, because it's unthinkable to any decent person, you're willing to ignore evidence that it happened?

Building 7 WAS reported Down, before it was Down.
Building 7 Fell at so close to free fall speed that the only possible way for that to happen was, knock the framework out.
Unless you are just afraid of the truth, go watch some stuff about Barry Jennings. I don't even care about when he died. Convenient, yes, but it could have been natural causes.
But listen to what he says.

William Rodriguez

His report starts with
The first explosion was in the basement.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/26/16 at 19:29:49

I'm not afraid, you are.

How do you explain the testimony of the people who saw the plane fly in to the building? How do you explain what happened to to the passengers?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 04/26/16 at 19:58:37

Explain how buildings fall.
How hard is it to get people to say they saw something? You know those peopl Just because someone Says they saw what the government wants them to see, means what?

I WISH things were
As Advertised
My life would be much easier. But, I choose reality. Uncomfortable, but truthful.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #33 - 04/27/16 at 00:22:56

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:45:57:
oh Jesus f'ing Christ PG, think for a second. You honestly think hundreds of people, including at the highest levels of government,  conspired to kill 25,000 + innocent Americans?

why not?
Reichstag fire, anyone?

and I can list a dozen + more false flags perpetuated by the U.S. ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/27/16 at 05:57:06

All you people who think a missile hit the Pentagon, raise your hands.... Okay, now all you insurance salesman, scam artist etc., take a good look around because here are your targets; they'll believe anything.

Some of the things that would have had to happen:

the plane that took off that morning would have needed to be quietly hi-jacked and diverted to land somewhere near by.

Two passengers would have either had to be in on this or were threatened because those two made phone calls reporting their flight was hijacked. One of those callers was a popular Fox News personality and wife of the current solicitor general to the US, Ted Olson.

Once that was done, all the passengers and crew would than need to be quickly murdered, hacked into small pieces and then burned. Those remains would have needed to be loaded into vehicles and driven near to the Pentagon and stored in vehicles along with dozens (?) of people who would have access to the soon to be burning Pentagon.

The plane then would also need to be blown into tiny pieces and some of those pieces, including the blackbox, but also very heavy wheel supports, large sheets of aluminum fuselage, would need to also be transported near to the Pentagon and stored in waiting vehicles with people soon to have easy access to the burning building.

Then a very similar plane would need to fly towards the Pentagon, low in the sky. Hundreds of people saw a plane (including my neighbor) but just as it was going into the building, a cruse missile would need to either have been fired from it or from somewhere near by into the building.

In the ensuing fireball, the plane simply veered off and flew away. The planners were 100% confident no one would notice the plane gaining altitude and flying away.

Now, the really difficult stuff begins. All those vehicles and people waiting nearby with body remains and airplane parts begin flooding the scene and placing the evidence in strategic places during the fire.

After this was accomplished, the 100's of people involved in this disappeared and have never said a word.

That's the bare minimum and only the start of what would have had to take place.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 04/27/16 at 13:32:22

Okay, Mark, I concede the point.
Airplane Hit the Pentagon.

Now, about building seven...

Not hit by a plane And not included in the commission report.
Why did it fall?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 04/27/16 at 14:41:52

Are we done with the pentagon? I'm not bouncing back and forth.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 04/27/16 at 15:20:56

What part of
Okay, I'll give you the Pentagon.
Now, on to Building 7
Is confusing?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/27/16 at 16:05:54

I'm driving, I'll get back later.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 04/27/16 at 18:41:16

Are we there yet?

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #40 - 04/27/16 at 21:37:26

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #41 - 04/28/16 at 04:11:57

pg wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:08:34:
Show me these pictures you speak of.  

Perhaps it is my computer; although, I have not seen any pictures?  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 04/28/16 at 06:09:29

Easy Sparky....  I work you know.
I got caught up in those Midwest storms. Visits got cancelled, fights were in jeopardy so I ended up driving back to St. Louis from Sioux City, actually a little ways even further north of there,  so give me a break!

Building 7 not in 9/11 report? Had no idea, I didn't read the entire report. I suspect it wasn't in there because it wasn't hit directly by a plane, just debris. How many buildings were destroyed that day when the towers fell? Several I would imagine. Were any other buildings included in the report?  I was never at the WTC, but I imagine it was a sizable complex.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 04/28/16 at 06:14:59

pg wrote on 04/28/16 at 04:11:57:
pg wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:08:34:
Show me these pictures you speak of.  

Perhaps it is my computer; although, I have not seen any pictures?  

Best regards,

I think we're done with the Pentagon.

Surely you can find them yourself however. I thought they were part of the PBPR, but if not,  then they are easily found elsewhere.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 04/28/16 at 08:00:00

Hey, the request was made, I don't Run this.
I said I am done with the Pentagon. It's clearly fruitless.
Interesting logic, the 9/11 report talks about the Pentagon, not destroyed, and the towers, destroyed, but seven, which housed the offices and records of investigations ongoing into the loss of trillions of dollars, which, Entirely by coincidence, the records of those transactions were WHERE in the Pentagon? EXACTLY, right behind the Recently Reinforced Wall, the ONLY wall to get worked on, AND, the plane that Hit that wall had to make a descending turn, which many pilots with years of experience say they couldn't make. So, Abdul, who cant fly a Cessna, sees the Pentagon come into view. Rather than just dive into it, he makes a long descending turn, taking longer, giving the defenders Time to get to him and blow him out of the sky, but, he is somehow able to pull off a maneuver that is borderline impossible AND hit the Exact location where the records that could put people in jail were, Just like building seven. CIA headquarters, all kindsa high muckety muck people were officed there.
If you have not read Barry Jennings account of what happened in there, you really should.
It's not as obscure as pictures of the Pentagon.
I don't believe what you believe about the Pentagon, but, it's just too hard to argue that one. Seven is the easiest place to shine a light on the lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-911-woman-who-was-at-pentagon-r...

But, you will just dismiss it,

So, how do steel reinforced buildings fall down without falling over? Two were damaged in the side, fire started .  Was that fire equally hot at every vertical support? No.

Have you ever heated steel and hammered it?

Seriously, unless someone has watched metal go from rigid to malleable, they don't see the stages of strength it goes through.
Steel does not go from rigid to fractured into forty foot long pieces. It's gonna sag, and IF the floors separated from the vertical support s and fell, knocking the next floor from its moorings, then the verticals would have been left standing.

So, anything you want to talk about, seven, the towers, whatever. Hey, we can even talk about who was in charge of security right up until Juust before they fell.

And who was the new guy who showed up at his new job and died that day? I'll remember or look it up... time to go.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:00:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.