Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #45 - 04/28/16 at 08:12:13

Web, no matter how many theories you rebut,.. there'll always be ten more...

Rather than poke each one,... just explain this...
Why?... why create this Machiavellian plot to fake plane crashes?...
Why not just blow up the buildings as conspirasists claim, and then say Muslim terrorists blew them up?...
Seems like double the trouble... First you have to rig everything to blow up,.. then you have to rig this giant cover-up about planes...
Why?...
They could have still blown up what they wanted,... still blamed terrorists,... and still got all the perks (whatever they are?) of instilling terror...
The planes are superfluous to the plot...  Undecided
Did they do it just 'cause it would be fun?...
What?... Huh

The added complication of this plot would be equivalent to draining yer' oil by turning yer' bike upside down...  
Tongue

The actual terrorists did it that way,.. because it was easy.
Ready supply of combustibles, in a prepackaged delivery vehicle.
Just point it at what you want to blow up...
KISS method... Keep it simple, stupid...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 04/28/16 at 08:37:05

Hey, the request was made, I don't Run this.
I said I am done with the Pentagon. It's clearly fruitless.
Interesting logic, the 9/11 report talks about the Pentagon, not destroyed, and the towers, destroyed, but seven, which housed the offices and records of investigations ongoing into the loss of trillions of dollars, which, Entirely by coincidence, the records of those transactions were WHERE in the Pentagon? EXACTLY, right behind the Recently Reinforced Wall, the ONLY wall to get worked on, AND, the plane that Hit that wall had to make a descending turn, which many pilots with years of experience say they couldn't make. So, Abdul, who cant fly a Cessna, sees the Pentagon come into view. Rather than just dive into it, he makes a long descending turn, taking longer, giving the defenders Time to get to him and blow him out of the sky, but, he is somehow able to pull off a maneuver that is borderline impossible AND hit the Exact location where the records that could put people in jail were, Just like building seven. CIA headquarters, all kindsa high muckety muck people were officed there.
If you have not read Barry Jennings account of what happened in there, you really should.
It's not as obscure as pictures of the Pentagon.
I don't believe what you believe about the Pentagon, but, it's just too hard to argue that one. Seven is the easiest place to shine a light on the lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-911-woman-who-was-at-pentagon-r...

But, you will just dismiss it,

So, how do steel reinforced buildings fall down without falling over? Two were damaged in the side, fire started .  Was that fire equally hot at every vertical support? No.

Have you ever heated steel and hammered it?

Seriously, unless someone has watched metal go from rigid to malleable, they don't see the stages of strength it goes through.
Steel does not go from rigid to fractured into forty foot long pieces. It's gonna sag, and IF the floors separated from the vertical support s and fell, knocking the next floor from its moorings, then the verticals would have been left standing.

So, anything you want to talk about, seven, the towers, whatever. Hey, we can even talk about who was in charge of security right up until Juust before they fell.

And who was the new guy who showed up at his new job and died that day? I'll remember or look it up... time to go

Jog; I always hesitate to get involved with you on this because you will do what you've just done: switch topics constantly and never exhaust the discussion on one very specific topic. You do that for a very specific reason. As long as you can jump from topic to topic, the failings of your arguments are never completely discussed.  

I started with the Pentagon and listed the most probably series of events that would have had to occur for your belief a missile hit it to be true. You said you conceded the pentagon which I took to mean you could not explain the questions I raised so you moved on. Clearly you did not.

So, explain to me in your own words, why the objections I listed, are wrong.

Explain how hundreds of people saw the jet flying low towards the building
Explain how jet parts were found in the building
Explain what happened to the passengers who left their homes that morning and have never been seen again
Explain how the remains of the passengers were found in the building

If you don't, then we are once again done with this topic because you know your theories are built on a house of cards. If one card is pulled out, the whole thing collapses. (pardon the obvious metaphor....). if you can't explain the very simple, but monumentally obvious flaws I rasied in your "Pentagon hit my a missile" theory, then you're done.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 04/28/16 at 08:38:00

[quote author=5543544951444952260 link=1461678116/45#45 date=1461856333]Web, no matter how many theories you rebut,.. there'll always be ten more...
quote]

the worst part about this; is they put you and I on the same side of an argument.... Wink

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #48 - 04/28/16 at 08:48:03

WebsterMark wrote on 04/28/16 at 08:38:00:
the worst part about this; is they put you and I on the same side of an argument.... Wink

Tragic... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #49 - 04/28/16 at 09:50:00

You get to use witnesses who you don't know hoot about.
The one I used worked there. Filed lawsuits. I give her credibility.

I don't see it the way you do.

You think I am a weasel, willing to do anything to
Win.
Let me assure you, I would much prefer to believe that everything was as we were told. I go to several places to show you the preponderance of evidence, not to confuse.

Have you figured out Why a pathetic excuse for a pilot would
Waste Time by pulling a long sweeping turn instead of just diving into it?

How did that plane not crash after hitting, what? 4 or 5 lamp posts?

How is it, with All the surface area of the Pentagon, that this idiot managed to hit the very place where all those records were kept? And THAT ONE WALL had Just finished being "reinforced"

Yeah,, how convenient.

You know those engines lower extremities are below the bottom of the fuselage, right? And you've seen the pictures of the hole and how far off the ground the bottom of it is, and you also know that the grass wasn't messed up. So, I am to believe that this guy who can't fly a Cessna is somehow able to pull a maneuver that pilots of those planes say they couldn't do and then bring it in at four hundred miles per hour and Nail it, and the engines SUCKING huge amount of air, but didn't suck the grass up, didn't touch it,
And, as April Gallup says, as she was sitting at her desk, the engine Should have been in her lap.

Read Her statements.

I Did, on 9/11 believe the story. It took a few days, then I started thinking..
Hey, wait a minute here... I have experience with steel. It's not gonna do what they say it did.

And, Mark, you make an Excellent point.
Other buildings Were destroyed that day. Huge holes in the rooves and gutted by fire..
And not one collapse of a building Not hit by a plane, except for seven...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 04/28/16 at 10:01:01

Pentagon only.

You answer my questions; I'll answer yours.

Hundreds saw the plane flying low, dozens saw it fly directly into the building.

Explain that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 04/28/16 at 10:39:09

How did that plane not crash after hitting, what? 4 or 5 lamp posts?
Are you suggesting a jet weighing 181,000 lbs and traveling at 530 mph is going to be stopped by light post? At those speeds, the plane tore through the post with no resistance. I got drunk and hit a light pole on the side of I-70 and knocked it over. Tore up my car, but the post fell. I was going maybe 40 mph in a 1500 lb car.

How is it, with All the surface area of the Pentagon, that this idiot managed to hit the very place where all those records were kept? And THAT ONE WALL had Just finished being "reinforced"
I don’t know anything about specific records being stored and I doubt anyone has real information about that. I have no answer for that other than: PENTAGON! 1 in 5 chance

You know those engines lower extremities are below the bottom of the fuselage, right? And you've seen the pictures of the hole and how far off the ground the bottom of it is, and you also know that the grass wasn't messed up.
I would refer you to figure 1.3 in the PBPR as well as Fig 3.8 and 3.12 and 5.3.

Who the hell told you the grass wasn’t messed up? The area directly next to the building is covered in debris, you can’t even see the grass.

and the engines SUCKING huge amount of air, but didn't suck the grass up, didn't touch it,

The jet was traveling at 530 MPH when it hit. The grass would not have been sucked up at that speed. That’s ridiculous.

The one I used worked there. Filed lawsuits. I give her credibility.
See section 3.2 for eyewitness statements. Imagine you are on a jury. Who are you going to believe?

Now, tell me what happened to the passengers who got on the plane that morning? They've never been seen since. How did their remains get in the building and how did plane parts get there? Who made those two calls from the plane just minutes before impact? Is it believable that hundreds saw the jet flying directly at building and dozens reported seeing the impact, but somehow they are wrong?

your turn.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #52 - 04/28/16 at 15:09:29

Okay, Mark, planes were hijacked. You say one hit the Pentagon.
I'm not convinced, but, that doesn't mean that the whole story we were told was true. One element of a big operation went as advertised.
Now, on to another element.

You made a really good point. Several buildings were gutted by falling debris and fire, but they didn't fall.

Now, how do we explain how the towers came down?
Have you ever soldered on a radiator? The heat required to get the work area hot before the mass of the radiator sucks the heat away is a consideration. The amount of heat required to compromise all the steel in a tower? There is no way that what we saw was sufficient. And, if you will check out what
Architects and Engineers say about it, you'll probably come away, if not with a different opinion, at least with a few questions about the validity of the official story.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 04/28/16 at 20:12:08

The amount of heat required to compromise all the steel in a tower?

The entire radiator is not heated to an equal temperature before the solder reaches its melting point. The immediate area undergoing heat is the hottest temperature and when it reaches the critical temperature, the solder melts.

Steel begins losing its strength at relatively low temperatures. Thats why you can heat up and press a bearing or bend a bar using propane. If you heat a 10' foot bar in the middle you can bend it even though the ends of the bars are cooler. The entire bar doesn't need to reach "bending" temperature.

So, in the tower, if the fires heated and weakened support columns and they began to buckle, the tower begins leaning to one side. You see that in videos. However, wouldn't the columns on the opposite side be stretched and damaged? With a great deal of force still pushing straight down, wouldn't  those columns begin to collapse? Again, isn't that what you see? The tower tips slightly, then the entire thing falls downward. It still has momentum in one dierction so it wouldn't fall completely in its footprint which again is what you see.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 04/28/16 at 20:28:05

Go watch architects and engineers. Let professionals explain how it goes. It's very interesting.
In order to Get the solder hot enough, you have to create enough heat, quickly enough, to overcome the heat sinking of the mass.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 05/01/16 at 15:35:47

Look at who these people are. Some very patriotic and passionate individuals in this list. None are morons.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/#Honegger

I'm in some pretty good company.

And time spent watching videos presented by Architects and Engineers will demonstrate for those of us who are not math geniuses why it isn't possible for the buildings to collapse as they did as a result of fire.

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #56 - 05/01/16 at 16:32:35

since the initial report, there have been more than 3 skyscrapers completely gutted by fire, yet they still stand ...  Shocked

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #57 - 05/01/16 at 16:35:19

my favorite skyscraper fire, was in Dubai. the ENTIRE upper floors burnt CRISPY like a stick in a campfire ... left it looking like a burnt wooden match stick and yet you guessed it ... still f@#king standing ...  Shocked

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 05/01/16 at 17:26:16

Yep, and all this after some neocon straight up announces
We need a new Pearl Harbor type event.
Microspheres of steel in the dust.
The cement was powder before it hit the ground.
Molten steel in the basement.
The firefighters reported explosions, in rapid succession.
There is nothing about the way they came down that makes sense. Considering that the structure is the
Path of greatest resistance.
And things move through the
Path of least resistance.
And given the fact that the structures were damaged asymmetrically , to expect them to fail symmetrically is not reasonable.
Building demolition experts in other countries say they were demolished.
But, it's just too much for some to bear, so, they refuse to see the obvious.

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #59 - 05/01/16 at 18:23:14

this video is AWESOME -

https://youtu.be/sK50So-yYRU

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 08:13:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.