Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Have you put it to bed? (Read 520 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Have you put it to bed?
Reply #15 - 04/26/16 at 16:39:29

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 07:29:10:
We did. There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building.

Ok, show us some.  I would really like to see some, you said they are plentiful.  

I posted a video of the guy who owned building number #7 who disclosed he started planning the new building in April of 2000.  That one is pretty hard to dispute.   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 04/26/16 at 17:00:39

That's what businessmen call
Vision...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/26/16 at 17:14:27

pg wrote on 04/26/16 at 16:39:29:
WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 07:29:10:
We did. There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building.

Ok, show us some.  I would really like to see some, you said they are plentiful.  

I posted a video of the guy who owned building number #7 who disclosed he started planning the new building in April of 2000.  That one is pretty hard to dispute.   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

Really? So this guy made a partnership with hundreds of people that included the president, Vice President, secretary of defense, heads of foreign states that involved the kidnapping, murdering, burning the corpses of 50 passengers on a plane within a hour of taking off, smuggling their remains into the burning Pentagon building along with the tens of thousands of events that had to happen ..and this seems compelling to you? Hard to dispute? Are you kidding?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/26/16 at 17:21:32

Seriously fellas, think of the variables that would have to be planned out and pulled off to make this work.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 04/26/16 at 17:23:02

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:14:27:
Really? So this guy made a partnership with hundreds of people that included the president, Vice President, secretary of defense, heads of foreign states that involved the kidnapping, murdering, burning the corpses of 50 passengers on a plane within a hour of taking off, smuggling their remains into the burning Pentagon building along with the tens of thousands of events that had to happen ..and this seems compelling to you? Hard to dispute? Are you kidding?

I did not say that and the only part of this event that I have commented on was building #7.  

I have not seen any subjective evidence supporting your position.  You said:  "There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building."

I have yet to see any pictures of plane parts inside the Pentagon.  So, please save the rhetoric and show me some pictures.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 04/26/16 at 17:46:38

Building 7 really is the smoking gun.
Prove a lie, Boom... blows up the story.
And they were reporting 7 down twenty minutes before it fell.
How does That happen? Why would Anyone say a building has fallen unless it's Down?
Can I get an I?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/26/16 at 17:57:43

pg wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:23:02:

I did not say that and the only part of this event that I have commented on was building #7.  

I have not seen any subjective evidence supporting your position.  You said:  "There are plenty of photos of the remains of the plane inside the building."

I have yet to see any pictures of plane parts inside the Pentagon.  So, please save the rhetoric and show me some pictures.

Best regards,

first, look up the "Pentagon building performance report".

second, the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center are linked together. are you suggesting that by some unbelievable coincidence they were completely separate of from one another?  I don't know anyone who thinks that. Not even the most outlandish conspiracy therapist.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/26/16 at 18:00:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:46:38:
How does That happen? Why would Anyone say a building has fallen unless it's Down?
Can I get an I?

that "early reporting" lie has been debunked 1 million times.

if it were true, (which its not) that means we now have to add a dozen or so CNN or BBC producers and reporters in on the conspiracy.

stick to one topic. The Pentagon. Nothing else.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #23 - 04/26/16 at 18:08:34

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:00:06:
The Pentagon. Nothing else.

Show me these pictures you speak of.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/26/16 at 18:11:01

Pg, look up the pentagon building performance report and download it.
It's a .pdf file.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 04/26/16 at 18:11:29

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:57:43:

second, the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center are linked together. are you suggesting that by some unbelievable coincidence they were completely separate of from one another?  I don't know anyone who thinks that. Not even the most outlandish conspiracy therapist.

Regarding your inquiry, no they are not mutually exclusive events.   Ok how about this one?  Why did they not mention a word about #7 in the official report?

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #26 - 04/26/16 at 18:14:42

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:11:01:
Pg, look up the pentagon building performance report and download it.
It's a .pdf file.

Unless I missed something, it did not show plane parts in the Pentagon.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 04/26/16 at 18:26:21

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 18:00:06:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:46:38:
Can I get an I?

that "early reporting" lie has been debunked 1 million times.

if it were true, (which its not) that means we now have to add a dozen or so CNN or BBC producers and reporters in on the conspiracy.

stick to one topic. The Pentagon. Nothing else.

No, it Was reported, prior to falling.

It's all one topic. 9/11
All that is Required of the
Conspiracy Therapists
is show a lie. Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane.

And You don't get to reach into My post, drag out One element, and then pretend That is the full scope of this thread.

Where are those widely distributed pictures?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 04/26/16 at 18:33:25

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/16 at 17:57:43:

Best regards,

first, look up the "Pentagon building performance report".

Don't you just hate that?
conspiracy therapist

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 04/26/16 at 18:45:57

[/quote]

Regarding your inquiry, no they are not mutually exclusive events.   Ok how about this one?  Why did they not mention a word about #7 in the official report?

Best regards, [/quote]

oh Jesus f'ing Christ PG, think for a second. You honestly think hundreds of people, including at the highest levels of government,  conspired to kill 25,000 + innocent Americans?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:01:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you put it to bed?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.