Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
Face

Tubes Rule !!!

SL,UT
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #60 - 08/24/13 at 21:00:46

runwyrlph wrote on 08/22/13 at 16:42:39:
ducks have cloacas  Cheesy

What the hell is a cloacas?

I actually had to look that up.

"I have not failed. I've just found 1,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #61 - 08/25/13 at 07:02:06

A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to New York. The lawyer leans over and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, saying that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains how the game works: "I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me, and visa-versa."

Again, the blonde politely declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer figures that since his opponent is a blonde he will easily win the match, so he makes another offer. "Okay, how about this, if you don't know the answer you pay me only $5, but if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, she agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Air-phone with his modem and searches the net and even the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his co-workers and friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching for the answer he finally gives up. He wakes the blonde and hands her $500.

The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little frustrated, wakes the blonde and asks,

"Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

Again without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #62 - 08/30/13 at 19:34:33

There was a pilot flying a small, single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog with less than ten miles' visibility when his instruments went out. So, he began circling around looking for a landmark.
After an hour or so, he was running pretty low on fuel and the passengers were getting very nervous.

Finally, a small opening in the fog appeared and he saw a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banked the plane around, flipped down down the window and called to the guy, "Hey where am I?" To this question, the office worker replied, "You're in an airplane."

The pilot flipped up the window, executed a 275 degree turn, and executed a perfect, blind landing on the runway of the airport, five miles away. Just as the plane stopped, so did the engine as the fuel had run out.

The passengers were amazed and one asked how he did it. "Simple," replied the pilot. "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100% correct but absolutely useless. Therefore, I knew that the building must be Microsoft's support office. From there, the airport
is just five miles due East."

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #63 - 10/24/13 at 09:16:50

Need a few Laughs??
Maybe it's time to dust this thread off.

An 80-year-old Texas farmer goes to the clinic in Dallas for a check-up.

The doctor is amazed at what good shape the guy is in and asks, "How do you stay in such great physical condition?"

"I'm from Texas and in my spare time I like to hunt and fish", says the old guy, "and that's why I'm In such good shape. I'm up well before daylight in the field plowing and mending fences and when I'm not doing that, I'm out hunting or fishing. In the evening, I have a beer and all is well."

"Well", says the doctor, "I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your father when he died?"

"Who said my father's dead?"

The doctor is amazed, "You mean you're 80 years old and your father's still alive? How old is he?"

"He's 100 years old", says the old Texas boy. "In fact he worked and hunted with me this morning. Then we went to the topless bar for a while and had some beers. That's why he's still alive. He's a Texas farmer. And he's a hunter and fisherman, too."

"Well", the doctor says, "that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it than that. How about your father's father? How old was he when he died?"

"Who said my Grandpa's dead?"

Stunned, the doctor asks, "you mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather is still alive?"

"He's 118 years old", says the man.

The doctor is getting frustrated at this point, "So, I guess he went hunting with you this morning too?"

"No, Grandpa couldn't go this morning because he's getting married today."

At this point the doctor is close to losing it, "Getting married!! Why would a 118 year-old guy want to get married?"

"Who said he wanted to?"
………………………………………………………………………………..

Cinderella is now 95 years old.
After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.
One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.
Cinderella said, 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years'?
The fairy godmother replied, 'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?'
Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish:
'The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor.
I'm living hand to mouth on my disability checks, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension.
Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

Cinderella said,
'Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother'

The fairy godmother replied,
'It is the least that I can do.
What do you want for your second wish?'

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said,
'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years

And then the fairy godmother spoke once more:
'You have one more wish; what shall it be?'

Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'
Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said,
'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.'

With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity,
the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments,

Bob and Cinderella looked into each others eyes.

Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...

'Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off'

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #64 - 10/27/13 at 10:41:40

Q. Why does a chicken coop only have two doors?

A. Because if it had four doors ............

..................it would be a chicken sedan.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #65 - 10/27/13 at 23:51:00

^^^^^ Headshake...sigh...^^^^^^ Roll Eyes

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #66 - 10/28/13 at 04:46:33

Sucks! Let me try again.....

A Florida panhandle Biker walked into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a
male pharmacist.
The woman he was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and that as she and her sister owned the store, there were no males employed there.
She then asked if she could help him.
The biker said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.
The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional,
and what ever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.
The biker then agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to
discuss, but I have a ......permanent erection. It causes me a lot of
problems, and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it."
The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."
When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length, and the absolute
best We can do is:
1/3 ownership in the shop ....
A company car...
Seven home cooked dinners a week ..
And $4,000 a month in living expenses."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #67 - 10/28/13 at 10:22:42

RatdogWillie wrote on 08/25/13 at 07:02:06:
A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to New York. The lawyer leans over and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, saying that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains how the game works: "I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me, and visa-versa."

Again, the blonde politely declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer figures that since his opponent is a blonde he will easily win the match, so he makes another offer. "Okay, how about this, if you don't know the answer you pay me only $5, but if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, she agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Air-phone with his modem and searches the net and even the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his co-workers and friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching for the answer he finally gives up. He wakes the blonde and hands her $500.

The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little frustrated, wakes the blonde and asks,

"Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

Again without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

If ya cant appreciate that, thers something wrong withyaz!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #68 - 10/28/13 at 10:38:34

RatdogWillie wrote on 10/28/13 at 04:46:33:
Sucks! Let me try again.....

A Florida panhandle Biker walked into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a
male pharmacist.
The woman he was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and that as she and her sister owned the store, there were no males employed there.
She then asked if she could help him.
The biker said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.
The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional,
and what ever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.
The biker then agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to
discuss, but I have a ......permanent erection. It causes me a lot of
problems, and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it."
The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."
When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length, and the absolute
best We can do is:
1/3 ownership in the shop ....
A company car...
Seven home cooked dinners a week ..
And $4,000 a month in living expenses."

Yeah, but the company car is a Yugo
The shop is in a town with 20 people
I still have to pay mortgage, and all the bills with the living expenses
And the sisters are very um..shall we say "well fed" and i'm a small guy
But the food is good  Grin Grin Grin Grin

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #69 - 10/29/13 at 19:41:06

I went to the doctor because my foot had been hurting for a while.
"I have some good news and some bad news."
"Well come on what is it?"
"The good news is your foot is fine."
"What about the bad news?"
"The x-ray also showed that there is a scary skeleton man living inside you."

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #70 - 10/30/13 at 04:06:14

[Note before you read: joke with a vaguely religious content; however, it WAS approved by my Bishop (who laughed)]

You may recall from Sunday School that, in the times of the Bible, the People of Israel were socially divided in Priests and Clerics, Pharisees and Sadducees, and the lower-class artisans and farmers.
Often people were referred to from their place of origin, much as today, so that there were people from Judea, Samaria, Galilee etc. ...

The following is said to be a true story.

A Pharisee, a Sadducee and a man from Galilee were on the shores of the Lake of Tiberias, often called the Sea of Galilee.
They needed to get to the other side, and time was running short.
They see a fisherman tending to his nets so they walk in that direction, discussing how to negotiate to be ferried to the other side.

"I know how to deal with the plebe - says the Pharisee - let me speak to him.
So the Pharisee walks up to the fisherman.
"Good morning my good man!- exclaims the Pharisee - what a wonderful day! How much to ferry us to the other side?"
"Ten shekel - says the fisherman without as much as looking up.
"Why, that is a very reasonable price - comments the Pharisee - and hands him a coin.
The fisherman looks at the money and screams out his anger: "That is not jewish money, that is a roman coin! How dare you, collaborationist! Away with you and your roman coin!"
So the Pharisee walks away embarrassed.

"Let me try - says the Sadducee - I have jewish coins"
"Good morning my good man!- exclaims the Sadducee - what a wonderful day! How much to ferry us to the other side?"
"Ten shekel - says the fisherman without as much as looking up - each!"
"What? - exclaims the sadducee - thirty Shekel for a boat ride? Why, your very boat isn't worth thirty shekel! With that kind of money I can walk to the village and buy myself a horse!"
And with that, he walks away fast pace towards the village.

So the man from Galilee...
So the Man from Galilee sighs, bunches up his robe around his waist and walks across...

;^)

(It works best if you picture the Monty Python)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #71 - 10/30/13 at 13:55:31

An elderly man drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, Enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, Then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" And pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding--a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #72 - 11/02/13 at 09:17:33

A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, one Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's Hospital, claiming that, after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied: "Mr. Maynard was admitted in Ophthalmology. All we did was correct his eyesight."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #73 - 11/02/13 at 09:44:02

Now, why is it again men have a lower average life span?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #74 - 11/02/13 at 09:51:18

if it weren't for the label on the ladder "Don't step above this step" he coulda gone w/out the bricks and had both legs of the ladder on the table and been perfectly safe.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 01:32:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.