Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #405 - 10/24/14 at 01:07:20

On my birthday, my car broke down on the way home from work. Since I lived in the countryside I called my wife and told her that I would be late because I had to walk home. On my way, I passed by a small diner and the odour of baked beans was more than I could stand. With miles to walk, I figured that I would walk off any ill effects by the time I reached home, so I stopped at the diner and before I knew it, I had consumed three large orders of baked beans. All the way home, I made sure that I released all the gas.
Upon my arrival, my wife seemed excited to see! me and exclaimed delightedly: "Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."
She then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as she was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. She made me promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned and went to answer the call. The baked beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming most unbearable, so while my wife was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a pulpwood mill. I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other cheek, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable. When eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my wife returned, apologizing for taking so long. She asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured her I had not. At this point, she removed the blindfold, and twelve dinner guests seated around the table chorused: "Happy Birthday!" I fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
runwyrlph
Serious Thumper

Semper ubi sub ubi

pa
Reply #406 - 10/24/14 at 04:14:58

I heard on the radio once, supposedly true - one of those " - most embarrassing moments"...

This guy was supposed to give a speech at a banquet.  Just when he gets to the podium he feels a sneeze coming so he whips out a hanky and politely turns away from the crowd.  Unfortunately, in sneezing, he tensed his abdominal muscles too much and all the microphone picked up was the sound of his thunderous trouser tuba!

2007 s40 -stock -white spacer out -repaired to rideable condition!
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #407 - 10/24/14 at 19:15:33

That was also my most embarrassing moment during a test in the 6th grade!   Grin

I stole this from BikeBandit.
https://www.facebook.com/bikebanditcom/photos/a.10150177181025188.427124.1015...

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #408 - 10/28/14 at 23:13:29

Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, 'You know,
I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now
and make somebody very happy.
Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, 'I could throw
ten $100 bills out of the window and
make 10 people very happy.
Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw
one hundred $10 bills out of the window
and make 100 people very happy.
Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot,
"Such big-shots back there. I could throw all 3 of them out of the window
and make 256 million people very happy.'

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #409 - 10/28/14 at 23:16:36

I've undertaken a full review of my home security system and decided to cut costs by tearing out my alarm system, monitoring, and even de-registered from Neighbourhood Watch.

I've now got two Pakistani flags raised in my front garden, one in each corner and a black flag of ISIL in the centre.

The local police and other intelligence services are watching my house 24/7.

I've never felt safer

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #410 - 10/30/14 at 10:43:38

You didnt hafta do all that.. All you needed was a yellow flag with a coiled snake saying Dont TRead on Me.. Or the one from Gonzales ( IIRC) with a pic of a cannon and
Come and take it.
on it. Youd have 24 /7 surveillance of all kindsa 3 letter agencies.
But,, Your approach is pure genius,, and funny..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #411 - 11/05/14 at 05:22:09

Ride Plan.

RidePlan.jpg

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #412 - 11/05/14 at 07:47:42

Yea Dave !   Cool

I like that "Ride Plan" , lets do it again !  Grin

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #413 - 11/10/14 at 02:24:32

NASA

NASA shoots rockets off to the moon, and beyond.

In order to ferry the rocket to the launch pad, NASA loads it on huge, custom-built railroad cars... which, themselves, are not custom-built
but manufactured in a dedicated plant and then "rolled" to Cape Canaveral... which means they must have the standard US Railroad gauge of 4'8.5".
Huh
That's four feet, enight and one half inches.
Roll Eyes
BUT...
Roll Eyes
Why is the standard US Railroad gauge 8'4.5" ?
Roll Eyes
That's an exceedingly odd number.
Why was that gauge used?
Because that's the way they built them in England, and the US railroads were built by English expatriates.

Why did the English people build them like that?
Because the first rail lines were built by the same people who built the pre-railroad tramways, and that's the gauge they used.

Okay! But why would "they" use that gauge then?
Because the people who built the tramways used the same jigs and tools that they used for building wagons, which used that wheel spacing.
Okay! Why did the wagons use that odd wheel spacing?
Well, if they tried to use any other spacing the wagons would break on some of the old, long distance roads, because that's the spacing of the old wheel ruts.
So who built these old rutted roads?
The first long distance roads in Europe were built by Imperial Rome for the benefit of their legions. The roads have been used ever since.
And the ruts? The initial ruts, which everyone else had to match for fear of destroying their wagons, were first made by Roman war chariots.

Since the chariots were made for or by Imperial Rome they were all alike in the matter of wheel spacing.
Roll Eyes
Thus, we have the answer to the original question.
The United State standard railroad gauge of 4 feet, 8.5 inches derives from the original specification for an Imperial Roman army war chariot.
Specs and Bureaucracies live forever.
So, the next time you are handed a specification and wonder what horse's behind came up with it, you may be exactly right.
Because the Imperial Roman chariots were made to be just wide enough to accommodate two Roman horses' asses...  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin
And now, your daily debunk...  

http://www.discoverlivesteam.com/magazine/34/34.html
 Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #414 - 11/15/14 at 11:48:22

Just down the road, their is a Junk Yard.   (‘er, Auto Reclamation Center). I know the owners well, so they just let me walk in their warehouse, or the yard, and look for something.

One day in the warehouse, I was looking over the parts, and in comes a young man, (worked their), with a lady. She had on a pair of, ‘short’, shorts, and a tube top,  and a ring in her navel clearly visible.  As she was looking over the parts, she turned, and saw the young man staring at the ring in her navel.  She said: “That’s for hanging a, “Air Freshener”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #415 - 11/18/14 at 22:53:24

I asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up.
She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day.
Both her parents, Labour supporters, were standing there, so I asked her
"If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?"
She replied "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her
parents beamed and said "Welcome to the Labour Party!"
"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I told her. "But you don't have to wait until
you're Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house, mow the
lawn, pull weeds, sweep my drive and I'll pay you $25. Then I'll take you
over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out. You can give him the $25 to use toward food."
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the
eye and asked "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work and you can just pay him the $25?"
I smiled and said "Welcome to the National Party."
Her parents still aren't speaking to me

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #416 - 11/18/14 at 22:54:18

A cow, an ant and an old fart are debating on who is the greatest of the three of them.
The cow said, "I give 20 quarts of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest! The ant said, "I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's why I am the greatest!"
Why are you scrolling down? It's your turn to say something.

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #417 - 11/18/14 at 22:55:31

Smiley

ad.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Reply #418 - 11/19/14 at 07:50:47

So there's a bartender who has the most serious horse around. One day a man walks into his bar and goes up to the bartender and says, "Hey bartender, I bet'cha $250 I can make your horse laugh!" The bar goes deftly silent, no one had ever been able to make the horse show any sort of emotion before. The bartender says, "Alright, you're on."

The man walks up to the horse and whispers something in his ear. The horse begins to laugh hysterically. Everyone was amazed!

He walks back to the bartender and says "How about double or nothing, I can make it cry now?" Bartender responds, "Ok, I'm surprised you made it laugh, but there's no way you could make it cry all of a sudden." Man replies, "I'll need to step outside with him for this one."

He takes the horse outside for a minute or two, when he opens the door and steps back in, the horse is crying like a little baby.

Bartender gives the man $500 and asks, "Alright...you got your money. Tell us, how did you do it?"

Man simply replies, "Well, first time, I told him my wang was bigger than his. Second time, I showed it to him."

« Last Edit: 11/19/14 at 12:23:50 by savskad »  

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Reply #419 - 11/19/14 at 12:32:57

A guy walks into a restroom and see a man standing at a urinal with no arms. Goes up to him and says, "Hey buddy you need some help there?" The man replies, in a sort of sad tone, "Yeah...I'd appreciate that..."

After the man had finished up, the guy asked him, "Hey man, I was wondering, what was that black stuff you had on your thing?" Man responds,
"Well, I don't know, but I sure as hell ain't touchin' it!!" And pulled his arms out of his shirt.

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 19:13:21

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.