Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #375 - 09/09/14 at 22:44:17

Cool

E_TJedi.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #376 - 09/11/14 at 01:15:16

You know what worse than having ants in your pants?   ...Your uncles

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #377 - 09/20/14 at 07:37:44

Ants are smart, and cunning, and evil,, They infiltrated my duffel bag, got in my clothes and all of them collected "Right THERE" before any of them attacked.. How long was it before they hit me? OHH,, I Dunno, rented the bikes from base exchange, went and changed into civvies, rode almost all the way across the base and 5 or 6 blocks down Pass Road in Biloxi before they started in on me.. Red ants, man,, musta been 6 or 8 of them,, & when they started in it was an orchestrated attack. & I learned that you CAN make a gist and punch yourself Right in the nutsack and NOT rack yourself.. Just so happened we were in front of a used car lot and it was sand between the road and the parking lot,, I jumped off the bike, letting it fall and jerked my pants down, right there on the busiest road in Biloxi, and started picking ants off my , well,, you know,, Who saw? I dunno, I was only looking DOWN,, if a cop had shown up, mehh,, who knows?

ANYA
WAY,, heres a coupla funnies from REalityzone

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband with a fly swatter. "Killing any?" she asked.

"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.

"How can you tell males and females apart?" she asked.

He responded: "Three were on a beer can. Two were on the phone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John, who lived in the North of England, decided to go golfing in Scotland with his buddy, Ken. They loaded up John’s minivan and headed North. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered at the door if they
could spend the night.

“I realize, it’s terrible weather out there, and I have this huge house all to myself, but I am recently widowed”
she explained “and I am afraid the neighbors will talk
if I let you stay in my house.”

“Don’t worry,” John said. “We’ll be happy to sleep in the barn and, if the weather breaks, we’ll be gone at first light.”

The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of golf.

About nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it
out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow from the farm he had met on the golf weekend.

He dropped in on his friend, Ken, and asked: “Ken, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our golf holiday in Scotland about nine
months ago?”

“Yes, I do,” said Ken.

“Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit without me knowing it?”

“Well, yes,” said Ken, a little embarrassed at being found out. “I have to admit that I did.”

“And did you happen to give her my name instead of yours?”

Ken’s face turned red, and he said: “Yeah. Look, I
am sorry, buddy. I’m afraid I did. Why do you ask?”

“She just died and left me everything!”

and there are links to air show stuff and 'running of the bulls' pic.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #378 - 09/28/14 at 15:52:19

Have you seen the latest high-speed SLR camera?  It has shutter speeds so quick that they can actually capture photo's of women with their mouths shut.

IP Logged
NEHokiePokie
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #379 - 09/29/14 at 21:03:56

How any ears does Spock have?

IP Logged
NEHokiePokie
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #380 - 09/29/14 at 21:04:44

3, a left, a right, and the final frontier

IP Logged
NEHokiePokie
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #381 - 09/29/14 at 21:05:34

Saw that online, and it gets me to 10, thank ya very much

IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #382 - 09/30/14 at 23:53:29

Undecided

wow.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #383 - 10/01/14 at 04:25:29

NEHokiePokie wrote on 09/29/14 at 21:04:44:
3, a left, a right, and the final frontier

Took me all day to ponder... and I still couldn't get it.

Then I laughed my face off in the middle of the night...  Cheesy

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #384 - 10/02/14 at 21:26:08

A Letter from Jimmie

Dear Mom & Dad,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and are worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened.

Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue jeeps. It was neat. We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning.

Scoutmaster Keith got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up?

The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Keith gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the wreck. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Keith said that with a bus that old you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance.

We think it's a neat bus. He doesn't care if we get it dirty and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the fenders. It gets pretty hot with 45 people in a bus made for 24. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the highway patrol man stopped and talked to us.

Scoutmaster Keith is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Jessie how to drive on the mountain roads where there isn't any cops. All we ever see up there are logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out to the rapids. Scoutmaster Keith wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast, it's concrete because we didn't have any plaster, so he let us take the canoe out. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood.

Scoutmaster Keith isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we got to see how a tourniquet works.

Steven and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Keith said it probably was just food poisoning from the leftover chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to mail our letters & buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything. We are fine and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.

Love,

Jimmie

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #385 - 10/03/14 at 19:16:52

Cool

baby_police_car.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #386 - 10/04/14 at 08:45:04

We saw a tiny car and my wife had me laughing so hard I could hardly drive.
It was a bright color and we all understand that "We are vulnerable and need to be seen" thing.. We didn't know what it was or who built it.
She's a little bit of a YzAss. She figured it was built by Fisher Price.
And went on to explain that what it really needs is a wind up key poking out the top,that Slooowly rotates as it goes down the road. I got a mental image of that and was wiping tears..

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #387 - 10/04/14 at 08:53:03

They actually make those.  I've seen 'em on the road:
http://www.windupkey.com/

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #388 - 10/04/14 at 23:57:05

?

batman-shampoo-conditioner-gordon.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #389 - 10/08/14 at 16:43:34

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 08:15:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.