Send Topic Print
2 girls shot (Read 509 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 2 girls shot
Reply #45 - 04/16/13 at 11:58:20

Soo, if she SAYS she wants to take all the guns, it doesnt mean that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #46 - 04/16/13 at 12:00:56

She's not the boss,Because she wants to take away the guns really means nothing.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #47 - 04/16/13 at 12:53:35

bill67 wrote on 04/16/13 at 11:55:46:
It doesn't matter what Feinstein says or what any one person says,Our government doesn't want to take away our guns,They just want some restrictions,Which we should have,Its just common sense.

Ahh, common sense, yes we need more common sense. What religions should we restrict? Do we really need this many different versions of Christianity?

And what about the Westboro Baptist church that causes all the trouble? Common sense would say that there are other Baptist churches around and that we won't miss just one. What about Scientology? That is a clear violation of common sense by it's very existence.

What newspapers can we restrict? With the internet and environmental concerns can't we hace just one or two national news outlets?

Why not restrict people's right to privacy? Let the cops search people if they are suspicious, since we truct the government soo much. If you don't have anything to hide then you won't mind being searched. Anything to save just one child's life.

Wouldn't common sense say that we should restrict who people can associate with? I mean, do we really want to have Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts in this day and age?

Yeah, let's start restricting people's rights based on the commen sense instincts of a priviledged few.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #48 - 04/16/13 at 13:08:40

Dane restrict and some restrictions are two different things.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #49 - 04/16/13 at 13:41:22

bill67 wrote on 04/16/13 at 13:08:40:
Dane restrict and some restrictions are two different things.

Yes sir, the difference between "restrictions" and "restrict" is time, too short amount of time.

And that is why we have the Ammendments to the Constitution, to protect against tyranny in the guise of common sense, restrictions, public safety, public good, public wellfare, etc.

I am all for equitable and fair rules, just not the knee-jerk, not-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste, big government, big brother marxists oppression pathway that we are leisurely strolling down now.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 04/16/13 at 16:29:21

Oh I thought we have amendments to the constitution to have anchor babies, and then have to grant the people who had the anchor baby citizenship ?

No ? Huh ... so why the republicommunists running and tripping over themselves to do that ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #51 - 04/16/13 at 19:54:40

It doesn't matter what Feinstein says or what any one person says,Our government doesn't want to take away our guns,They just want some restrictions,Which we should have,Its just common sense.

They want to restrict guns to people without criminal records, and those without a history of mental illness etc ... but the NRA is opposed to that ... cos well what they say is that the second amendment applies to the criminals and the criminally insane too ... but what they mean is that if the criminals and nuts dont have guns they cant induce fear in the population into buying more guns from their real backers - the gun companies.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #52 - 04/16/13 at 20:22:37

The NRA isn't opposed to background checks. There's bills tacked on to the original proposition. I have to report all the guns I own or I'm a felon, no matter how long I've had them. I've got my Grandfathers old shotgun, I'd have to report it or if I get caught with it pull time. If I die my wife or children do not get my guns without paying large taxes and mounds of paperwork.. If I sell a gun without proper paperwork I'm a felon. The government wants to know where every single gun is and who it belongs to in the United States. Sri you might agree with all of the above but remember the criminals aren't going to abide by it and the government will be in the position to disarm every law abiding citizen who wants to hunt and target shoot and protect themselves and their families. The NRA is for stronger background checks only and for the record I'm not a member of the NRA. With utmost respect, Midnight

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #53 - 04/16/13 at 21:46:55

srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 19:54:40:

They want to restrict guns to people without criminal records, and those without a history of mental illness etc ... but the NRA is opposed to that ... cos well what they say is that the second amendment applies to the criminals and the criminally insane too ... but what they mean is that if the criminals and nuts dont have guns they cant induce fear in the population into buying more guns from their real backers - the gun companies.

Cool.
Srinath.

I'm gonna break what I said just for this one time.  With what they are saying for the background checks they would take your guns away Srinath because you have Aspergers Syndrome, Which is in the category of a social anxiety issue and mental illness. So they wouldn't let you have your firearms and it would be illegal for you to own them. So how do you feel about that now, knowing that little tidbit of information, since it's gonna directly effect your 2nd amendment right to protect yourself and your family? It will also effect those that have had a history of depression or those that have PTSD or even had PTSD even if cured, so that will effect even our military service men that have bravely served our country that have been in an active war zone or police action zone.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #54 - 04/16/13 at 22:34:21

It wouldnt matter what YOU say,, but FEINSTEIN??? Youre Wroing ther, pahdnuh,, when that pregnant & ugly female dawgbitch says SHE wants our guns, & the Brady foundation wants them & Bammythemagicnegra says he is working on it "under the radar" & YOU havent got the guts to admit what it means, well,, you disgust me, Billiam,, youre a vile sack of lying crap, unable to admit the truth,youre not an American,youre a gutless thing,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #55 - 04/17/13 at 05:42:00

rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 21:46:55:
srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 19:54:40:

Cool.
Srinath.

I'm gonna break what I said just for this one time.  With what they are saying for the background checks they would take your guns away Srinath because you have Aspergers Syndrome, Which is in the category of a social anxiety issue and mental illness. So they wouldn't let you have your firearms and it would be illegal for you to own them. So how do you feel about that now, knowing that little tidbit of information, since it's gonna directly effect your 2nd amendment right to protect yourself and your family? It will also effect those that have had a history of depression or those that have PTSD or even had PTSD even if cured, so that will effect even our military service men that have bravely served our country that have been in an active war zone or police action zone.

R.F.

OK I dont think any gun control is going to do anything unless its nationwide. As long as they are leaving pockets like TX or SC, its nearly worthless. I dont agree with "criminals will always get guns" ... they will always get guns if there is holes in the net. The Iron pipe phenomenon is a huge hole. They would do this and that, and leave out TX or SC, we might as well hand over guns to criminals.

This stupid thing isn't my idea, this is a 1/2 assed idea that if it works is more luck than design.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #56 - 04/17/13 at 08:19:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/16/13 at 22:34:21:

It wouldnt matter what YOU say,, but FEINSTEIN??? Youre Wroing ther, pahdnuh,, when that pregnant & ugly female dawgbitch says SHE wants our guns, & the Brady foundation wants them & Bammythemagicnegra says he is working on it "under the radar" & YOU havent got the guts to admit what it means, well,, you disgust me, Billiam,, youre a vile sack of lying crap, unable to admit the truth,youre not an American,youre a gutless thing,

JOG there comes your IQ shining through again.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #57 - 04/17/13 at 08:57:27

Bill -

You say it's crazy to believe that the gov't wants to seize our guns, but at the same time you have been duped by the nut jobs into believing that 9/11 was a gov't inside job.  You can't have it both ways.
These nut job web sites and "news sources " exist for only two reasons - to rile up gullible people and to make a handsome profit in the doing.
And, yes, I have been around long enough.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #58 - 04/17/13 at 10:38:00

Why would the government want to take our guns.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #59 - 04/17/13 at 11:08:13

Because the ultra liberals now in power don't think ordinary people ought to have guns.  Why are handguns outlawed in Canada? - same reason - look who runs Canada.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:34:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 2 girls shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.