Send Topic Print
2 girls shot (Read 509 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
2 girls shot
04/13/13 at 08:11:59

The guy that shot the 2 girls just learned to shoot on a police program.The more people that learn to shoot will make a lot more shootings than what we had in the past.If you don't believe that is because you haven't been around long enough.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: 2 girls shot
Reply #1 - 04/13/13 at 08:34:51

Anyone with functional arms and hands can learn how to shoot. I have an autistic cousin who's dumber than bean dip and can shoot the wings off a fly at 50 yards (fly sized/shaped dots on the target paper). No formal training required, it wasn't hard for him to "borrow" one of his older brother's rifles and figure out how it worked.

The bigger issue is all the video game/movie addicted loons who think that the real world reflects all the "harmless" gore and violence depicted in their favorite past time. Real world shooting incidents were not all that common when high schools still had JROTC and rifle ranges (instead of, maybe, at best, pellet guns), the BSA was allowed to teach the shooting arts with actual military range officers running the program, people still hunted for food instead of trophies (you can't eat antlers, and a wasted shot would get your ass beat when you got home, ammo is expensive, make every shot count)...

It isn't whether or not more people know how to shoot. It is whether or not they have the ability to grasp what the consequences of their actions will be. The entire crop of kids raised with the "touchy feely self esteem before else, can't let them fail at anything because you might damage their egos" sissy mentality have zero concept of personal responsibility, consequences, or proper ethics.

Try again Bill.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #2 - 04/13/13 at 12:19:11

Like I said you haven't been around long enough.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #3 - 04/13/13 at 18:28:26

bill67 wrote on 04/13/13 at 08:11:59:
The guy that shot the 2 girls just learned to shoot on a police program.The more people that learn to shoot will make a lot more shootings than what we had in the past.If you don't believe that is because you haven't been around long enough.

Still not a reason to surrender our country to a dictator. If a million people were shot tomorrow it still is not enough justification to strip us of our right to defend ourselves from the government, a right we need all the more desperately these days.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 04/13/13 at 19:37:16

The government isn't after you.How can you even think something like that.Crazy

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/13/13 at 19:57:51

The solution is easy - they should just have shot the shooter before he shot them. If that fails, they should shoot the bullet. I dont know why they cant remember this simple rule.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #6 - 04/13/13 at 20:26:57

bill67 wrote on 04/13/13 at 19:37:16:

you think the government isnt out to get you? you have been brainwashed by the liberal agenda. we already knew that though.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/13/13 at 20:39:17

45acp wrote on 04/13/13 at 20:26:57:

you think the government isnt out to get you? you have been brainwashed by the liberal agenda. we already knew that though.

Dude the govt can crush you any second they please.
Your guns are not gonna make any difference. How many times to tell you this. You have a tank ? Not your gas tank, something like an M16 ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #8 - 04/13/13 at 23:14:58

Because they sure act like it. It's like they've never even heard of the Constitution.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #9 - 04/13/13 at 23:17:27

Dane Allen wrote on 04/13/13 at 23:14:58:

Because they sure act like it. It's like they've never even heard of the Constitution.

It's the little print they wipe their backsides with every single day...  Roll Eyes

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #10 - 04/14/13 at 07:33:26

srinath wrote on 04/13/13 at 20:39:17:
45acp wrote on 04/13/13 at 20:26:57:

Dude the govt can crush you any second they please.
Your guns are not gonna make any difference. How many times to tell you this. You have a tank ? Not your gas tank, something like an M16 ?

Cool.
Srinath.

first off an m16 is a rifle not a tank. Roll Eyes second, i dont expect to stand one man against the government and survive. i will fight though, and they will know i existed. i wouldnt expect you to understand.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 04/14/13 at 21:41:23

I learned to shoot in High School in the FFA Program. I haven't killed anyone yet. Someone's gonna get shot everyday, some deserve it, some don't. I don't like it but its a fact of life! Conneticcut had an assault weapons ban. I guess it will work just as wonderful in the other 49 states as it did Conneticut. You're a moron if you think you can do away with guns. We need armed gaurds to kill these crazy pilled up bastards, not more stupid laws that wont work.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 04/14/13 at 21:55:54

"first off an m16 is a rifle not a tank. Roll Eyes second, i dont expect to stand one man against the government and survive. i will fight though, and they will know i existed. i wouldnt expect you to understand."  I understand and believe. Sri hasn't went shopping for ammo lately. Theres none on the shelves.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #13 - 04/14/13 at 21:57:05

Midnightrider wrote on 04/14/13 at 21:41:23:
I learned to shoot in High School in the FFA Program. I haven't killed anyone yet. Someone's gonna get shot everyday, some deserve it, some don't. I don't like it but its a fact of life! Conneticcut had an assault weapons ban. I guess it will work just as wonderful in the other 49 states as it did Conneticut. You're a moron if you think you can do away with guns. We need armed gaurds to kill these crazy pilled up bastards, not more stupid laws that wont work.

A fantastic point and I will add that it is the fault of the law with respect to a false sense of security that this tragedy happened. Had people come to terms sooner with what 45 said then this may not have happened. A placard that says "Gun Free Zone" may as well say "Criminals and Psychos Are Safe Here" because that is what it means.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 04/14/13 at 22:07:56

All of the major gun manufactuers except Remington are moving to the gun friendly south and southwest. Everyone except Remington has cancelled their government contracts. The gun enthusiast (hunters and target shooters) are going to boycott Remington, even their ammo. I bought a Colt the other day just because it will be one of the last ones made in Conneticut. The whole North is gonna outlaw guns and have hardly no access to them. Be interesting to see what happens.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:04:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 2 girls shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.