Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: 2 girls shot
Reply #75 - 04/18/13 at 08:58:02

45acp wrote on 04/18/13 at 08:45:54:
srinath wrote on 04/17/13 at 15:52:55:
45acp wrote on 04/17/13 at 13:58:04:
registration can only lead to confiscation.

And it will - maybe as soon as you commit that first crime ...

Unless you want felons to have guns ? Then yes we dont need to register ...

NOT Cool.
Srinath.

i wasnt refering to individual confiscation. i meant confiscation on a national level. why do they need to know how many guns a law abiding citizen has? why do they need to know where i keep my legal guns? why does it bother them that law abiding citezens have detachable magazines? why is it any ones buisiness how much ammo a law abiding citizen keeps for himself?
the only reason they want to know, because they want to take it away.

Absolutely, you take inventory so as to ensure you don't miss anything when it is time to empty the warehouse.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #76 - 04/18/13 at 09:32:34

45acp wrote on 04/18/13 at 08:45:54:
srinath wrote on 04/17/13 at 15:52:55:
45acp wrote on 04/17/13 at 13:58:04:
registration can only lead to confiscation.

And it will - maybe as soon as you commit that first crime ...

Unless you want felons to have guns ? Then yes we dont need to register ...

NOT Cool.
Srinath.

i wasnt refering to individual confiscation. i meant confiscation on a national level. why do they need to know how many guns a law abiding citizen has? why do they need to know where i keep my legal guns? why does it bother them that law abiding citezens have detachable magazines? why is it any ones buisiness how much ammo a law abiding citizen keeps for himself?
the only reason they want to know, because they want to take it away.

Dude the newtown shooter, the theater shooter etc etc were all law abiding citizens before they shot up crowds. Maybe one or more had other issues of breaking the law. They got out and went on their killing spree.
I can easily see a few clowns who need guns confiscated ... they have depressive and a good long list of law breaking behavior and yet they run around armed. If there was a record of all these guns - the cops would have pulled out the "list" and got them guns out of his hands.

Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 08:42:11:
Well, if you are seriously wanted to solve the gun problem then take away guns from all registered Democrats. All the mass shootings were by registered Democrats, or in the case of Columbine, children of registered Democrats. Sandy Hook, Giffords, Columbine, Dorner, Movie Theatre, Family Council, JFK, etc. All liberals.

Says who ? no one who owns 1000's of rounds of ammo and several guns - the Newtown shooter is not a democrat. Neither is his mommy.

I'd make the case gun nuts are hardcore republicommunist ... we just need to confiscate guns from republicommunists ... unless you want to be drowned in communism. obviously Communists want the rest of the gentry to be unarmed. So what you said follows from that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #77 - 04/18/13 at 09:35:01

and the sheep will come to us "gun nuts" seeking safety from the goverment that is gunning them down in the streets.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #78 - 04/18/13 at 09:43:02

Quote:
the Newtown shooter is not a democrat. Neither is his mommy.

She was a teacher, a registered democrat and a member of the teachers union.

Quote:
I'd make the case gun nuts are hardcore republicommunist ... we just need to confiscate guns from republicommunists ... unless you want to be drowned in communism. obviously Communists want the rest of the gentry to be unarmed. So what you said follows from that.

No you wont, first of all the term "hardcore repulicommunist" is something you made up from your fantasy dream world.

Second, marxists want guns confiscated and those are democraps

Third, I've destroyed this foolishness in the first two points and this is to let you know that so we are clear.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #79 - 04/18/13 at 09:44:56

45acp wrote on 04/18/13 at 09:35:01:
and the sheep will come to us "gun nuts" seeking safety from the goverment that is gunning them down in the streets.  

And we won't let them in  Grin They will be great shields and use up all that government ammo that was purchased with our tax dollars, well Romney's tax dollars, 23% of nothing is zero.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #80 - 04/18/13 at 09:45:19

republicommunist? Makes as much sense as Islamo-fascist.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #81 - 04/18/13 at 09:45:39

registration will not end mass killing. the police cant read peoples minds. they dont know when people are fixing to get mad and go on a rampage. so what they will do is. get  you to register your one peice of crap rifle that some guy gave you 20 years ago. then the next time a rampage happens they will say. we need to confiscate guns to keep this from hapening again. and since you fell for their first stupid idea. you will automatically jump on this one thinking it will keep you safer. which it wil not, because somone will just build a bomb Roll Eyes

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #82 - 04/18/13 at 10:05:12

Srinath -
Law abiding before they went on a shooting spree?  Maybe.  But certainly  and obviously mentally disturbed to anyone who really looked at them.
If we'd go back to the old days went people like this were locked up in mental institutions, that is the real solution.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #83 - 04/18/13 at 10:22:56

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 04/18/13 at 10:05:12:
Srinath -
Law abiding before they went on a shooting spree?  Maybe.  But certainly  and obviously mentally disturbed to anyone who really looked at them.
If we'd go back to the old days went people like this were locked up in mental institutions, that is the real solution.

Jerry: This is the solution correct, however can you imagine the crying from the tea baggers about how much it will cost ? I'd guess 2-3 trillion a year in the first 2-3 years, and then probably 1/2 trillion a year to keep it going.

So dane, 45acp you enjoying your own jokes ? good ... still dont remove form the validity of my point.
And a pro gun democrat - I think that's called a republicommunist isn't it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #84 - 04/18/13 at 10:30:43

Srinath -
Actually it was the liberals in Congress about 30 years or more ago who pushed thru a stupid piece of legislation called the Mental Patients' Bill of Rights.  I'm not an expert in this field of law at all.
But the act made it virtually impossible to lock someone up unless he/she was or became a physical danger to either others or himself.
In the old days, the standard was much looser and we locked them up for a few days on suspicious behavior, and then they were examined by a shrink.  If the medical diagnosis was mental illness of sufficient gravity, they stayed locked up and were treated.
Problem was, and correctly seen, that in those days back in the 1950s and into the 60s, the science of treating mental illness was far from being as good as it is today, so many people literally stayed in the institution for their entire lives.
But today, treatment advances would make that a far less often occurrence.  Of course, some mental patients can never be treated successfully, and will need to stay in an institution for life.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #85 - 04/18/13 at 10:34:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/18/13 at 09:45:19:
republicommunist? Makes as much sense as Islamo-fascist.

JOG - You missed that thread I would guess. I am not going to dig it up and rehash it, because it was really long. But its probably 1-2 pages down.
The 2 sentence summary:
Communism was characterized by high taxes for the working class and tax breaks and incentives for the executives and management and what not who drove the workers better. The workers also had no voice, and if one of em dropped dead, I guess he was tossed aside and the next guy dragged into his place. So with the working class like me paying 23% in taxes, and RMoney paying 13% and screaming for lower taxes for themselves cos they are "job producers" - it really is taking us to communism.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #86 - 04/18/13 at 10:42:25

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 04/18/13 at 10:30:43:
Srinath -
Actually it was the liberals in Congress about 30 years or more ago who pushed thru a stupid piece of legislation called the Mental Patients' Bill of Rights.  I'm not an expert in this field of law at all.
But the act made it virtually impossible to lock someone up unless he/she was or became a physical danger to either others or himself.
In the old days, the standard was much looser and we locked them up for a few days on suspicious behavior, and then they were examined by a shrink.  If the medical diagnosis was mental illness of sufficient gravity, they stayed locked up and were treated.
Problem was, and correctly seen, that in those days back in the 1950s and into the 60s, the science of treating mental illness was far from being as good as it is today, so many people literally stayed in the institution for their entire lives.
But today, treatment advances would make that a far less often occurrence.  Of course, some mental patients can never be treated successfully, and will need to stay in an institution for life.

30 years ago ? Carter ? anyway, who has a monopoly on stupid ? I however in today's environment can see the supporters for this program being democrats and the opposed being the TEA.

Worse yet say we do this, and 5-6 years down we have corralled a few 1000 and we have had a year without a mass shooting ... can you imagine what a "big waste" it will be called by that generation of the TEA.

Either way you look at it its a huge expensive govt program. I cant imagine it getting implemented even in today's environment. Gun control is cheaper, not as effective and going to have lots of unintended consequences ... but its almost negligible cost.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #87 - 04/18/13 at 10:44:29

Quote:
So dane, 45acp you enjoying your own jokes ? good ... still dont remove form the validity of my point.

I can't remove something that was never there. We make "jokes" because there is no substance that needs refuted so we point our the obvious flaws. You call it a joke, everyone else might call it witty retort. And that you don't get the joke nor learn from it, that is what is funny.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #88 - 04/18/13 at 12:01:54

Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 10:44:29:
Quote:

I can't remove something that was never there. We make "jokes" because there is no substance that needs refuted so we point our the obvious flaws. You call it a joke, everyone else might call it witty retort. And that you don't get the joke nor learn from it, that is what is funny.

Owwww if that makes you feel better you can say that to yourself.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #89 - 04/18/13 at 12:35:57

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 12:01:54:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 10:44:29:
Quote:

Owwww if that makes you feel better you can say that to yourself.
Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, thanks!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:24:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 2 girls shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.