Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1984 (Read 69 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

04/18/13 at 16:32:56

I was scrolling through my facebook feed just now and it clicked; I get it now...

Hello cameras, good bye privacy.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: 1984
Reply #1 - 04/18/13 at 18:05:42

There is privacy ... cos there is so much cameras.
You do stupid sheite ... then we'll analyse trillions of pixels of data on a titan super computer and nail your a$$ ...

I am impressed they got the 2 guys pictures that quick. If nothing had happened, these 2 faces will never have been seen by even 3 people ... they'd have stayed obscure.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #2 - 04/19/13 at 09:48:35

Oh No!! the world will see me scratching my ba!!s on remote cameras, so much for cameras on every street corner make the world a better place. Grin

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 04/19/13 at 13:31:10

Ed L. wrote on 04/19/13 at 09:48:35:
Oh No!! the world will see me scratching my ba!!s on remote cameras, so much for cameras on every street corner make the world a better place. Grin

There is trillions of data and frames ... we dont care unless your ba!!s exploded and killed a few people ...  Grin ...

Yea there is no privacy ... but then again there is so much gathered every minute it makes no sense to look it all up unless something catastrophic happens.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 04/19/13 at 14:32:48

Quote:
...it makes no sense to look it all up unless something catastrophic happens.

Cool.
Srinath.

Um, based on your writings that I have read on this site I don't think I am alone in believing you are not the best judge of what does or does not make sense.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/19/13 at 15:13:14

Dane Allen wrote on 04/19/13 at 14:32:48:
Quote:
...it makes no sense to look it all up unless something catastrophic happens.

Cool.
Srinath.

Um, based on your writings that I have read on this site I don't think I am alone in believing you are not the best judge of what does or does not make sense.

And I've been over this with JOG in the past ... that's cos this part of the site is 91% biased in your corner.

I analyse data for a living. I am up at random times of night cos something that is supposed to chew and spit data failed or threw an error (someone sent a text character in a number field etc).

This operation of the boston marathon bomb was analysed on the FBI super computer and involved 24 hour X 5 days so far with several 100 people with their hands, eyes and brains in the data. Several million $$$ operation from just the people point of view. Not to mention the computers and other infrastructure.

This is not all about you - No one is interested in your ba!!s unless they can blow up ... even though you dont have any ...

They are all not out to get you ... you're nothing. Unless you blow up sheite, then they will look for you with all the data they can get. D-uh.

Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 04/19/13 at 17:17:55 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #6 - 04/19/13 at 18:56:57

Hey S.

"This is not all about you - No one is interested in your ba!!s unless they can blow up ... even though you dont have any"

WTH is that supposed to mean??

My comment was a Joke about being watched, you do know what a joke is?? guess not from your last repy.

Lighten up

Later Dude, Not Cool

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/20/13 at 05:22:02

Ed L This below was my reply to your post - please note the smiley.

srinath wrote on 04/19/13 at 13:31:10:
Ed L. wrote on 04/19/13 at 09:48:35:

There is trillions of data and frames ... we dont care unless your ba!!s exploded and killed a few people ...  Grin ...

Yea there is no privacy ... but then again there is so much gathered every minute it makes no sense to look it all up unless something catastrophic happens.

Cool.
Srinath.

The replies I made later was to the other Id10t dragging my judgement into question. They were not to you - the post I made above was the last post made to your post.

You and I have been around a long time man, I know you well enough to know when you're joking - and I hope you know when I am too (smiley is added in just to ensure  Grin ).

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:47:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 1984

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.