Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 
Send Topic Print
0-60 in 2 seconds less?  "Wheat Belly" (Read 6458 times)
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Re: 0-60 in 2 seconds less?  "Wheat Belly"
Reply #945 - 07/16/12 at 08:46:20

"I have researched, and provided different scientific sources each and every time... and expressed my ideas and skepticism with the expectation I would have received a reply as calm and polite as my own posts."

I have explained over and over again how no matter how many times you bring up "reasons" why it doesn't work, it is still futile for you to do so, because you are trying to prove the impossible.  You are like that optometrist that told me my eyes did not get better because what I did to get them better doesn't work.  The fact that when I was in his office six months prior and my vision was 20-200 and now was 20-30 never entered into his thinking.  He "knew" what I did wouldn't work, so he simply would not believe I had improved my vision.  Similarly, you "know" wheat is healthy, so you can not accept the idea that so many people improve so much after getting off of wheat.  You simply don't have the capability to understand,.. at least for now.  Even the Pope finally had to accept the idea that the world orbited the sun.

"So, a lady lost 120 lbs. by starving herself of one of the fundamentals, and you claim victory ? After a few months only ?
Oh, and BTW the lady was 120lbs overweight and she never saw an endocrinologist who could figure out what was wrong with her metabolism ?"

Of course not.  All she had to do was get off of wheat, and she solved her problem.  She lost the weight, and for the first time in her life, she kept it off.  She is but one of thousands of recent examples.  Your denying it does not change the fact that people who get off of wheat lose weight and get much healthier.

"I do not go by USFDA guidelines, and as I stated earlier, nobody this side of the Atlantic really cares much about USFDA-approved pink slime or other masterpieces of US culinary culture."

Of course.  Please note I did not say you cared about the USDA or FDA.  If you read what I said more deliberately maybe you'll understand.  I stated, "folks who believe in the USDA and FDA "guidelines" concepts," not folks who are ruled by the USDA or FDA.  You do believe in their concepts.  Those concepts are wrong.

"If only you could get smells, along with pictures and video, you'd understand the difference between Italian bread and sliced styrofoam..."  

Ain't THAT the truth.  The insidious aspect to this is that good bread tastes better than sliced styrofoam.  People want to eat it more, and, therefore, they keep themselves stricken with the maladies of wheat.

BTW,.. here is how the ladies in your previous post turned out,.. the one on top still smokes but she eats a lot of wheat now.  The Samoan on the bottom, stopped eating wheat/grains/sugars, and looks a lot more healthy than in your earlier pic of her.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #946 - 07/16/12 at 09:12:25

Top one mrs. Gyrobob,Bottom one mrs. Bill67 Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #947 - 07/16/12 at 16:19:22

bill67 wrote on 07/16/12 at 09:12:25:
Top one mrs. Gyrobob,Bottom one mrs. Bill67 Grin

That's a good one Bill !!!

I gotta get off this thread, it's becoming a two-man feud over the brainwashing ideas of one man who's read one book and believes that is THE WORD and nothing else.

Much like the Mullah Omar.

Else, someone would think I get my kicks by teasing him.
(Which would be fun if we could actually take a swing at each other, at least in playful terms, but this epistular tit-for-tat is becoming...
...well, a bit like Mrs.Gyro...)

Incidentally...

...go and take a GOOD look at any portrait of King Henry VIII,
HE was the man to ask about wheat belly, being King AND being English gave him top picks on which meats to eat ever since he was weaned.

He was ... F A T !!! and suffered a severe case of gout...

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Re: 0-60 in 2 seconds less?  "Wheat Belly
Reply #948 - 07/16/12 at 18:11:04

I agree,.. when you align yourself with bill's tasteless insults, you gotta get off this thread.  You and I don't agree on much, but at least I respected you as a gentleman.

It has come down to two basic positions:

I bring up example after example of how well it is working, why it works so well, and how to implement it,.... and you say I am wrong because everyone knows it can not work.

The Pope told Columbus, "Everyone knows the earth is flat.  I don't care if you sailed around to the other side and came back okay,..... everyone knows it is flat, so don't be going out there as if it were round.  You are wrong, and none of your evidence makes any difference.  All my Bishops tell me it is flat.  The holy geographer knows it is flat.  We all know it is flat.  I forbid you to make another trip."

I think maybe you have earned a new nickname,.. Mauricio "The Pope" Pescatori.

Wink

IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #949 - 07/25/12 at 08:08:13

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #950 - 07/25/12 at 09:47:17

Two old farts, one 84 and one 87, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning.

The 87 year old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.  The 84 year old was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87 year old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home the 84 year old stops at the bakery. As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help.

He said "Do you have any Rye bread?"

She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want 5 loaves."

She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves ... By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard"

He replied, "I can't believe it, everybody knows about this sh!t but me."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #951 - 07/25/12 at 09:49:54

I don't get it.  Maybe O'Reilly would.

ah,... correcting the typo made it clear.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #952 - 07/25/12 at 10:10:15

That was a funny one Serow. Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #953 - 07/25/12 at 10:27:53

How do I set up this URL so it shows up here as a video, rather than just a URL?

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/07/bill-oreilly-loses-his-wheat-belly/

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #954 - 07/25/12 at 17:19:00

You need the URL of the video itself, not just the web page that contains it. A lot of websites force you to look at their whole web page (with ads and such) to get the video.  If the page uses a script or something to load the video, it won't work. Once you have the video URL, it can be embedded just like a picture. Use the media button two buttons right of the picture button. It should look about like [meedia] http://some URL [/meedia]

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #955 - 07/25/12 at 18:26:13

Boule’tard wrote on 07/25/12 at 17:19:00:
You need the URL of the video itself, not just the web page that contains it. A lot of websites force you to look at their whole web page (with ads and such) to get the video.  If the page uses a script or something to load the video, it won't work. Once you have the video URL, it can be embedded just like a picture. Use the media button two buttons right of the picture button. It should look about like [meedia] http://some URL [/meedia]

Thanks.

IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #956 - 10/17/12 at 07:46:10

I recently asked on the WB facebook page for comments from anyone who is/was diabetic and how getting off of wheat and grains and sugar affected their life.  I am trying to convince a diabetic friend of mine to do Wheat Belly,.. I wanted "testimony" to motivate him.

I got 28 responses within a few days, all of which were favorable.  All of them were losing weight.  All the insulin takers were off insulin.  Some explained they have reduced their meds.  

Many stated they have no bother with diabetes at all now.
-- No insulin
-- No meds
-- No diabetes symptoms
-- No blood sugar uneveness
-- No bleeding themselves a few times daily anymore

« Last Edit: 10/17/12 at 18:31:32 by Gyrobob »  

IP Logged
myrnasilva
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #957 - 10/17/12 at 16:08:18

Yes, it's true. Gyro can't make this stuff up. Follow the Wheat Belly page when you're going for a "troll" and see for yourselves.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #958 - 10/20/12 at 16:11:22

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #959 - 10/20/12 at 18:58:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/20/12 at 16:11:22:

I thought it was fairly impressive that CBS actually aired the issue.  The word is spreading at an accelerating rate.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 18:36:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › 0-60 in 2 seconds less?  "Wheat Belly"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.