Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: LENR (ongoing)
Reply #315 - 12/08/21 at 00:45:10

Frank is talking to us at least as he is the one actually putting together the presentation technology.

I have decided to post this new thread.

I have just one piece of news so far regarding tomorrow’s presentation, which is that the official presentation video will be posted on this new YouTube Channel for Leonardo Corporation:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-q3RyFx45IpxaIL-2xb_0A

There is no content there at this point, but the video will go live on this channel at 9:00 am Miami time (US Eastern Time)

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #316 - 12/08/21 at 01:14:43

Eegore wrote on 12/06/21 at 15:35:51:
 We don't need secrets, we need results.

People will believe things outside of their reality if standard accepted methods of proof are done, just like every other device that claims it can provide X-output with Y input.

Proving you can do something is not equal to proving how.

If I have a car that can get 2000 MPG I don't need to reveal how I did that in order for a controlled evaluation to see if that car will drive that distance with one gallon of fuel.

Lights and energy reactors can be tested without taking them apart.

Eegore has stated his requirements for belief, I think if Eegore is provided these things he would have more questions fired off in his mind by the minimal information he was given in the presentation.

If there isn't much there (content-wise) Eegore and many in the peanut gallery will come up with lists of things they need to know before they will make an order.

Rossi is saying he thinks you won't believe until you have a unit you can touch and watch it perform to know it works.

Is this his comment on human nature, or jest some Rossi "salesmanship", or mebbe both at the same time?

My "minimum information" needed is providing an economical single room 4 degrees bumper heater for my den.   I already have the resistance heater, I just need the Rossi power supply unit.

Smiley

Amazon sells a 1000 watt gas generator for $200.    Harbor Freight sells a 1400 watt model for $449.   A Rossi unit would be quieter and could be run inside the house.

IF the little Rossi generator is very contained and portable, I could do my outside freezer for a half day every other day, followed by keeping my fridge hooked which would keep my food going in case of a major power outage.   I could cook with a small hot plate and a frying pan.   At 1200 watts, this would be my biggest single power usage item.

Cool

« Last Edit: 12/08/21 at 12:26:20 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #317 - 12/08/21 at 01:27:52

Tomorrow at 9:00 am is show time on the East Coast.

I have decided to post this new thread.

I have just one piece of news so far regarding tomorrow’s presentation, which is that the official presentation video will be posted on this new YouTube Channel for Leonardo Corporation:

There is no content there at this point, but the video will go live on this channel at 9:00 am Miami time (US Eastern Time)

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #318 - 12/08/21 at 05:29:38

"Rossi is saying he thinks you won't believe until you have a unit you can touch and watch it perform to know it works."

I would say this is fundamentally untrue as I do not need to drive every car to test it's gas mileage or fly every plane to see if it is airworthy.  I doubt most people need to buy and own an item to trust the Certifications associated with it.  Certifications and verified testing exist for these reasons.  Avoiding international standards as well as all forms of testing then saying you can only believe it if you buy it is scam territory.  

If I told you I had a car that could drive 2000 miles on one gallon, and also said you could only believe it if you bought one, incidentally the only way I would let you see proof, would you be ok with that?  Wouldn't you want to know why I won't let a driver from MotorTrend drive it in a closed course, while I observe?  NHTSA can't observe this either.  The only way to know is to purchase, and I won't make this car unless 1 million "orders" which are really just pledges because no money or even real names are required.

That sounds like a good way to sell millions of these cars?

Rossi is dodging having his light tested for a reason and that reason can't possibly be because the light has to be disassembled to test if it produces more energy that what is placed into it.  No light requires this.

As far as ordering goes I "ordered" 36 lights to be distributed in pairs to various locations for testing if they ever actually get made.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #319 - 12/08/21 at 05:55:50

Good, I have a review source I can trust, one that is appropriately cynical about Rossi's claims but willing to spend the $$$ to try them out.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #320 - 12/08/21 at 06:39:25

There's a typo, I have 26 not 36  on order.

Either way, I would think this is something he should be doing on his own if he wants more sales.  Why wouldn't he?

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #321 - 12/08/21 at 09:58:01

$650US?

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #322 - 12/08/21 at 12:20:43

jcstokes wrote on 12/08/21 at 09:58:01:
$650US?

JC, please tell us exactly what you are referring to with your $650US .......    Is it buying 26 lights at $25 each ????

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #323 - 12/08/21 at 14:54:41

I assume that's what he is asking as well as it is the exact amount given there is no statements of tax/shipping/etc. $650 is nothing if these lights actually perform as stated.  

If this light does what is claimed they should be worth hundreds of dollars each.  Just talking to a little league baseball field who converted to LED about 8 years ago, if they could install 10k adjustable lumen lights that burn 4W maximum for 20 years they would retrofit every light at 4 times it's current value as soon as they could.  

Same goes for a warehouse where they make industrial cooling units.  If it performs at the claimed levels they would allocate well over $25 per light to retrofit according to the complex lead electrician and the CFO.

So technically if I wanted to I could buy 100 lights for 2,500 and sell them for 10 grand, minus shipping and such.

This is not what I am doing, I am just going to ship them to various power labs, Hollywood, a few colleges, and if possible MIT but I hear they already had some guys buy a few.  Which is great for Rossi because if you ask me this buy-in is exactly what he wants.  $25 is easy to just toss in a box in the garage and say you got scammed.  $250 and people will want their money back.

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #324 - 12/08/21 at 17:18:42

Of, since Eegore has spent the money, I will sit and watch. Current $US-$$NZ isn't very good, plus possible months of shipping delays due to COVID doesn't help either.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #325 - 12/08/21 at 17:43:59

since these are self powered, they should be big with mj farmers

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #326 - 12/08/21 at 19:31:00

"since these are self powered, they should be big with mj farmers"

Exactly.  In CO especially since Medical and Recreational marijuana are legal.  Some of these facilities run over 20k a month in electrical from what I have been told.  I will not provide evidence of this.

This light claims to have no UV, and I think marijuana uses but does not require UV lighting.  In any case there is more money in lights in this industry than actual lighting companies in CO.

« Last Edit: 12/09/21 at 05:17:35 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #327 - 12/09/21 at 05:55:36

===================================================

The E-Cat site has been "hit flooded" by the world coming to visit and it is completely broken down at the moment.

The link above goes to a blank "database error" page right now.  

I will re-post new links when things are back to working properly or when alternate site postings pop up to take over the strain.

9:35 am

Presentation is up on link above

« Last Edit: 12/09/21 at 07:14:13 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #328 - 12/09/21 at 07:04:10

I watched Rossi verbalize a breadboard prototype demo of his very tiny power station.    Rossi's English is abysmal at best and his voice is very rough.

Shown this level of demo, I (like the folks who visited his labs earlier) would not invest large amounts of money, time or influence in Rossi's work as it is.  

I like them would say "get back with me when you have a usable salable product."

==================================================

Rossi needs to put enough of his little square units in a box with a handle on top of it such that they make a watts comparable unit with the same output as a very small gas generator makes.

Then he needs to state the unit life span (in hours) of this generator at whatever rate of power he is going to claim.    And put a price on it.

Saying your want $249 to power a 100 watt incandescent light bulb simply means that you won't sell anything.

To say I am "completely underwhelmed" at this point is a bit of an understatement.

Lastly, get a native American "talking head" to present your product properly.   We cannot understand your broken English.

« Last Edit: 12/09/21 at 12:57:50 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #329 - 12/09/21 at 10:56:37

One comment said an interesting thing.

"Buy one unit, use it to trickle charge a sizable battery for an inverter system then do what you please, just don't plan to do it for long, do it all at once nor to charge all your items at the time."

My issue with this is that you would spend a whole day charging the battery then suck out all the energy you saved to just heat up 2-4 cups of coffee water.

Too weak for usability really ......

As a pre-charged battery backpack charging system just to keep your cell phone going this use-case would work, but it likely would not be enough to run your college laptop.

« Last Edit: 12/09/21 at 12:59:18 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 19:45:48

General CategoryThe Cafe › LENR (ongoing)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.