Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: LENR (ongoing)
Reply #301 - 10/24/21 at 22:35:33

"Or, who is really pulling strings to make the demo collapse like this?    This is not the first abrupt change in date -- abrupt major changes in the demo plan coming from this customer / demonstrator, it is the second or third major disruption this one has made."

I think in any situation if any company of any product for any reason had multiple clients walk off at the last second I would look at the company before I looked for some secret behind the scenes entity.  I think Rossi simply gets really close, makes claims, then once he is charged with showing actual results he can't do it so the investor walks.

Then, as with any situation like this, Big Energy is to blame.  In this one case they won't steal, buy, or join the innovation.  Assassination or clandestine sabotage are the only options.  Too convenient for me.

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #302 - 10/25/21 at 00:45:32

ABB shares peaked a few weeks ago, but have declined somewhat since

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #303 - 10/25/21 at 01:53:18

jcstokes wrote on 10/24/21 at 12:06:13:
This channel has no content.

Yep, until the demo is posted.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #304 - 10/29/21 at 06:51:49

https://e-catworld.com/2021/10/28/some-e-cat-presentation-expectations/

Some E-Cat Presentation Expectations
Posted on October 28, 2021 • Comments by Frank Acland, ECW Admin

I have learned some things over the last few days about the December 9th presentation of the E-Cat SKLed and the E-Cat SKL.

Andrea Rossi has made comments on the Journal of Nuclear Physics about what will not be happening, e.g. the presentation will not take place at a customer’s site as first planned, and it doesn’t sound like any business partner will be revealed.

I have learned about some of what is planned; I can’t say very much about it at this point, but I will say I found some aspects of it quite surprising and interesting, and and actually I am quite excited about it. From what I have heard, I expect this to be the best public presentation that Rossi has done to date, in terms of demonstrating the E-Cat. For one thing, a demonstration of electrical circuits and measuring electricity is a lot more straightforward than one where measuring heat (calorimetry) is involved.

I don’t think that the presentation will satisfy everyone, because I have no doubt that whatever is presented, some will say that anything can be done with AI and/or CGI these days. Some will no doubt accuse Rossi, and anyone else involved in the presentation, as being involved in tampering and trickery of one kind or another to show false results.

And we all know Rossi, that he is extremely protective of certain things he considers confidential, and you’re not going to change that. He’s not going to reveal the inner secrets of how the E-Cat works.

One question will be whether the presentation will be generate enough interest to get the commercial ball rolling. He has set a steep challenge to get 1 million pre-orders of the SKLed before he will actually go into production. I don’t know whether the December 9th presentation will be enough to do that. I think it will depend on a lot of things, and I think there will have to be follow-up after this first event. I hope that Rossi and his team will be willing to do further presentations to interested parties who may be intrigued by what is shown, but who want further verification.

Out of the comments comes one set that is worth repeating.

GiovanniM to Adam Agycok • 3 hours ago
Why would anyone believe that Rossi is lying? If the SKLed product doesn't meet Rossi's specifications he will have committed commercial suicide! These products will be delivered and paid for gradually over a period of time.
I am sure that the first people receiving the product will carefully use and test it. They will immediately report the outcome in this website and elsewhere in the web. If all these reports do not meet the specifications they will send the products back and ask for a refund and all other customers will cancel their orders. Rossi would lose a lot of money and his reputation will be in tatters. I think he is an intelligent man with a lot at stake. Also he has intelligent people around him. Including his lady wife. I am sure that Rossi has what he says and wish him good luck.

GiovanniM • an hour ago
I do hope that any reviews of the product on his website are positive and truthful. If, on the other hand, some engage in a social media effort to kill the product by claiming falsely that the E-Cat either does not work or is a scam, Rossi needs to prepare a counter-strategy. If the E-Cat becomes a target of – okay, I'm going to say it – "cancel culture", then not only could it damage his reputation but that of efforts by others pursuing HME and LENR clean energy technologies.

We saw yesterday in the US House Oversight Committee how leaders in the oil industry have spread disinformation about climate change and are still hiding documents detailing their roles. I would not be surprised if member of the industry were to launch a similar campaign against (or even smearing) new carbon-free technologies.

Rossi has been very open by posting all comments on his Journal of Nuclear Physics website despite the animosity and skepticism in some of the posts. I hope that he continues to do the same on his Ecat website even if there is a campaign to delay and obstruct adoption of the technology. If that occurs, perhaps we in this forum can provide an impartial analysis of the product to counter any false claims.

Rossi has opened himself up to the full range of "whacko screw you over techniques" that Facebook and the others have provided for their own whackos to do cancel culture tricks with.

This demo now has potential to be much much worse than the dancing & singing puppets ........  

Rossi has customers, if none of them will participate with him then Rossi is pretty much done in my estimation.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #305 - 10/29/21 at 08:17:34

"Why would anyone believe that Rossi is lying? If the SKLed product doesn't meet Rossi's specifications he will have committed commercial suicide!"

Petroldragon.

"If that occurs, perhaps we in this forum can provide an impartial analysis of the product to counter any false claims."

Impartial wouldn't be people that already think it will work.

As for Rossi's customers, I find it completely possible that there aren't any.  Maybe there are groups that are interested and have asked for demonstration/assessment then walk once they don't see claimed results, but this confidential customer thing is getting old.  

This has amateur hour written all over it.  Confidential customer that backs out like all the others, a minimum order number for manufacturing with zero commitment, manufacturer has excuses to not use industry standard or scientific method to prove output, manufacturer has criminal history, manufacturer has multiple failed presentations, manufacturer leadership periodically goes into "hiding".  Yeah why would anyone be skeptical?

You don't need cancel culture to damage this project, Rossi is either duping people, again, or is running his own operation into the ground by refusing to just prove his claims.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #306 - 10/29/21 at 09:37:59

He is certainly removing all reasons to act as a Rossi booster.

His own chronicler, Matts Lewan has now distanced himself from Rossi after Rossi cut him off from all information flows.   Frank Acland is the only alternative source of "knowledgeable information" now.

Rossi is pretty much done as his main distributor / customers are now distancing themselves from Rossi as well.   They shut Rossi off from his supporters by insisting that they control all information and then now are acting in ways that are shutting him down more and more.

Come Dec 9th, we shall all see, won't we?

« Last Edit: 11/04/21 at 08:05:09 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #307 - 10/29/21 at 10:52:47

Read somewhere that his chemical engineering qualification came from a "diploma mill".

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #308 - 10/29/21 at 12:32:48

If a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it,... does it make a sound?  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #309 - 10/29/21 at 13:33:39

"Read somewhere that his chemical engineering qualification came from a "diploma mill"."

Kensington University may have become over time more of a Degree mill than a Diploma mill.  There's a lot of debate as to why they were shut down in the later years.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #310 - 11/04/21 at 02:46:08

https://e-catworld.com/2021/11/04/rossi-combining-e-cat-skl-and-skled-for-1-m...

Following Andrea Rossi’s statement yesterday about the probability of pre-orders for the E-Cat SKL generators starting in the first quarter of 2022, ECW reader Calle H, on the Journal of Nuclear Physics yesterday made an important point about the affect that this would likely have on pre-orders for the E-Cat SKL Lamp. Calle wrote:

“So, there is now competition between the SKL and SKLed. One of the two will probably win as it may not be likely that the SKL and SKLed orders will each exceed 1 million. At least not at the same time.”

Andrea Rossi’s reply:

Andrea Rossi
November 3, 2021 at 12:52 PM
Calle H:
There is no competition, but integration. Since they have many parts in common, we will deliver also if the million units will be combined.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

I think this makes it easier for the 1 million threshold to be reached, because more options are now available. As I stated yesterday, I believe that the E-Cat SKL will be a more attractive product for a lot of people (depending of course on price and power rating) because it is more versatile.

Rossi agrees to combine the million requirements on both E-Cat SKL generator and the little light "Since they have many parts in common."

https://e-catworld.com/2021/11/06/maybe-e-cats-dont-need-refuelling/

Maybe E-Cats Don’t Need Refuelling
Posted on November 6, 2021 • 38 Comments

This Q&A from the Journal of Nuclear Physics today brings up an interesting question about whether the E-Cats consume any fuel at all.    Rossi used to ignore this question, now he is answering the questions with minimal information.

Wilfried Babelotzky
November 6, 2021 at 5:42 AM
Dear Andrea,

did I understand correctly that, according to the theory, neither SKL nor SKLed need to be refilled, but the durability of the components does not allow unlimited operation?

Best regards
Wilfried

Andrea Rossi
November 6, 2021 at 8:39 AM
Wilfried Babelotzky:
Moreless, yes,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

For many years, Andrea Rossi stated that the early E-Cats would require refueling every six months. Now the Ecat.com website provides this information about the SKLed: “The operational lifetime of the lamp is up to 100,000 hours, meaning about ten years of uninterrupted, continuous use.”

Rossi has posted recently that recharging of E-Cats will be done by Leonardo Corporation after an unspecified period of time, but did not explain how that will take place, or what would be involved in recharging.

While his comment is vague, Rossi’s response today gives an indication that there is some degradation of materials over time (which is true with any technology) but not actual consumption of fuel that needs to be replaced.

Programming changes to start stop the reaction on a very short duration means that EVOs don't dwell at the same place inside the reactor for more than a few microseconds, so structural damage to the electrodes and to the reactor body are minimized to a great degree.

« Last Edit: 11/07/21 at 21:35:30 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #311 - 12/04/21 at 01:18:52

One week out from electrical generator time.

My anticipation is that Rossi will start collecting orders on a TINY sized "stackable" generator that shares a lot of internal parts with the light.

Between the light and the generator, you could build up an RV lighting and laptop charging station.

The cost would be too high for what the limited utility you get, though.    When you do the math you will need quite a few of them stacked up to run your freezer during a power outage, and that kills the basic idea until Rossi has a better geometrically more powerful version up and running.

SO, why is Rossi going with this too small to be useful stuff and especially why now?  

Rossi needs to tie down his status for the history books, as the fore father of "free energy" so to speak.

Rossi historically gets "power doubled" every 6 months so I expect he is betting on supplying a more useful and powerful device come ship time.

« Last Edit: 12/06/21 at 10:20:15 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #312 - 12/06/21 at 03:19:02

My anticipation is this will never see the light of day.

The million order requirement with nothing more than a pledge is too suspicious to me.  I imagine he will toss something up there, people will point out discrepancies and we will go through the whole cycle again where some Big Energy or whatever is engaging in sabotage, or Rossi goes into "hiding" or whatever.  

If I recall correctly the device(s) will not be certified on the 9th.  As predicted.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #313 - 12/06/21 at 10:13:07

https://e-catworld.com/2021/12/01/ecw-status-update-dec-1-2021/

Eegore,

Both devices have their CSA industrial based approvals now, these are certifications that can permit the units to be sold direct to individuals on line.

Rossi has taken Frank into his both his lab and his production spaces to do all the picture taking and the filming that will be given out inside the web presentation.

This is going to be a Frank and Rossi dog and pony show at this stage and it WILL NOT try to go deeply inside the ECat's gut secrets any at all.

Frank says:

Because of the information embargo prior to the presentation, there is really not a lot more that I can say about it at this point. I will also let people know that I was provided entry to Andrea Rossi’s laboratory only on condition of an NDA, so anything I report has to be approved by him. Having said that, Rossi did not really give me much confidential information. I am no closer to understanding the inner workings of the Ecat than I was before.

I will be able to show photos and videos of the E-Cat and the laboratory, he was pretty relaxed about me taking photos and film, however, anything I do publish will have to be pre-approved by him. I don’t expect a lot will be censored since I did not see the guts of the Ecat, just the surrounding apparatus.

I have been spending a lot of time pondering on what I have experienced over the last few days. I personally think that there is something huge going on with the Ecat. However, I think it is going to be very hard for most people to accept that what is being demonstrated is real, because it defies so much of what is accepted in science and engineering, and that wall of unbelief is going to be hard to break down.

https://e-catworld.com/2021/12/01/ecw-status-update-dec-1-2021/

Rossi firmly expects you will likely disbelieve something that is so outside the realms of your current reality.

We will be shown stuff that, according to Frank, that you cannot readily understand and that you will be loath to even believe at first.

I suspect that seeing and touching over time will lead to believing for most of us at this stage of things.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #314 - 12/06/21 at 15:35:51

We don't need secrets, we need results.

People will believe things outside of their reality if standard accepted methods of proof are done, just like every other device that claims it can provide X-output with Y input.

Proving you can do something is not equal to proving how.

If I have a car that can get 2000 MPG I don't need to reveal how I did that in order for a controlled evaluation to see if that car will drive that distance with one gallon of fuel.

Lights and energy reactors can be tested without taking them apart.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 01:47:37

General CategoryThe Cafe › LENR (ongoing)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.