Send Topic Print
Manchester (Read 572 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Manchester
Reply #105 - 06/06/17 at 10:57:02

I still don't understand WHY being concerned about having people in our country who have PROVEN they will kill people is stupid, but living in fear of the climate changing and causing extreme changes in our lives after TWENTY Years of warnings that haven't come true is smart.

I can point to DEAD PEOPLE created by the people YOU WANT IMPORTED. And you can say with a straight face that I'm irrational, while You're pointing at manufactured crap about the horrors of the future that will certainly Be if we don't pay taxes on using electricity..

And you will not change.
So, that's why I'm done being what you demand.
If I offend, tuffshit.
You DON'T LOOK for the moments when you were wrong so you can think it over and CHANGE your way of looking at things in Order to NOT BE WRONG TOMORROW.
Getting older is Part of growing up and part of becoming wiser, but it is obvious that Just because you have gotten older there is no guarantee that you've gotten wiser. Some of you have been actively avoiding that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #106 - 06/06/17 at 11:33:47

pg wrote on 06/06/17 at 10:38:33:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/05/17 at 18:46:04:
So sad, yet funny to see all the cons living in terror.

They just want/need someone to blame....

Tell it to them.....

Are ya short on words?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #107 - 06/06/17 at 11:36:33

pg wrote on 06/06/17 at 11:33:47:
pg wrote on 06/06/17 at 10:38:33:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/05/17 at 18:46:04:
So sad, yet funny to see all the cons living in terror.

They just want/need someone to blame....

Tell it to them.....

Are ya short on words?

Best regards,

Not at all.  It's pretty obvious that the cons just need to blame someone and point fingers at rather than fight the actual problem.  It's terrorism, nothing more.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #108 - 06/06/17 at 12:02:53

Quote:
 It's terrorism, nothing more.

There is no such thing as "terrorism, nothing more"

Terrorist acts do not happen in a vacuum, in isolation. They are all driven by an ideology of some sort. political, religious, whatever.  The acts under discussion here are driven by fanatical Islamic fundamentalism. Asserting anything else is simply nonsense..

Terrorism, if successful, evolves. From individual acts with limited casualties, to guerilla warfare, and eventually to conventional warfare.

In case you haven't been paying attention, ISIS, in Syria and Iraq is an ARMY with all the trappings that go with such. That's what these "lone wolves" and "self radicalised" as*holes aspire to. They've got a way to go, but they are going to get harder, not easier, to stop as time goes on and the appeasement and stupidity among the political classes continue.

https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2017/06/04/the-niceties-lose-to-the-necessi
ties/

"Yet we brought it on ourselves. An unsustainable program of political correctness killed the very thing it swore to protect."

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 06/06/17 at 12:09:18

It is really interesting that the Dems and many on this post complain about and stop anything that others want to do and try to protect the innocent while they themselves offer nothing.

If you have not noticed REAL people are being killed everyday. If you care more that someone may be inconvenienced or have their feelings hurt than you care for women and children being butchered and killed then I say you are as guilty as the terrorist.

Is that all the left has for an answer: " OHH well just have to live with it."
That is exactly the attitude people had when Hitler was rising.

I do not live in fear of these people or anyone else, however, I will not take the position that nothing can be done while innocent people are dying.

Sorry 99% of people in this world are NOT good. If you think they are you live in a fantasy.

IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #110 - 06/06/17 at 12:22:12

I believe that 99% of people are good,but that means 74 million that aren't!

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #111 - 06/06/17 at 12:43:14

I think the 99% is a bit optimistic.....    Roll Eyes

This is guy is certainly one of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/fing-millwall-defiant-football-fan...

They chanted "Islam, Islam" and "This is for Allah".

In return, Mr Larner shouted: "I'm f---ing Millwall!!"

He was knifed eight times before the jihadis left the Black & Blue restaurant and bar.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #112 - 06/06/17 at 12:43:30

oldNslow wrote on 06/06/17 at 12:02:53:
Quote:
 It's terrorism, nothing more.

There is no such thing as "terrorism, nothing more"

Terrorist acts do not happen in a vacuum, in isolation. They are all driven by an ideology of some sort. political, religious, whatever.  The acts under discussion here are driven by fanatical Islamic fundamentalism. Asserting anything else is simply nonsense..

Terrorism, if successful, evolves. From individual acts with limited casualties, to guerilla warfare, and eventually to conventional warfare.

In case you haven't been paying attention, ISIS, in Syria and Iraq is an ARMY with all the trappings that go with such. That's what these "lone wolves" and "self radicalised" as*holes aspire to. They've got a way to go, but they are going to get harder, not easier, to stop as time goes on and the appeasement and stupidity among the political classes continue.

https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2017/06/04/the-niceties-lose-to-the-necessi
ties/

"Yet we brought it on ourselves. An unsustainable program of political correctness killed the very thing it swore to protect."

OK then - outlaw ALL religions.  Because every single one has a radicalized sect that uses terrorism.

Sorry, Christians are not exempt.

See how stupid that sounds?

Terrorism is just terror.  It knows no religion.  It knows no ethnicity.  It perverts and distorts what it's next to.

For every line of intolerance you show me in the Quran, I can show you the same in the Old Testament or the Talmud or ANY religious text.

Stop hiding behind fear of "others" and embrace our differences.  If people like you don't, then we're doomed to repeat history.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #113 - 06/06/17 at 13:06:41

Quote:
Stop hiding behind fear of "others" and embrace our differences.

It is Islam that has as a core part of it's ideology a refusal to  " embrace differences". But of course pointing that out makes me a bigot.

Sorry TT, you simply haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 06/06/17 at 13:23:10

oldNslow wrote on 06/06/17 at 13:06:41:
Quote:
Stop hiding behind fear of "others" and embrace our differences.

It is Islam that has as a core part of it's ideology a refusal to  " embrace differences". But of course pointing that out makes me a bigot.

Um, sorry to say - intolerance also "taught" in the Bible....

Sorry TT, you simply haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Let me clarify - terrorism is NOT the base of Islam.  It's used as a shield by the cowards that perform these acts, nothing more.  The same can be said about right wing extremists.  They don't represent all republicans, do they?

No, they don't.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #115 - 06/06/17 at 14:00:24

In case you people don't know it, there ARE people whose ideology is one of Absolute Possession. You can get all kumbaya and embrace THEM all you want. They still hate you and want you dead. Like lefties, regardless of the information or situation , they STILL want to Convert or Kill everyone. Infidels are to be Killed. And after literally Showing them our THROATS, why wouldn't they believe that such fools deserve no mercy?
Your mamby pamby soft warm and fuzzy PC won't stop anything. But you're so brainwashed you can't see.
Good grief..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #116 - 06/06/17 at 15:18:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/17 at 14:00:24:
In case you people don't know it, there ARE people whose ideology is one of Absolute Possession. You can get all kumbaya and embrace THEM all you want. They still hate you and want you dead. Like lefties, regardless of the information or situation , they STILL want to Convert or Kill everyone. Infidels are to be Killed. And after literally Showing them our THROATS, why wouldn't they believe that such fools deserve no mercy?
Your mamby pamby soft warm and fuzzy PC won't stop anything. But you're so brainwashed you can't see.
Good grief..

Just click here and see a "real Christian" then......right?

http://jezebel.com/trial-begins-for-the-word-of-faith-fellowship-which-al-179...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #117 - 06/06/17 at 16:22:58

Never said counterfeit Christians don't exist.
When it all starts,which one of you will make a sign and stand downtown with

I'm one of the IDIOTIC BRAINWASHED Lefties
Who supported importing the animals who killed your

_____________....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #118 - 06/06/17 at 19:53:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/17 at 16:22:58:
Never said counterfeit Christians don't exist.

So do counterfeit Muslims.  Why do you have a double standard?  So bigoted...

When it all starts,which one of you will make a sign and stand downtown with

When what all starts??  The revolution??  LMAO - yeah, I've heard that same thing for decades... from scared, ignorant people.

I'm one of the IDIOTIC BRAINWASHED Lefties
Who supported importing the animals who killed your

_____________....

Not to worry - I'm happy and confident in all my choices.

Thanks.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #119 - 06/07/17 at 05:04:41

So the Mayor of London doesn't want Trump to visit but has no problem opening his doors to terrorist......

Innocent Londoners don't deserve this POS.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 15:05:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Manchester

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.