Send Topic Print
Manchester (Read 572 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Manchester
05/23/17 at 08:20:35

When are we going to learn? After the Charlie Hebdo attacks in France two f'ing yesrs ago, the French President made a big deal about talking tough but did nothing. I didn't figure he would. Now he's gone and replaced by a bigger pu$$y. This is not the first attack in Britain. Wasn't all that long ago an Islamist ran over people in a car. More talk, more cute prayer signs and candlelight vigils but nothing changed.

And we have an entire class of snowflakes in this country who can't even agree to a ban on non-citizens from nations with widespread terrorist sympathizers and little to no passport control. They would rather symbolically stand up for their blue liberal team colors than take a common sense approach.

Trump needs to get back to being the Trump character millions voted for. He needs to symbolically and perhaps in reality, extend leftist crybabies the Finger. Non US citizens in other countries have no inherent right to enter this country. Time to say no. Time to investigate anyone with expired Visa and kick them out. Time to do something different. That's why we hired you Donald. We didn't hire you to give two $hits what liberals think. We hired you to save us; now do it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Manchester
Reply #1 - 05/23/17 at 08:29:40

"Snowflakes" are the ones that let terror rule their actions...
Righties need to grow a pair, and stop acting in fear.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/23/17 at 08:45:14

Snowflakes , gutless, unwilling to embrace danger for no reason.
It's STUPID to import people when we are BROKE.
To import people who are not gonna be able to fit into the workforce MEANS
We are importing financial burdens.
We are importing disease.
If you think that's smart, then
Explain WHY the problems importing refugees I described won't exist.
There's WHY I say don't do it.
Your turn.
Make your points.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/23/17 at 09:12:47

Any action directed at Muslims would be unconstitutional,... are you so afraid that you think we need to amend the Constitution to make you safe?...
That's what our orange, snowflake n' chief wants...

What''s that quote Righties like so much?...
Give up freedom for safety?...
I'm callin' BS... Huh

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/23/17 at 09:43:04

This will be just like every other terror attack:

Everyone will be amazed....
All the pundits will run to a microphone and say see I CARE...
They will all call to protect Muslims from a Rush to Judgment.....
No one will do anything because that is politically incorrect....
Someone else will kill people.....
so on and so on.....

What if it was YOUR children? What would you do to protect them?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/23/17 at 10:08:20

Like the gambler, the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.....
Bot is right, in the sense we can't really stop sin in this world, even taking safeguards won't stop it.
As with all political/social movements, and religious too, they try to captilize in events to promote their own ideas,beliefs, and agendas.
Sad, yes, but it's the way the world works.

You guys argue over semantics, I will live this day and hope for another one tomorrow, but I won't fret, over it.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/23/17 at 10:08:45

Serowbot wrote on 05/23/17 at 09:12:47:
Any action directed at Muslims would be unconstitutional,... are you so afraid that you think we need to amend the Constitution to make you safe?...
That's what our orange, snowflake n' chief wants...

What''s that quote Righties like so much?...
Give up freedom for safety?...
I'm callin' BS... Huh

Explain how foreigners from Iran for example fall inder the protection of the US Constitution? Are you subject to the laws of Indonesia?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 05/23/17 at 10:10:05

MShipley wrote on 05/23/17 at 09:43:04:
This will be just like every other terror attack:

All the pundits will run to a microphone and say see I CARE...
They will all call to protect Muslims from a Rush to Judgment.....
No one will do anything because that is politically incorrect....
Someone else will kill people.....
so on and so on.....

What if it was YOUR children? What would you do to protect them?

That's an easy one.....
I would share that dad believes another world awaits, free of the ugliness of this one  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/23/17 at 10:15:50

Serowbot wrote on 05/23/17 at 08:29:40:
"Snowflakes" are the ones that let terror rule their actions...
Righties need to grow a pair, and stop acting in fear.

You liberals like to throw the word "fear" around because you think it's describing an irrational reaction, but it's not.

I'll bet the Jews of the late 1930's sure wish a few others had let terror rule their actions....  

History is littered with mountains of dead bodies because the civilized world wasn't fearful enough.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/23/17 at 10:18:21

raydawg wrote on 05/23/17 at 10:08:20:
Bot is right, in the sense we can't really stop sin in this world, even taking safeguards won't stop it.
As with all political/social movements, and religious too, they try to captilize in events to promote their own ideas,beliefs, and agendas.

You guys argue over semantics, I will live this day and hope for another one tomorrow, but I won't fret, over it.

So move to a f'ing cave Dawg and chant all day......   Hey, give me your address and let me come pillage your belongings. If you object, I'll just remind you that's the way things are, dont fret over it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 05/23/17 at 10:32:41

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/17 at 10:15:50:
You liberals like to throw the word "fear" around because you think it's describing an irrational reaction, but it's not.

I'll bet the Jews of the late 1930's sure wish a few others had let terror rule their actions....  

History is littered with mountains of dead bodies because the civilized world wasn't fearful enough.

My god, you are standing history on it's head!...
Hitler did to the Jewish people exactly what Trump wants to do to Muslims...
Hitler used fearmongering of Jews to get elected and proceeded to persecute them to the point of extinction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/27/trump-will-do...

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-Erases-Jews-From-Holocaust-While-...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 05/23/17 at 10:44:01

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/17 at 10:18:21:
raydawg wrote on 05/23/17 at 10:08:20:

So move to a f'ing cave Dawg and chant all day......   Hey, give me your address and let me come pillage your belongings. If you object, I'll just remind you that's the way things are, dont fret over it.

And all my belongings have not the capacity to make you reach a sustainable life......

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/23/17 at 10:48:23

BOT, ARE YOU KIDDING?

No one wants to punish innocent Muslims. However there are a few logical things we can do to protect our country and our children. Yet you call us fear mongers as you throw around all this crap that Trump wants to declare Genocide on Muslims....

You sir are the FEAR MONGER in this case. And it is this type of Fear Mongering that has the Left so filled with hate towards anyone that dares say "hey can't we do something to protect ourselves and our children"

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/23/17 at 10:50:47

Oh my God, you are sooooo blind! It's mind boggling!

The world sat back and rationalized the growing Nazi movement. It was somebody else's problem. Jews? So what. Poland? So what? Hungary? So what.

And to say Trump wants to do to Muslims what Hitler did to Jews is disgusting. Hard to fathom the depths of that statement. Absolutely awful. Hitler divided familes and shot fathers and sons before their wives and mothers eyes. Burned children alive, tortured for amusement. Destroyed homes, cities and nations. Stole generations of families.

I think you need to walk your Trump/Hitler statement back, don't you?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 05/23/17 at 11:01:56

Not at all...
You need to stop and think...

Hitler ran on a nationalist, Aryan, white supremacist, platform... He made the Jews into the enemy.
He wanted them identified, surveilled, deported, imprisoned, and eventually slaughtered...
Trump has gone so far as the first three,... and faster than Hitler.
The main thing is,.. he uses peoples prejudice and fear to gain support.

Just ask the Jewish author of "Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil"
Donald Trump using Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' playbook, says world expert on Nazi leader
President's 'views come out of a playbook written in German' says author — 'the playbook is Mein Kampf'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/adolf-hitler-donald-trump-me...

Can it not be more clear?... Huh

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 02:14:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Manchester

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.