Send Topic Print
Manchester (Read 572 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Manchester
Reply #120 - 06/07/17 at 05:10:14

If Trump wants to visit London, maybe all he needs to do is change his name to Youssef Trumpistan, bow 3 or 4 times a day, and bingo, he's welcomed with open arms.

"Theresa May has launched a review into the London Bridge attack as the third terrorist was named as an Italian-Moroccan man who was arrested last year attempting to get into Syria.

Youssef Zaghba, 22, was able to enter the UK despite being Italian authorities putting him on a watch list and flagging his presence to British and Moroccan counterparts, according to reports from Italy.

It puts further pressure on the British security authorities, who have been accused of letting another of the three attackers, the British-Pakistani Khuram Butt, “slip through the net”."

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #121 - 06/07/17 at 05:46:41

WebsterMark wrote on 06/07/17 at 05:04:41:
So the Mayor of London doesn't want Trump to visit but has no problem opening his doors to terrorist......

Innocent Londoners don't deserve this POS.

Yep - you're right, tweety is a POS.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #122 - 06/07/17 at 06:22:08

Obama was a total POS, but because he stood up straight and didn't fart in the microphone everyone thought he was a good representative of America. Trump Tweets, FFS, Ohhh, the horror! Trump isn't completely ate UP with the PC bullshit, Ohhh, the horror!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #123 - 06/07/17 at 08:09:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/07/17 at 06:22:08:
Obama was a total POS, but because he stood up straight and didn't fart in the microphone everyone thought he was a good representative of America. Trump Tweets, FFS, Ohhh, the horror! Trump isn't completely ate UP with the PC bullshit, Ohhh, the horror!

That's like, your opinion man.....

Do yourself a favor - go look at the archives of any news source back in June of 2009.  Go look at what a "POS" Obama was.... Compare that with what a joke we have in the White house Today.  tweety's approval ratings are the lowest in history for a president in his first 6 months!!  But yeah, everybody's lying about everything, huh?

Covfefe......

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #124 - 06/07/17 at 09:34:45

T And T Garage wrote on 06/06/17 at 15:18:44:
   Just click here and see a "real Christian" then......right?

Ya know, you posting the same post, which is about ONE instance, by ONE, media course, in more than ONE topic.
     Is getting tiring.

Yea, you are right, their are, other faiths, which, within, ’their faith’, have their own rules.
How they deal with them, within members of that faith, is,  THEIR choice.

Gee, Sunday Afternoon, 4 nicely dressed people come down my drive, and talk to me how I should Join their religion, and I say: ’No Thanks’.   They Drive Away, they DO NOT KILL  ME !

Gee, a child is sick, and the parents believe, because of the religion they are in, a  Payer, not a Pill, will fix them.
But if they, leave, that religion, and seek a Doctor, Do Elders of that religion come after them, and KILL THEM?

Some, ‘church’, called ‘Word of Faith Fellowship’, don’t even know what part, or fragmentation of a known religion it is, (AND  IT  DOESN'T  MATTER), is now in court.  (If you don’t know it by now, both sides have different accounts of what happened, AND,  BOTH, sides are  LYING).  It is up to the Judge and Jury, to decide, WHO, is Lying the Least !!!!!!
But, do those church members, go to a  Rainbow Parade, and start  STABBING  people, because they don’t believe the same thing they do?
(Or maybe, just grab them, and throw them off the nearest Roof)

Gee, a  Man and a woman, get married, then one or both decide it is not a good thing, they get Divorced.
It is not just, a  Man, who want’s a, ’new’, wife, who  STONES her to DEATH,  Because it is a, ‘honer’ killing.
     (When she just gained some weight)

Their are lots of, ’one  off’, incidents, by a, religion, or, individuals, in where some, ‘wrong’, has happened.
Yet is is  WITHIN, that, ‘Group’ of people, you have a choice to be in.

A  Islmac Terrorist, targets any and everybody.

Gee, go do,  YOUR,  Homework, and Discover, how many people are affected by some zealot, in a tiny group of people, (and ONLY in THAT group of people), and how many, and WHO,  the, Islmac Terrorist,  affects !

A Person, who comes to this country, LEGAL, and wants to be a Citizen.
And they come from a Country, that KILLING, for  Petty Reasons, is  NORMAL.
If they don’t understand, or learn, that, having a Photo ID, of, ’Someone’ that has a full face covered, and then proving to someone else, who you are, by showing, a photo ID, of, ’someone’, with a full face covering. Is wrong.  
That  KILLING someone that does not believe in, YOUR, religion, is Not  Tolerated.   (Etc, etc, etc,)
Should they be, 'Taught', ????????   (They are  NOT)

Yet, because, the religion says, to wear something on your head, or a flowing dress.
Who Cares.
A, Muslim is a Neighbor, they come to your BBQ,
you have tofu burgers and pop, and   Pork Chops and Beer.
They eat only Tofu.
But when They tell you,  YOU, cannot have  Pork or Beer,  
        Got a  problem.

Maybe, they will try, a piece of the Pork Chop, and a Sip of Beer?
Maybe, they will like one or the other?
Maybe, they will try some slacks, or dresses, with a blouse.
Maybe, they will try a brightly collared scarf.  (or no scarf)
Because, Maybe, just, Maybe, they will discover,
  YOU, are not going to KILL  Them.

But Until they  COME here,   KNOWING  the Rules,
That  THIS  Nation, is  NOT  like the Nation they came from.
And NOT, coming here, to,  MAKE YOU  OBEY,  Their Rules.

That is, WHO, 15%  (+/-) %, or  Refugees are.
    (If you are from Minn, it is a  Hellova LOT  More)
That is who,  60%, (+/-)  of  IL-Leagal  Aliens,  SNEAKING into the Country are.

The  LEGAL,  Immigrants, who Want to become Citizens.
Are Quite a different matter.

Haggis;  Sorta popular food in some parts of the UK.
 (Like Lutefisk is in the upper MW).
I eat Haggis, I don’t eat Lutefisk.
People that don’t  like, Haggis are,  NOT KILLED, by people that like Lutefisk
  (and visa/versa)

And before you get you underwear in a bunch,
during the mass immigration, a century + ago  (LEGAL Imgrants)
Can you point to ANY,  German, who said:  “You  MUST Join, ‘Lutherans’, or I will KILL YOU”
Or and Irish who said:  “You Must be  Catholic, or I will KILL you”
 (On and On and On)

( Had a real nice Breakfast this morning, didn’t finish all my toast, so just tossed it over the bridge on my way home)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 02:10:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Manchester

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.