Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Savage Events for 2017 (Read 3501 times)
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: Savage Events for 2017
Reply #45 - 12/06/16 at 12:19:56

Hey Lancer, what city/town are you in or close to? Just want to figure out approximate route and riding time.

Hey old.indian, don't feed me beans and Texas will smell just fine. It would be nice to meet you at Lancer's.

Kenny, it would be great to finally meet you too.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #46 - 12/06/16 at 12:25:06

springman wrote on 12/06/16 at 12:19:56:
Hey Lancer, what city/town are you in or close to? Just want to figure out approximate route and riding time.

Henryetta... OK?

I'm in for Lancer's shindig too.

and if anybody along the way needs a ride, there's room in the truck.

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #47 - 12/06/16 at 12:39:57

THESE EVENTS ARE IN PLANNING AND DISCUSSION -- THE CONCRETE HAS NOT SET YET ....  same month can be listed and is fine for different areas of the country.   I am plugging in names as people show interest, this gives us a tool for seeing who is going were plus the folks who are going can start the refinement process on dates and activities.

So far we got the following in the rough order of doing them.   Adding something is easy, talk it up some, put a date to it and we will see if folks are interested by if they sign up for it.

Arkansas Run  dates please ???    Springman,   old.indian

Daytona Bike Week  March 10-19 http://www.daytonabeach.com/events/motorcycle-rallies/bike-week/
w/ possible visit to Old-Rider, needs a refresh on the invite from last year's discussions

Youzguyz Twisted Sisters trip         Mid to Late April    "Ya'll are welcome back to my neck of the woods anytime."    Youzguyz

Thunder Beach Run  May3-7   http://thunderbeachproductions.com  Location of run is Panama Beach / St. Augustine  w/ possible visit to Old-Rider, needs a refresh on the invite from last year's discussions

Lancer Oklahoma trip    NEED FIRM DATES   Kenny G,  Lancer,  MM,  Oldfeller,  Springman,  Verslagen

Indian Paintbrush Campground in Ty Denver    NEED FIRM DATES   Verslagen,  Springman,  old.indian

Kickstand Lodge   June    Dave,  Oldfeller,  MM

MM's farm July to  first week in August   MM,  Oldfeller,  Dave

« Last Edit: 12/06/16 at 17:50:07 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #48 - 12/06/16 at 13:47:18

Waning Interest - may not happen
Youzguyz Twisted Sisters trip         Mid to Late April    "Ya'll are welcome back to my neck of the woods anytime."    Youzguyz

No Interest - tabled for another time  
Indian Paintbrush Campground in Near Denver June

WWW   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #49 - 12/06/16 at 14:17:08

The June event at Kickstand Lodge is most likely a go for me....it is the right time of year to be there, the location is very easy for me to get to, and the riding around there suits my need for curves very well.  And I did like the KSL and the people there.....really laid back, free laundry, nice campground, easy access to the food and shops in Robbinsville.  And for those folks riding a bike in....the cabins and bunkhouse are affordable (the bunkhouse is part of the shower/bath building - so you only have to walk 30 feet if nature calls in the middle of the night).

I would also be likely to attend an event at MM's place.....that is another place that is close to home for me.

Some of the other events are just a bit too far away for me this coming summer - the booming economy is really making it hard to see any way to get away for a week or more in the middle of summer....or even this winter (I was at work this morning at 4:30 AM, and I won't be home until about 9 PM....we are slammed and this is usually our slowest time of the year).

I might also be able to meet up with anybody that wants to go to the Deals Gap, Franklin, Waynesville area for a long weekend in the summer months....Stewmills, Steve H, old_rider and I may have a Ninja gathering!  This type of gathering most likely will have to be with fellows that are flexible in their schedule - as I don't like riding in the rain and would like to stay home if it is a rainy weekend - then we can just postpone the trip to the next good weather weekend.  

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #50 - 12/06/16 at 14:44:30

Interested in Lancer's and Denver, but I'll have to see how things play out in the next couple of months.    

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #51 - 12/06/16 at 17:46:27

Kickstand Lodge   June    Dave,  Oldfeller

That's to close for me not to go .   Roll Eyes

besides :

I need a couple of Dragon trips a year just to keep my equilibrium .  Roll Eyes

Dang OldFeller , this is mostly Lancer's and your fault !   Grin

Springman what date is more "Do-able" for you ?   Retirement is GOOD !   Wink

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #52 - 12/06/16 at 17:47:46

verslagen1 wrote on 12/06/16 at 13:47:18:
Waning Interest - may not happen

No Interest - tabled for another time  
Indian Paintbrush Campground in Near Denver June

You got lots of folks who don't read the list every day,    give it a week or so (we got lots of time).

For example, your Indian Paintbrush trip is alive and kicking (3 takers) and needs some firm dates plugged into it.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #53 - 12/06/16 at 17:50:31

Wink      Moderators, if you see something is being missed in the shuffle, reach in and fix it -- that's why you got those long fingers.

THESE EVENTS ARE IN PLANNING AND DISCUSSION -- THE CONCRETE HAS NOT SET YET ....  same month can be listed and is fine for different areas of the country.   I am plugging in names as people show interest, this gives us a tool for seeing who is going were plus the folks who are going can start the refinement process on dates and activities.

So far we got the following in the rough order of doing them.   Adding something is easy, talk it up some, put a date to it and we will see if folks are interested by if they sign up for it.

Arkansas Run  dates please ???    Springman,   old.indian

Daytona Bike Week  March 10-19 http://www.daytonabeach.com/events/motorcycle-rallies/bike-week/
w/ possible visit to Old-Rider, needs a refresh on the invite from last year's discussions

Youzguyz Twisted Sisters trip         Mid to Late April    "Ya'll are welcome back to my neck of the woods anytime."    Youzguyz,  Springman

Thunder Beach Run  May3-7   http://thunderbeachproductions.com  Location of run is Panama Beach / St. Augustine  w/ possible visit to Old-Rider, needs a refresh on the invite from last year's discussions

Lancer Oklahoma trip   April - May  NEED FIRM DATES   Lancer,  Kenny G,  MM,  Oldfeller,  Springman,  Verslagen, Youzguyz

Indian Paintbrush Campground in Ty Denver  June  NEED FIRM DATES   Verslagen,  Springman,  old.indian

Kickstand Lodge   June    Dave,  Oldfeller,  MM

MM's farm   July to  first week in August   MM,  Oldfeller,  Dave

« Last Edit: 12/07/16 at 16:49:16 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #54 - 12/06/16 at 18:08:57

Lancer indicated April-May for the trip to his place. That time span is probably doable for me.

As far as Arkansas, I had not thought of a date, I just know I want to go!!! I believe I can get to southeast Arkansas in one day and there are supposed to be plenty of roads to keep us all happy.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #55 - 12/06/16 at 18:11:40

And I'm certainly interested in a visit to the sisters again. There is good riding, good food and good scenery there.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #56 - 12/06/16 at 18:15:19

springman wrote on 12/06/16 at 18:08:57:
Lancer indicated April-May for the trip to his place. That time span is probably doable for me.

As far as Arkansas, I had not thought of a date, I just know I want to go!!! I believe I can get to southeast Arkansas in one day and there are supposed to be plenty of roads to keep us all happy.

If it were me, I'd PM old.indian and you guys work out some dates you like, then tell us and we can put you in proper list order.   (hint  if you got no date up there folks tend to gloss on by it)

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #57 - 12/06/16 at 18:28:55

Merry Christmas, everybody !!!

Hey, make believe you are six years old and you won the big prize and you get a shopping cart and 10 minutes to fill it up with anything in the candy store and the toy store, and hey, over there is electronics ......

Grin     .... hey, let him out some, he's still in there .....  wuups, there goes Raleigh Guy with his cart ....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #58 - 12/06/16 at 19:18:59

O. K.         Roll Eyes

I wish for :

One of our Folks who lives in Arkansas , between Brinkley and Little Rock ---

To fix us eastern folks traveling West to Lancer's place in (April-May) , a place to Over-night (back-yard ?).   Then join-in if possible.
Oh-Yea ... and the return trip too .  Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #59 - 12/06/16 at 21:13:44

I'm retired so dates are open...    I've got an F-150 and I know where I can latch onto a 3 rail trailer if needed.  OR I am comfortable just riding in.  (I travel light and at 74 my idea of roughing it is a motel 6.....)

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 05:43:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Savage Events for 2017

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.