raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Who???
Reply #45 - 04/23/16 at 20:18:27

Gee, who woulda ever thunk.....

Billionaire businessman Charles Koch said in an interview airing Sunday that “it’s possible” another Clinton in the White House could be better than having a Republican president.
Koch, the CEO of Koch industries, made the comment to ABC News’ Jonathan Karl for an interview airing on ABC’s This Week.

Koch and his brother, David, and their associated groups plan to spend nearly $900 million on the 2016 elections.
The comment came after Karl asked about former President Bill Clinton’s term, to which Koch said Clinton was “in some ways” better than George W. Bush.
“As far as the growth of government, the increase in spending, it was two-and-a-half times under Bush that it was under Clinton,” he said.
Karl followed up by asking about whether or not Koch could see himself supporting Hillary Clinton.
Koch hesitated before giving an answer that didn’t rule out the possibility.
“We would have to believe her actions would have to be quite different than her rhetoric, let me put it that way,” he said.

In other words, new dog, old tricks, old monies.

HEY, I fergot what they call a female dog, can anyone JOG my memory  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who???
Reply #46 - 04/23/16 at 22:28:14

I really don't see why Koch is somehow my best friend and advisor. Just because bush screwed up doesn't obligate the future bubs to be horrible. What a screwed up way to decide who should win.. female dog it is, not being able to see through that. By that logic we should have a democrat until one screwe us worse than bush in those categories. And, as much as I despise Bush, im not sure I accept the facts as presented.
They Claim bush did certain things worse than the dems, first, as above, bush is Not trump. Trump is NOT required to do what Bush did.

That's truly mind boggling that someone would allow themselves to be conned into believing such tripe .

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 18:31:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.