Send Topic Print
Here's a clue (Read 29 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Here's a clue
04/23/16 at 11:10:39

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why Henry Ford shouldn't be listened to. Nobody has challenged the basis for his statement.

Maybe this will help.
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/04/the-fed-sends-a-frightening-letter-to-j...

Please note what they say is threatened. And it all comes unwound with just a 4% drop. And the Fact that in the seventies a ten thousand dollar CD actually earned something, versus today, when it doesn't. And while Our money earns nothing, credit Costs a fortune. Car loans aren't too bad, but, when My money was Earning 7% ,I wasn't Paying 15%..  The difference between the interest rates was much less.

So, the way I see it, I've been here ranting about the system and nobody wants to listen. And, while I'm pointing out the trajectory and the inevitability Of the continuation thereof, the events In your world support what I have been saying, yet, nobody wants to change their views. Why?

Nobody challenged the explanation of the effects of importing and exporting. You know what happens in Your life should you
Import more than export. What is it about a country that is somehow envisioned or perceived to be somehow above the
Laws of Economics? We have already declared bankruptcy once.
The Federal Reserve has not even come close to doing what it claims it was designed to do.
Nobody seems to grasp how connected the constant wars are to the banking system. And I don't intend to explain again.
The stuff in your wallet is not money. It's currency.
Henry Ford was correct. If more Americans actually studied and understood how the banking system works, we would stand a chance. We need to repudiate the onerous debt, laid fraudulently upon our backs, by a system of fraud , deception and corruption. Then we need to jail the criminals and take what they stole.
How is it that every nation is in debt? TO WHOM? Themselves?

This is not a
What you don't know can't hurt you
moment.
Our standard of living has dropped. Gee, whoda guessed?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Here's a clue
Reply #1 - 04/23/16 at 14:21:51

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why Henry Ford shouldn't be listened to. Nobody has challenged the basis for his statement.

Which statement?  Henry Ford made some comments that would not be tolerated by the politically correct in this day and age without persecution.  He also sold vehicles to the Nazis.  That being said I have an F150.   Huh

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/23/16 at 14:47:12

Really? I've been posting it for days,,
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henryford136294.html

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #3 - 04/23/16 at 17:20:55

Justin,

the comments of Ford are still valid and TRUE today.

The reason for the mass ignorance, is that MICRO/MACRO economics is NOT taught in public schools and very few private schools (unless it is in an "influential" neighborhood, read WEALTHY).

He!!, it's not taught very well by the majority of college professors, unless we're talking IVY league (read WEALTHY) schools.

I'm so pi$$ed off at the econ and accounting departments here at school. These guys have NO F#@K!NG clue.

All, but one, of my accounting professors do not understand simple managerial ratios  Shocked

they can't even do:

(is/of = %/100)
is over of = % over 100 ...

and my econ professor thinks the wealthy should be worshipped 'cause they have money, which makes them somehow "smarter" than we plebes ...  Roll Eyes

https://www.ted.com/talks/nick_hanauer_beware_fellow_plutocrats_the_pitchfork...

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/23/16 at 18:08:00

First, people need to agree that understanding how a dollar is created matters.

Then, they need to admit that they don't know, unless they have educated themselves, because it's Not in school and the T.V.and newspapers are gonna have you believe the crap.

If people don't understand why it's not possible to operate a nation on economic principles that we can't operate our households on, they need to.
I'm guessing everyone understands the analogies about exports, imports, working, buying,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:54:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Here's a clue

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.