Who??? (Read 171 times)
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Re: Who???
Reply #30 - 04/23/16 at 06:18:14

"Maybe next cycle folk will organize and run the whole lot out of DC"

I can see this. People are getting fed up with the career political class.

In the last Kansas US senatorial election, Long time senator Pat Roberts (R) almost lost to a newcomer. Mr Roberts has become the epitome of the highly partisan beltway citizen. He no longer even has a house in Kansas. He only seems to show up in Kansas for election stumping. His only election platform was "You need me in the Senate because I am the swing vote to stand up against Harry Reid." (This was the election where the Republicans took over the Senate)

A lot of people were fed up with him. He almost lost his primary. Mr. Roberts barely squeaked through the election only because of dyed-in-the-wool western Kansas Republicans. He will probably not run again because of his age, but I think he is no longer electable because of his lack of connection with Kansas.

I think it is going to become harder for these lifetime establishment guys to get elected.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 04/23/16 at 07:08:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/16 at 18:16:27:
You want Bernie for third party?
Use complete sentences. I THOUGHT you were a Hillary supporter.

Try reading your post if you think mine are confusing  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 04/23/16 at 07:18:44

What am I unclear about?

And, ONCE AGAIN,you avoid the questions.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 04/23/16 at 07:26:35

bobert_FSO wrote on 04/23/16 at 06:18:14:
"Maybe next cycle folk will organize and run the whole lot out of DC"

I can see this. People are getting fed up with the career political class.

In the last Kansas US senatorial election, Long time senator Pat Roberts (R) almost lost to a newcomer. Mr Roberts has become the epitome of the highly partisan beltway citizen. He no longer even has a house in Kansas. He only seems to show up in Kansas for election stumping. His only election platform was "You need me in the Senate because I am the swing vote to stand up against Harry Reid." (This was the election where the Republicans took over the Senate)

A lot of people were fed up with him. He almost lost his primary. Mr. Roberts barely squeaked through the election only because of dyed-in-the-wool western Kansas Republicans. He will probably not run again because of his age, but I think he is no longer electable because of his lack of connection with Kansas.

I think it is going to become harder for these lifetime establishment guys to get elected.

Good example.
I believe people are getting tired of the play on them.
Most of the media is complicit, and therefor stories will be tainted till the end.
It will be more of a water cooler movement.

I was happy to see the Bush never get traction, that was telling.
Hillary has a better machine and a very corrupt DNC pushing/backing her, yet, a man named Bernie, who has never been a lime-lighter, or marquee player, is pushing her around.

The marching robots of both parties will always swill the kool-aid, and be the last remnants of a broken system.
They will be the last to rebel, and the last VICTIMS......
Bitterly they will recede into oblivion, along with those they supported.

I am not being clairvoyant or a prophet, no....
I just understand the current path of our governance is not sustainable, as simple as that.
It is like thinking since I filled up the tank on my savage, I can drive it for 500 miles, without stopping.
People reason according to their wants and needs, but that does not change the facts.
I do have faith in people.
Often times it takes a great discomfort to move them.
Presently the movement is coming from thinkers, those who intellectually reason, and see the cliff.
The others will glimpse it, as they fall off that cliff  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 04/23/16 at 07:35:22

I think animal instinct is enough to see that we are heading down a path that has a bad end. The Trajectory is and has been downhill and no POLICY CHANGES are being implemented that would reverse the trend. How smart does someone need to be to see that? I have a buddy who didn't graduate HS, and he gets it.
Of course, education and intelligence are different. He's not stupid.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #35 - 04/23/16 at 09:10:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/23/16 at 07:35:22:
I think animal instinct is enough to see that we are heading down a path that has a bad end. The Trajectory is and has been downhill and no POLICY CHANGES are being implemented that would reverse the trend. How smart does someone need to be to see that? I have a buddy who didn't graduate HS, and he gets it.
Of course, education and intelligence are different. He's not stupid.

Yes, I am not educated in the "system" either, yet, I have people ask me if I went to a university, etc.
They are not being sarcastic, but genuine in their appraisal of me.

I began to "learn" once I challenged myself, and tossed my pride aside.
I still get, those of shallow understandings, to please explain something again, as I did not grasp what it is is they are trying to "teach" me.
They take it as an affront, or challenge, its really weird.

I work in a field with heavy government over site, the FAA.
Strict adherence is not optional, but mandatory.
Rework for non conforming build is a major economic burden that is so avoidable, yet.......  Roll Eyes
I see it as just an extension of who people are, the why, and how, of what makes them tick, etc.
I have spoken to them, who try and push shoddy work, that their product is sub-standard.
WOW, talk about push back  Shocked

JOG, you know very well we have been sold a line.
It is so readily visible in others, but hard to see in our self.
Even those way up the food chain are blind to it, its that ingrained.
It has leached into all segments of our daily lives.
With the invent of TV, it was delivered readily into our households.
We saw this with our eyes, heard it with our ears, it had to be true....
At the least, a seed was planted in our first impressions of exposure.
You know the power of first impression, next to impossible to dispel.

Society has a new tool.
For all its misuse, it also has the capacity to enlighten.
The INTERNET.
Yes, the very one ALGORE invented  Grin

We no longer need to feed at the public trough censored by the powerful.
But it is up to us, like you have often stated, to do our own research.
That alone is not enough, unless, we challenge our findings.

I do believe we will, for as I believe the current course is unsustainable, I think the natural remedy, which is sustainable, is challenging those beliefs, and dogmas, those wielding the power, push.

It will be a war, but not of brawn  and might, no.
But of truth.

An ABSOLUTE pillar, of a sustainable society.  

The knowledge and wisdom gleaned will propel mankind to a new understanding.....

Its basis with be love and tolerance, NOT co-opted by a bigoted  political party, leadership, corporate, but genuine and freely executed by self, not mandated by laws or religious doctrine.

If not, we succumb, and what is, will be no more....

Man has a natural instinct to survive.
That is why I choose the former  Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 04/23/16 at 09:31:16

Jerry,.. you're supporting the man you wish he was,.. not the man he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #37 - 04/23/16 at 09:38:52

BOT -John Oliver is a dyed in the wool ultra left winger to whom I pay no attention.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #38 - 04/23/16 at 09:48:43

Serowbot wrote on 04/23/16 at 09:31:16:
Jerry,.. you're supporting the man you wish he was,.. not the man he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

9076]

Jerry, uh, I mean Bot,.. you're supporting the man, uh, I mean woman,  you wish he, uh, she was,.. not the man he, uh....she is...

I gave my reasons why, at this point in time, and for lack of anything better, I would vote for her....
You dude, vote party, plain and simple, they bad, we good, mind shut.
Sad bot, as they say in the United Negro College ad, a mind is a terrible thing to waste  Embarrassed

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 04/23/16 at 10:06:28

I never saw the reasons why you support Hillary, and I Asked, specifically, what policies she supports that you liked.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #40 - 04/23/16 at 11:30:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/23/16 at 10:06:28:
I never saw the reasons why you support Hillary, and I Asked, specifically, what policies she supports that you liked.

I don't like her, nor support the way she has played her political cards/hand, however, I would eat dog poop if it was the only thing to keep me alive and nothing else existed  Embarrassed
She is the savvy, as evidenced by all the energy spent on trying to bring her down, yet, she still stands.
This could be a good thing, or bad thing, depending on what the issue is.
Lets use Amendment II Right to Bear Arms, as a possible example.
Yes, it is supposition on my part, but I will play on that hunch.
She has used it to get to where her party faithfuls want to hear.
But, if seated in the Oval office, she knows blaming gun manufacturers for responsibility of a deranged person, is only going to bring her down, she will abandon that mindset in a New York minute, I believe.

I don't feel she is faithful, or really beholden to anyone, except herself.
It is an ugly trait, yes, but look at Obama in trying to be friends with those factions that have no interest in doing so, it has been a cluster fruck.
I think Trump has the same egoistical personality, but to me he lacks any real political experience, except in buying it.  

I read what Jerry says about Trump, and I believe Jerry is a stand up guy, but how can you back a guy who has used the trickery of deceit, and justify it.....
This is the very thing that Hillary excels at, is it not?
If we are to credit him, then her grade would be higher, if we are to be honest.

Maybe I will just eat dog poop, I dunno, its a said scenario of that I am certain.....
The lessor of two evils will only wrot more evil, I get it, I just think she has a bigger bag of tricks, and will use it against more special interest groups, to avoid having to get pinned down by any opposition, and that could, might, I hope, provide a semblance of balance until people finally wake up and kick these friggin scum bags out of Dodge for good!!!!!

OK?  Kiss

PS: I guess I said she has a bigger nut sack than most of those trying to tackle her  Shocked

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 04/23/16 at 11:39:08

But, if seated in the Oval office, she knows blaming gun manufacturers for responsibility of a deranged person, is only going to bring her down, she wil

$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States - Free Republic
Free Republic › focus › f-news › posts
5 days ago - Steep gun tax concept endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993 beginning to take hold . WASHINGTON ...
New $1,000 Tax Just Forced On Handgun Purchases On American ...
usherald.com › breaking-1000-handgun-...
Apr 12, 2016 - Let's suppose that passing a $1,000.00 tax on handgun purchases is a trial balloon. Can they get away ... Hillary Trash Talks Sarah Palin Over Trump Endorsement… Palin's Response ...
Gun Control Through Taxation- $1,000.00 Gun Tax Proposed As ...
Ning.com › militias › profiles › blogs › g...
5 days ago - WASHINGTON, D.C. – A $1000 per gun tax should serve as a “role model” for states, ... An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook ...
$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States, page 1 - Above ...
www.abovetopsecret.com › thread1113889
5 days ago - 20 posts - ‎13 authors
An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook County ...
Hilary's gun tax - Page 4 - 1911Forum

You ASSUME behavior that I see No reason to expect. I don't doubt that you will get her.
What has brought a president down? Unconstitutional behavior?
Nope, look at what we have seen in the last twenty years.
Huge scandal, outright criminality,, but Hillary should be indicted, not swept into office. Nixon had upset someone or Watergate should have been
Manageable
as they say.
I don't agree with you, not even almost, but I do believe that you will get what you want.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #42 - 04/23/16 at 14:24:26

Is that tax enforced at the time of the purchase?  Incidentally, they are letting people sue the gun manufacturers now as well....  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #43 - 04/23/16 at 16:57:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/23/16 at 11:39:08:
But, if seated in the Oval office, she knows blaming gun manufacturers for responsibility of a deranged person, is only going to bring her down, she wil

$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States - Free Republic
Free Republic › focus › f-news › posts
5 days ago - Steep gun tax concept endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993 beginning to take hold . WASHINGTON ...
New $1,000 Tax Just Forced On Handgun Purchases On American ...
usherald.com › breaking-1000-handgun-...
Apr 12, 2016 - Let's suppose that passing a $1,000.00 tax on handgun purchases is a trial balloon. Can they get away ... Hillary Trash Talks Sarah Palin Over Trump Endorsement… Palin's Response ...
Gun Control Through Taxation- $1,000.00 Gun Tax Proposed As ...
Ning.com › militias › profiles › blogs › g...
5 days ago - WASHINGTON, D.C. – A $1000 per gun tax should serve as a “role model” for states, ... An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook ...
$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States, page 1 - Above ...
www.abovetopsecret.com › thread1113889
5 days ago - 20 posts - ‎13 authors
An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook County ...
Hilary's gun tax - Page 4 - 1911Forum

You ASSUME behavior that I see No reason to expect. I don't doubt that you will get her.
What has brought a president down? Unconstitutional behavior?
Nope, look at what we have seen in the last twenty years.
Huge scandal, outright criminality,, but Hillary should be indicted, not swept into office. Nixon had upset someone or Watergate should have been
Manageable
as they say.
I don't agree with you, not even almost, but I do believe that you will get what you want.

I want a third party choice is what I want, but I won't fold and cave if she wins.
I have no proof, only a gut feeling, she will turn on those that get her elected, if its to her benefit.
I could be wrong, very wrong, but at this point we don't have much of a say.... yet.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 04/23/16 at 17:11:53

Well, if you look at history, you'll see that nearly, if not every time, whichever party has the two options, loses.

Bernie third party, Hillary Dem, pick Any bub,,and odds are, bub wins.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 17:31:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.