raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who???
04/22/16 at 05:18:35

Who will you vote for and why?
It shall be Hillary and the Trump, with possibly independent perhaps?
If this be the case, I stand more willing to vote for an unknown 3rd party candidate, at this stage of the game....
If not, as much as I think she is a lying cheat, I believe as a whole, taking the country collectively, and foreign affairs, she is abetted choice than Trump.....
Yes, she gets away with a lot of deceit, has a powerful machine, but wasn't Reagan good at this too, remember the term Teflon attached to him?

I think she would throw Chelsea and her grandkids under the bus if it was to her benefit, and I think she will toss aside those PC groups who back her presently, without any reservation, under the explanation she represents all of the citizens now, not just those special interest groups that blindly supporter her.
She is shrewd and ruthless, not naieve or idealistic like Obama, and is more centered, even in this "anti" established mindset, she is prolly the best if the worse, to sit in the Oval Office next....

You?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who???
Reply #1 - 04/22/16 at 05:31:42

She will finish what Obama has going. If you think it's bad now, put her in. You can't really believe trump could do worse for America.
A divided ticket against Hillary?
She walks Backwards from third, across home plate, waving to the crowd. Talk about handing someone a
Mandate.

That's probably what will happen, and it's THE worst thing for America.

I doubt trump or cruz will be the nominee. Kasich just might be the guy they choose. I think the bubs would rather lose to Hillary than have someone who might actually change things.

The debt is almost unservicable, and the dollar is being challenged by other currencies, our policies make it impossible to deal with the burden on social services, Just like the Clowerd and Piven theory said.
Nothing lasts forever. I don't remember a time when so many places were in such turmoil and economic distress. Gee, and ALL of them are products of the same type of banking system.
And all engaged in the trade deals,, how is it that Everyone is in debt?

Seriously, what Nation ISN'T in debt?
You sit down and play poker. SOMEONE walks away a winner.
So, how is it that Everyone is in debt?
Well, Libya may not have been, not sure.

If all the major nations on the planet are in debt, doesn't that make you Think?
I'm in debt to Bot, $20,000.00
Bot owes Ray.        $20,000.00
Rayowes me, you guessed it, $20,000.00.

Play with the numbers. Create imbalances.
Compare the way we do things, as a nation, to Your Life.

If you did what the government does, you would be bankrupt, at best, in prison for life, probably.

You can't import more stuff than you export into your house forever.

Imports are purchases
Exports are sales
When you work, you sell your labor, time, skills, and bring money in.
That's what exports ,on the national level, do for America.
If you import and the cost of imports exceeds the value of your exports,the imbalance Must be handled...
How?
Credit.
And, there is interest involved.
So, when China buys the T bills, well, if people don't know how it goes from here, they need to do their own homework.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/22/16 at 08:13:49

I agree JOG, but, we ain't Finns fix or reverse this trend overnight.
She is a product of that environment, Obama, not as much. He is more of a Rodney King guy wondering why we all can't get along.....
Hillary doesn't care about that....
She is for sale.
It is like I walked up to this girl in a bar, I asked her if she would sleep with me for a million bucks?
She agrees.
I then ask, how about twenty?
She gets mad and ask me, what kind of woman do you think I am?
I reply, we already established that, we are just bickering over a price.....

Hillary makes no bones, and she is readily available to turn tricks for the Bucks, WHICH, in a convoluted way, is just trickle down economics for that was the goal, put the power in the hands of the wealthy...,
She is just cutting out the middleman  Grin

Yes, people are tired of it, but trump ain't the fix....
Maybe next cycle folk will organize and run the whole lot out of DC

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/22/16 at 08:20:26

You base the belief that there will Be a
Next time
on What?
And, you Say Trump isn't the fix, and, I tend to agree, but she has a proven history of BAD NEWS for America.
But, at this point, what difference Does it make?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/22/16 at 09:46:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/16 at 05:31:42:
If all the major nations on the planet are in debt, doesn't that make you Think?

This is pretty easy...
You hand me $20k,.. I'll hand it to Dawg,.. and he gives it back to you...
...and life goes on...

I just solved the world's economic crisis in 20 words...
Bot for president!...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/22/16 at 09:56:45

jOg..... I cut firewood in the summer because I believe winter will be cold and I will need it.
Hillary is old growth oak, she'll burn us through until we can get a new forced air furnace.
I have to believe there will be a next time, if not, then what keeps you putting one foot in front of the other ?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 04/22/16 at 10:24:52

Republicans need to make some changes before next time...
Otherwise,... how will they do any better?...

They're still doing the same ol' austerity, trickle down, and moral condemnation, song and dance that began with Reagan...
...and every time they get power,... we get a war, and collapsing economy... extra military spending lining their pockets, and a widening of income disparity...
Sure,... let's make America great again... Tongue

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 04/22/16 at 10:37:45

Oh please bot, your dnc talking points don't explain sanders giving the hag a test.
It's both parties that are linked and established, and share the spoils.

Wake up to reality and see the hypocrisy and bigotry for what it is, goodness  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/22/16 at 10:43:05

I think you could make the case everytime Republicans get in power, they have to clean up the mess made by the previous Democratic regime.
Nixon got stuck with Kennedy/Johnson's Vietnam, Reagan had Carter's debacle to deal with and Bush got stuck with Bill's Saddam problem.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/22/16 at 10:47:23

raydawg wrote on 04/22/16 at 10:37:45:
Oh please bot, your dnc talking points don't explain sanders giving the hag a test.
It's both parties that are linked and established, and share the spoils.

Wake up to reality and see the hypocrisy and bigotry for what it is, goodness  Roll Eyes

All politicians and parties are crooked, its just Republicans are slightly less crooked and their ideology has the moral high ground so, all things being equal, they're the better choice. Certainly some exceptions. The only Dem I always vote for here in St. Louis is Bob McCulloh, whom you all might know because of his involvement in the Michael Brown/Ferguson deal. I've voted for him for last 10 years or more.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 04/22/16 at 11:11:13

WebsterMark wrote on 04/22/16 at 10:43:05:
I think you could make the case everytime Republicans get in power, they have to clean up the mess made by the previous Democratic regime.

You can make it if you want,... but then you must look at the world Obama inherited...
Housing crisis, tanked stock market, soaring unemployment, two out of control wars...
I think he's handled that pretty well...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/22/16 at 11:16:40

Serowbot wrote on 04/22/16 at 09:46:45:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/16 at 05:31:42:

This is pretty easy...y
You hand me $20k,.. I'll hand it to Dawg,.. and he gives it back to you...
...and life goes on...

I just solved the world's economic crisis in 20 words...
Bot for president!...
http://k.fmos.is/pluginfile.php/78741/course/summary/smile%20-%20hop.gif

But, that doesn't explain why EVERYONE is in debt. Once you give it some Real thought, you may be forced to agree with me that the central bank system is a parasite. Otherwise, just as you propose, debts would be getting knocked down. Maybe not gone, but not exploding, as they are.
And WHO owes the money? Not the legislators who spent it, but WE, the People, owe. And just what did I GET for my money?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/22/16 at 11:39:15

raydawg wrote on 04/22/16 at 09:56:45:
jOg..... I cut firewood in the summer because I believe winter will be cold and I will need it.
Hillary is old growth oak, she'll burn us through until we can get a new forced air furnace.

Exactly what policies does she support that are good for Americans?

How much longer can we race toward the cliff of debt and growing unemployment and unchecked immigration?

I have to believe there will be a next time, if not, then what keeps you putting one foot in front of the other ?

If blinding yourself to the constant diminishing of freedoms, perpetual wars, exploding debt, and pretending that your crystal ball that predicts Our Titanic will not hit the iceberg in the next four to eight years, then you are braver than I.
I'm NOT saying Trump will change anything for the better. I'm saying she makes it worse , and Fast. He might, too.
I'm NOT saying I know what Trump will do and make it better.
I'm Saying I know what she will do. And it's more of the same at a faster pace.

We are broke.
We are engaged in wars, and for WHAT?
Not a word from anyone about the countries on General Wesley Clarke's list that were made public years before the Sudden Reason for invasion.
Seriously, how much must people see, have explained to them and yet, they don't see how the game works?
The
How stupid do they think we are?
has been Well answered.

And AGAIN
What did Henry Ford understand that the average schmuck doesn't that caused him to say,

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Is it Just Possible that the people who don't understand Why he said that,
Need to? I do understand. If you don't, then once you do, my posts will suddenly be reasonable.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 04/22/16 at 12:42:22

Jog, if you snatch the bottle out of a winos grasp, he will get irratated and blind to the truth, like closing his eyes and putting his fingers in his ears absolves him from the reality of the mess his life is from depenancy.....
Next to impossible to achieve any change in his life.
However, if you act in a manner that allows him to make the choice, as if it's his own idea to get his life together, etc, the chance of him becoming that person he deep down wants to be.....
Will be greatly improved.

We didn't get here overnight, or one administration, it has been over decades.
As evidenced by this crazy election cycle, those who portend to be experts on elections, etc, are clueless, as the tide has turned.
We will find a solidarity and traction with the good old middle class mindset, where all are welcome, and all are expected to hold up their end of the bargain.
Politicians will change their tune accordingly, no one faster at it than Hillary, but with the internet and instant recall, their wiggle room will be less and less, and accountability will be upheld.

It isn't only a democrat against the republican, it's us, against the world. Do you think they give a rats arse about some chickie-boy who wants to pizz in a urnal?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 04/22/16 at 13:12:57

Okay, keep your bottle. I tried to explain it. You stuck the fingers in your, eyes?
I'm not Fool enough to believe that the mistakes that got us here Can be repaired in one administration. Never said that, did I?

So, BECAUSE it can't be quickly repaired, it's somehow smart to allow someone like HILLARY to Continue the Wrong Way?
Again,
What specific policies does she support that you see as good for America and Americans?

« Last Edit: 04/22/16 at 14:37:36 by justin_o_guy2 »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 14:04:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.