Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A little late, but where were you???? (Read 384 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A little late, but where were you????
Reply #45 - 10/07/14 at 20:10:58

I should not admit I was wrong? I'm not You..
So,because I forgot about the Box at the Pentagon being found,THAT means the wings should not have left marks on the wall.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 10/07/14 at 20:48:23

Vaporized to found but data with held is not forgetting, it's making stuff up that fits your predisposed view.
Read the pentagon building performance report to find your answer.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #47 - 10/07/14 at 21:31:50

So,that's going to explain WHY the wings didn't mess up the wall? You can do that,can't you? You know,remember the video of the plane and how the wings sliced into the tower? If it can do that to that building,then why did it Not knock Heck outta the Pentagon? Where did All that airplane go? A pick-up truck load? Naaa... if it didn't go Through the wall,it's laying in the yard.. Metal,not even aluminum,disappears on impact.

And the main landing gear is outboard of the fuselage.. It's 24 feet apart. And how big was the hole before the wall collapsed? Around 13 to 15,best I can recall.. why don't you c and p it from that goob " authorized thought processes" version of crap you're so fond of? It's in there,isn't it? You've surely got the page.number memorized,, so,put it up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 10/08/14 at 04:18:04

And the main landing gear is outboard of the fuselage.. It's 24 feet apart. And how big was the hole before the wall collapsed? Around 13 to 15,best I can recall..

Jog, you've read some crap off a truther site that showed you a photo of one of the inner walls and told you it was the outside wall because there was a road in front. (Some of  inner rings have roads around them)

The hole on the outside wall is about 75' wide.

Read the report. I bet u won't cause you'll be forced to rethink some things.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #49 - 10/08/14 at 05:57:59

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 10/08/14 at 06:04:24

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hole+in+pentagon+before+collapse&FORM=IQF...

There.. upper left.. and see that vertical column? Doesn't that make you think?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 10/08/14 at 06:18:00

And, I don't CARE ABOUT an airplane,anyway.. I was talking about building 7. Seriously , Mark, the Pentagon is not something I can get excited about.. 7,otoh, Yeah,, Nothing hit it,, debris, no plane.. You came along and involved yourself and the Pentagon,, and I just don't care.. I'm interested in showing the obvious,And to me,7,   7 makes it obvious..All that is necessary for the truth to get out is for the masses to see One Lie.. What happened at the Pentagon, plane, not a plane, walls crashed into or not, doesn't matter ,
Building  7,   that's the easiest way to get it.. like I start with the Fed, when I m trying to wake someone up.. You don't have much to say...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 10/08/14 at 16:51:42

Jog, did you or did you not read and view photos in the pentagon building performance report? Yes or no?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 10/08/14 at 17:25:45

Did you look at the ones I took the time to post a link for?

And,no. Like I said,I don't care about the Pentagon lies.
IF you want me to look at a picture,post a link To It. Not a book.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 10/08/14 at 18:50:51

yes I did look at your links, (one didn't work) which is why I'm telling to look at the building report because the photos you are looking at are purposely misleading. they are cropped and selected to show what you want to believe not what the facts support.

lets review:  yesterday, you said the black boxes were vaporized. Today you now know they were not.

Earlier today, you thought the hole was 13-15 feet wide, now you know it is at least 75' wide.

You keep changing the topic to building 7 because you know if your "missile hit the pentagon theory" is destroyed, your entire house of cards collapses.

Read the pentagon building performance report Jog. You say you read everything so do it. Read the report and find the errors. Go ahead.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 10/08/14 at 19:54:53

No,all I have to do is prove One Lie.. I don't care what hit the Pentagon,no planes were intercepted, They said 7 was down 20 something minutes before it fell. It's rate of collapse,wrong ,, all wrong. And you post a link to a picture,not a book, ill look. But for now, it Was a smaller hole than after the wall fell in.. Look at the Windows,, the ones that the rudder Didn't break... Show me yours,I showed you mine.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 10/10/14 at 05:09:25

Jog, that 20 min thing has been explained a million times! I can't believe someone is still repeating it!

I give up jog. If you're too cowardly to read the report and would rather stay in your little cocoon,  go right ahead, I won't try to expand your vision anymore. I don't know why I can't resist getting sucked into these truther arguments.... It's like taking a giant turd and then looking at it in amazement! You know it's nothing but a big pile of $hit but you still gotta look....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 10/10/14 at 11:01:55

Really? How was it explained that someone declared a 47 story building had fallen when it hadnt, and managed to know it didnt topple over, but fell vertically, 20 minutes Prior to the actual event? Other buildings in the afrea were in much worse shape than 7,, go look at some of the satellite pics,, NOW

Either POST a LINK to what you want me to see or , to quote a guy who was posting here. Shut the F up.. Ohh,, that was you..

Show me the explanation of how someone "Got it wrong" ,, but got it right.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 10/11/14 at 08:24:22

Uh Huhh,, No link, no link to the "explanation" ( read lameass excuse)
No link to the PRE collapse hole in the wall pics,,

IP Logged
Bob Davis
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 10/12/14 at 14:53:07

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 06:04:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A little late, but where were you????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.