Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A little late, but where were you???? (Read 384 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A little late, but where were you????
Reply #30 - 10/02/14 at 11:27:44

You cant answer mine,, Eye witnesses have been wrong before,, AND they can be bought,, Evidence can be planted,, or discarded. Wanna explain the countdown on building 7? Wanna explain WHY no interceptors were able to catch ANY of these planes? First time EVER our Air Force couldnt intercept a plane & they had plenty of them to go after and TONS of time after they were reported off course.. Can you spell
Stand Down?
Do you even understand what a False Flag event is and how prominently they stand out in history?
Who placed the bets on the stock prices of the affected companies?
THATS the biggest unanswered question, aside, of course, from there being ZERO investigation into the possibility of explosives..
Pay no attention to the thermite fund in the dust and the molten metal and the tiny spheres of steel that can only be created BY melted metal..
Ignore the red hot steel coming up after weeks of being buried.

Did I mention that Thermite creates oxygen as it does the chemical reaction?
I Wont Shut the F Up, Mark..  not while Im alive..
Building 7,, ANNOUNCED on TV that it had fallen, into its own footprint, some 20 minutes BEFORE it actually did,, Wuhhhh? Go look That up,, Splain Thayut,, huhh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 10/02/14 at 13:41:19

Eye witnesses have been wrong before,, AND they can be bought,, Evidence can be planted

the rest of your post is typical nonsense designed to avoid the topic that you know will end your goofy conspiracy theory.

Eye witnesses have been wrong before, dozens and dozens of people who independently reported seeing a plane flying (including someone I know personally) and dozens and dozens who saw the plane fly into the building are wrong? Is that what you're saying?

AND they can be bought so several hundred people located all around the area were contact previously and paid off including my neighbor who has worked as an engineer for Boeing for years and is fairly wealthy? How much do you suppose he'd have to take to say he saw a plane when in fact he saw a missile?  A former presidential candidate and current Democratic with his own news show amount them. How much do think Ted Olson would have to be paid to say he really wasn't talking to his wife just minutes before the plane hit the Pentagon? Because for your story to be true, the plane would have had to been hijacked, landed, her and the rest of the passengers killed, cut up into small pieces, burnt and then the little pieces of them spread in the damaged Pentagon all within an hour or so.

That's what you're going with? If you have another explanation then tell me.

Until then, your theory is:
A couple hundred people were paid millions and millions of dollars to say they saw a jet and not a missile hit the building. All the people who lost loved ones took money to be quiet knowing their family members, including a couple of children,  were murdered, butchered, burnt, and had their remains spread in the building by the same people who somehow carried in various pieces from a 757 (including large wheel sections and struts) and hid them in the building just moments before your missile hit. Oh, and those people also had some other pieces of the plane they ran outside during the confusion and planted those on he ground too.  Oh yea, a few people would have had to run over to the road and knock down light poles.

That's what you think happened.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 10/02/14 at 15:10:29

and the interceptors didnt
building 7 wasnt even IN the report, the report you lean on so heavily.
7 was reported to have fallen 20 minutes prior to its actual collapse, AND they even knew it fell into itself,,
the countdown
the red hot metal, WEEKS after they fell/
SO many holes in the oFishyal conspiracy theory it would be laughable were it not so serious. OHH the power they have gained, the freedoms we have lost,, all over a bunch of lies..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 10/02/14 at 16:48:04

Building 7. Building 7..,,,what the hell r u talking about!?

Why are you dodging the Pentagon questions? Answer them. Answer  my questions about the pentagon. Coward. You're the one spreading lie if you can't answer a couple simple questions.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 10/02/14 at 18:12:11

So? You can't answer mine.. BUT,that's supposed to be okay.. The Pentagon,,YOU brought it up.. this thread was not about it..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/05/14 at 06:57:59

I've answered all your questions a year ago when we went thru this first time.

Now, you answer mine.

What did those hundreds of people who independently say they saw a jetliner fly into the building really see? This also includes the hundreds who saw the plane flying low but were not in position to see it hit like my neighbor. This list includes Gary Bauer and Paul Begulia two well known personalities on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

How did jetliner parts, including very heavy ones, get into the building?

People spoke to loved ones on the jet just moments before it hit. How were they killed, dismembered, and their their DNA (body parts) scattered in the building in such a short time?

Until you and your other truthers can give realistic explanations to those 3 simple questions, you got nothing.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 10/05/14 at 07:43:08

SHOW me these Big Heavy 757 parts..

How was RED HOT metal coming out of the ground WEEKS after? How was kit the fire men reported explosions?

You say that the answers to your questions make the oFishyal story undeniable.
I xay my questions make it an obvious lie.

How is it that Building 7
A: Was Not even IN that report you so love,, If it was, you get me the page number and provide a link,,

B: It was REPORTED as having fallen,,

2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUS_58XC5I0 some minutes prior to actually falling.. Huhh?

Anyone care to spend 20 minutes?

Some pretty interesting points made there..

People who havent worked with steel and torches, rosebud tip, heating and bending steel,,dont really have a base to stand on,.,

YOur opinion is based in what youve been told.

Get a torch and some heavy steel plate,, play with it.. What youll learn isnt something that can be typed on a forum,,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 10/07/14 at 07:34:08

Pentagon Building Performance Report. Look it up.
Not talking about anything other than pentagon. If I start talking about #7, you'll switch to towers. That's what you guys do. As soon as the conversation begins to pin you down, you jump topics. That's why you want to leave pentagon because you are looking foolish trying to explain away hundreds of witness statements, plane parts in building, missing passengers etc....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 10/07/14 at 07:41:07

I was talking about 7 when YOU decided to get out your Pentagon,,Go back and see.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 10/07/14 at 16:42:07

Answer my questions. You afraid to tell me what you know happened at Pentahon?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 10/07/14 at 17:15:27

How am I supposed to know what they saw?? I've seen interviews,I've seen guys Swear that,yes,they saw the plane,But,it wasn't on the path we were told.
What became of the Tons of wreckage the wings became?
One Hundred and Thirty THOUSAND POUNDS of airplane.. Gone.. Except for a few scraps... The weight I'm giving is the empty weight.Depends on engines,,but,that's close.. Black Box,vaporized, the seat frames,also,  A WHeel, one of 8,,  but the strongest parts,the guts of the engines and the main gear struts,, gone.. I'm done.. All you do is demand , you don't SAY anything but ANSWER my questions,,

You don't answer mine.. you can't.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 10/07/14 at 17:19:10

http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/stats.main?id=101

You really believe that This went through SIX walls,and was still tubular and able to punch a round hole in the last one?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 10/07/14 at 17:52:41

Who told you black boxes were vaporized?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 10/07/14 at 18:29:29

Oh,yes,,they found that one,,but,,did they release anything? No,they would not even let us see security camera footage.. 3 frames?
Yeah,you WIN! That made all my other questions just disappear. Look! I see wing dents in the wall.. You realize that the density of the wings is greater than that of the fuselage,right? The engines and wings would have done a lot of damage..You did see what they did to the towers,right?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 10/07/14 at 20:03:27

So, at first you said the black boxes were vaporized! Now, they're found but the secret cabal that runs the world wouldn't released the real data huh?

So what's the next thing you're gonna change your story on when confronted?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 23:28:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A little late, but where were you????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.