Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
A little late, but where were you???? (Read 384 times)
Bob Davis
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A little late, but where were you????
09/11/14 at 21:46:57

It would be interesting to hear where people were on 9/11/01.

I was a junior at Kent State University.  I had a chemistry class followed by a coaching basketball class that morning.  People started coming into the coaching class and talking about how something had happened in New York, but it was still too early to realize what had really happened.  I was off the rest of the day and just remember how nice of a day it was out and just watching the news with friends all day.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: A little late, but where were you????
Reply #1 - 09/12/14 at 02:31:49

I had just (one week previously) taken command of my Battallion.

Things suddenly became rather... hectic...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/12/14 at 06:23:40

I was on my way to my Networking Fundamentals class at college.
I wanted to stay and watch the news but my teacher was a pregnant dog.

My father was watching and said "You'll remember this for the rest of your life. This is going to be one of those things that goes down in history."

--Steve

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 09/12/14 at 06:59:53

I was in Dallas preparing to take the depositions of two American Airlines pilots who were involved in an accident at Cleveland about 3 years prior.
Needless to say, the depos didn't go forward and we were all glued to the TV.
Two days later we rented a car and drove back to Ohio.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 09/12/14 at 09:48:06

Getting ready to head out with a load of sod for somewhere in Memphis. We all got called back from our deliveries, spent a good bit of time in the office glued to the television, and then went home. Boss suspended operations for the rest of the day.

A lot of people figured I would be recalled to active duty, bu I'd been a civilian for 5 years already (with a "can't even be drafted" discharge code).

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 09/12/14 at 16:55:40

At home,soaking up the lies. Took a few days before the" Hey,wait a minute,,that's not how hot steel acts" set in..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/26/14 at 18:01:44

I was in class, teaching when kids started coming through the door when the bell rang talking about it. I looked up an Australian news site- Canaberra Times, and read a report of the crashes- with video. Nothing in this country would come through on the internet. I remember thinking- so much for our NORAD defense system.
I am a conspiracy guy.
I think Cheney and Bush were part of a plan for this to happen. We had multiple warnings something was up- but each time- some "superior" hushed it up. Rumsfeld in June rerouted all military decisions through his office- so no response was possible. The jets sent up were done so by a commander acting on his own- though too late.
Just a couple of years earlier, the military had acted out a scenario of a jetliner being used to crash into buildings. So much for the "who would have thought" scenario.
Bush did not look surprised to me- just shocked by the magnitude of what he had ok'd. Within 24 hours, all of the Saudis were given secret transport out of the country.
The neocons wanted an excuse for a war with Iraq. So they manufactured one. Bin Laden was an old CIA buddy they hired for the job, friend of the Bush family.
Where was I....I was seeing the betrayal of our country.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/26/14 at 18:05:48

And who reported being warned not to fly? Look around for clues we've been lied to,again,of,swallow more fishing tackle..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/27/14 at 06:14:09

tcreeley wrote on 09/26/14 at 18:01:44:
I was in class, teaching when kids started coming through the door when the bell rang talking about it. I looked up an Australian news site- Canaberra Times, and read a report of the crashes- with video. Nothing in this country would come through on the internet. I remember thinking- so much for our NORAD defense system.
I am a conspiracy guy.
I think Cheney and Bush were part of a plan for this to happen. We had multiple warnings something was up- but each time- some "superior" hushed it up. Rumsfeld in June rerouted all military decisions through his office- so no response was possible. The jets sent up were done so by a commander acting on his own- though too late.
Just a couple of years earlier, the military had acted out a scenario of a jetliner being used to crash into buildings. So much for the "who would have thought" scenario.
Bush did not look surprised to me- just shocked by the magnitude of what he had ok'd. Within 24 hours, all of the Saudis were given secret transport out of the country.
The neocons wanted an excuse for a war with Iraq. So they manufactured one. Bin Laden was an old CIA buddy they hired for the job, friend of the Bush family.
Where was I....I was seeing the betrayal of our country.

Oh Jesus H. Christ......another delusional blind as a bat Savage rider?.... What is it about this bike that brings out the looneys!......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/27/14 at 16:24:42

Explain a few things,Mark. How is it some were warned to not fly?How was it that the Jewish guys had been sent to"document the event" if no one knew it was gonna happen? I DIDN'T SAY THE JEWS HAD A HAND IN IT. I said They,and others,knew. Bush said there was no reason to look into Who placed the Shorts on the affected companies,because following the Money SUDDENLY stopped being a crime solving approach. You've got no room to call anyone blind. Have you figured out that there IS a connection between vaccines and autism yet? It's public knowledge now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/29/14 at 08:55:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/27/14 at 16:24:42:
Explain a few things,Mark. How is it some were warned to not fly?How was it that the Jewish guys had been sent to"document the event" if no one knew it was gonna happen? I DIDN'T SAY THE JEWS HAD A HAND IN IT. I said They,and others,knew. Bush said there was no reason to look into Who placed the Shorts on the affected companies,because following the Money SUDDENLY stopped being a crime solving approach. You've got no room to call anyone blind. Have you figured out that there IS a connection between vaccines and autism yet? It's public knowledge now.

I've been down this road with you before JOG. I completely tore apart your missile hit the Pentagon theory for example but you see only what you want to see.

I was outside of Richland, WA working. Took a week to get back to St. Louis. We ending up driving because wasn't sure when we were ever going to get a flight.

We drove over to Boise, Id and what I remember most was being at a bar that night when Bush came on TV. Everyone in the place shut up. the cooks came out of the kitchen and no one said a word. When he was done, everyone clapped and someone started a USA, USA chant. I'm telling you, if a guy had stood up and talked smack about the USA or if some Muslim had walked in the door, I think the crowd would have torn him into little pieces....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 09/29/14 at 09:29:33

I wasnt talking about the Pentagon, BUT, since ya mentioned it..
The hole wasnt big enuff for the plane, No Marks on the walls where the engines would have hit, every pilot who has ever flown those planes said the maneuver the pilot pulled off was impossible, It was so hot, no landing gear was found, no seat frames, no engines,, and an aluminum tube went thru hgow many walls? AAAND, the one it Hit had Juuust been reinforced,, Huhh,, Innat sumpin? AAAND, in the days prior it had come out that the Pentagon could Not Account for Billions of dollars and Where did it hit? THE place where the financial records were kept.. If YOU were planning on slamming a plane into a building, when it came over the horizon, wouldnt YOU fly straight at it? I know, Im asking you to THINK and use common sense,, go ahead,, give it a shot. You mite be surprised.
Youve not explained yet HOW people managed to be warned to Not Fly that day,, OR How it was those guys had been SENT to document the event. They were interviewed and Stated they had been sent to document the event, SO, Prior knowledge is obvious.. And WHO placed the shorts on the affected companies? Bush said, No ned to follow the money trail, it wont help us find the bad guys. 6 of the 9/11 commission report guys have come out against the report AND building 7 wasnt even mentioned,, Duuuh,,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 09/29/14 at 14:37:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/29/14 at 09:29:33:
6 of the 9/11 commission report guys have come out against the report AND building 7 wasnt even mentioned,, Duuuh,,

I didn't know that?   Roll Eyes

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 09/29/14 at 16:39:31

http://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/

Go read & hit the hotlinks..

heres a bite

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

In the article many of the things named are hotlinks to supporting documentation, which will be poo poooed or ignored by those who cant handle the obvious truth.

Testing cut and paste
Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

HAAA!It's easy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/30/14 at 14:37:07

pg wrote on 09/29/14 at 14:37:09:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/29/14 at 09:29:33:
6 of the 9/11 commission report guys have come out against the report AND building 7 wasnt even mentioned,, Duuuh,,

I didn't know that?   Roll Eyes

That's because it's not true in the way Jog means it. He's stretching the truth like a rubber band.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 23:59:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A little late, but where were you????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.