Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS (Read 313 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the
Reply #45 - 06/27/13 at 08:45:20

Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 08:36:33:
Ok, giving you the benefit of the doubt I went though this last night and it still doesn't address any of the core issues. I'm not sure how many times I have to go over the same thing. There was a two year timespan in which all conservative groups were held up while liberal groups sailed through. There is no other way to put it, conservative groups got all the scrutiny and liberal groups sailed through. The IRS is completely politicized for Obama and the evidence proves it.

So, no, liberal and progressive groups were not targeted and definitely not scrutinzed like the conservative groups were. Debunked!!!

Apparently you dont read too well ... or should I say read too good -

Right above this post of yours -

However, the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:

122 conservative
   48 liberal/nonconservative
   6 unknown

Un Debunked ... or is that just Bunked ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #46 - 06/27/13 at 09:00:19

srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 08:45:20:
Ok, giving you the benefit of the doubt I went though this last night and it still doesn't address any of the core issues. I'm not sure how many times I have to go over the same thing. There was a two year timespan in which all conservative groups were held up while liberal groups sailed through. There is no other way to put it, conservative groups got all the scrutiny and liberal groups sailed through. The IRS is completely politicized for Obama and the evidence proves it.

So, no, liberal and progressive groups were not targeted and definitely not scrutinzed like the conservative groups were. Debunked!!!

However, the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:

122 conservative
   6 unknown

Cool.
Srinath.

The Treasury Department's inspector general has revealed that just six progressive groups were targeted compared to 292 conservative groups. Was a false report filed by the Inspector General? How do you explain that?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #47 - 06/27/13 at 09:04:12

And the inspector general also said that 100 percent of Tea Party groups seeking special tax status were put under IRS review, while only 30 percent of the progressive groups felt the same pressure.

You still haven't addressed why no conservative groups got approved for two years while liberals groups went through.

You still haven't addressed why liberals groups could be approved by analysts while conservative groups got bumped up to managers.

Debunked!!!

Liberals enjoyed access that everyone else did not.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 06/27/13 at 09:10:25

Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:00:19:
srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 08:45:20:

122 conservative
   6 unknown

Cool.
Srinath.

The Treasury Department's inspector general has revealed that just six progressive groups were targeted compared to 292 conservative groups. Was a false report filed by the Inspector General? How do you explain that?

As reported by I am sure the National review ? And IG was a republican appointee wasn't he ... out to bury the IRS before quitting to work in Cheney's firm I am sure ...

Anyway I have a counter to that claim -

The Inspector General's report about this included an audit of 298 groups that had been given special scrutiny. Of these, 96 had "tea party," "patriots," or "9-12 project" in their names. But that's all we know. We have no idea how many of the 298 groups were liberal and how many were conservative, because the IRS doesn't release the name of groups that have applied for tax-exempt status.

Sorry your numbers are not accurate. 96 republican groups out of 298 - you got 6 - ? your website may be eating @ the left margins - maybe time to switch to http://katenews2day.com/ from national review and daily caller. I hear the coffe is stronger ... as are the lies.

Un non anti re pre de-bunked.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 06/27/13 at 09:11:30

Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:04:12:
And the inspector general also said that 100 percent of Tea Party groups seeking special tax status were put under IRS review, while only 30 percent of the progressive groups felt the same pressure.

You still haven't addressed why no conservative groups got approved for two years while liberals groups went through.

You still haven't addressed why liberals groups could be approved by analysts while conservative groups got bumped up to managers.

Debunked!!!

Liberals enjoyed access that everyone else did not.

Sorry proven wrong.

122 conservative
   6 unknown

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #50 - 06/27/13 at 09:33:54

Ok, since to you the same fact is more or less true depending on who is saying it then maybe this source of the same facts will sway you (most likely not)

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/308131-ig-liberal-groups...

An exerpt:

J. Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration, told Rep. Sandy Levin (D-Mich.) in a letter dated Wednesday that the IRS did not use inappropriate criteria to scrutinize groups with “progressives” in their name seeking tax-exempt status.

Bring on the squirm-your-way-out!!! Debunked for, like, the 20th time.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #51 - 06/27/13 at 09:38:51

Another tidbit:

The inspector general also stressed that 100 percent of the groups with “Tea Party,” “patriots” and “9/12” in their name were flagged for extra attention.

BAM!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #52 - 06/27/13 at 09:51:53

Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:33:54:
Ok, since to you the same fact is more or less true depending on who is saying it then maybe this source of the same facts will sway you (most likely not)

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/308131-ig-liberal-groups...

An exerpt:

J. Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration, told Rep. Sandy Levin (D-Mich.) in a letter dated Wednesday that the IRS did not use inappropriate criteria to scrutinize groups with “progressives” in their name seeking tax-exempt status.

Sorry no squirming - wrong, lies and and more lies - all from you.

IRS employees weren't only looking for conservative buzz words as they examined political nonprofit groups; they were on the watch for groups of all political stripes.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/irs-target-progressive-occupy-green-e...

And calling yourself TEA in a non political application = you've called yourself political. Why is that not clear.

Its like saying 100% of drunks fail this sobriety blood test. Duh ... they are drunks ... they will fail ... cos that's what the test is supposed to do.

Non political = can not be political ... TEA is political.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 06/27/13 at 09:53:33

Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:38:51:
Another tidbit:

The inspector general also stressed that 100 percent of the groups with “Tea Party,” “patriots” and “9/12” in their name were flagged for extra attention.

BAM!!

Made up bs without reference and random republican appointee spew

BAM.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #54 - 06/27/13 at 10:53:33

srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:51:53:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/27/13 at 09:33:54:

An exerpt:

Sorry no squirming - wrong, lies and and more lies - all from you.

But you refuse to refute it, it's a lot easier to hurl insults than back up you spurious claims, I see.

Quote:
And calling yourself TEA in a non political application = you've called yourself political. Why is that not clear.

First off, no it doesn't, it's just a name. And second, thank you for admitting that the leftists in the IRS saw these names as a threat to Dear Leader Obama and targeted them for excessive scrutiny that liberal groups didn't encounter.

Quote:
Non political = can not be political ... TEA is political.

No it isn't and thank you again for admitting what the rest of us already know. Of course groups with progressive and Obama in the name sailed right through the process, which you also don't deny.

I think your goal is to just keep posting no matter how unsupportable your argument is in the hopes that I will get worn out. Well, the truth has come through and this foolishness about liberals being targeted also have been thoroughly debunked. You even admit to it in this post. You can rail against reality in support of Obama all you want but facts are facts and you just don't have reality on your side.

DEBUNKED!!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #55 - 06/27/13 at 11:08:10

Of course TEA is political. You're the only one that thinks it is not.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #56 - 06/27/13 at 12:53:53

srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 11:08:10:
Of course TEA is political. You're the only one that thinks it is not.

Cool.
Srinath.

I think you are the only one that thinks it is.

And more evidence, (and don't be fooled by the link verbiage - this is an Associated Press article - Associated Press Writer Alan Fram contributed to this report.), that demonstrates that liberal groups were not targeted like conservative groups were.

Hopefully you still agree that Associated Press is suitable media. Maybe even though the media are all saying the same thing that you will attribute more truth to the AP's reiteration of the exact same reports by other media.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/06/27/us-tax-investigator-liberals-were-not-t...

An exerpt:

WASHINGTON -- A government inspector who detailed the U.S. federal tax agency's tough treatment of conservative groups says he has no evidence that liberal groups were similarly targeted, according to a letter obtained by The Associated Press on Thursday.

Wanna keep denying reality or what?

Debunked!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 06/27/13 at 13:29:20

Sorry dane - That's the gool ole Fake Associated press. Of course for GOP USA it hardly matters.

The real Associated press -
http://news.yahoo.com/dems-unhappy-irs-screened-progressives-071941069.html

Look for their logo - its on every real associated press article - and this says

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Democrats are unhappy that newly revealed Internal Revenue Service documents show the agency screened for progressive groups seeking tax-exempt status, not just the tea party organizations for which the IRS was already under fire.

Read the whole article at that link - and better yet, click on the "AP" logo and you are taken to associated press's site with 1000's of news feeds - including Nik Wallenda walking the tight rope across the colorado canyon and James Gandolfini's funeral articles on the right. I deal with Reuters financial data all day. Dont kid me with fake AP, I can also show you fake reuters crap ...  

This is the real AP - yours is a fake.

Stop digging - you're already 6 ft under.
And look this article is on yahoo - not on gopusa.com.

And its bunked again ... booya ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #58 - 06/27/13 at 14:06:23

srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 13:29:20:
Sorry dane - That's the gool ole Fake Associated press. Of course for GOP USA it hardly matters.

Look for their logo - its on every real associated press article - and this says

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Democrats are unhappy that newly revealed Internal Revenue Service documents show the agency screened for progressive groups seeking tax-exempt status, not just the tea party organizations for which the IRS was already under fire.

Read the whole article at that link - and better yet, click on the "AP" logo and you are taken to associated press's site with 1000's of news feeds - including Nik Wallenda walking the tight rope across the colorado canyon and James Gandolfini's funeral articles on the right. I deal with Reuters financial data all day. Dont kid me with fake AP, I can also show you fake reuters crap ...  

Cool.
Srinath.

Screened, the operative word being screened. 100% of conservative groups were screened and I've seen 30% batted about for liberal groups. BUT, conservative groups were targeted in that their applications were held up and one point two years went by without an approval for a conservative group while liberal groups sailed through.

This play on words you are doing is not working, face it, liberal and progressive groups went easily through the process while conservative groups were targeted. You admitted it yourself, Tea = political so they all got help up. Liberal = good so, of course, those all went through.

You won't even accept Associated Press now  Shocked

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #59 - 06/27/13 at 14:11:36

srinath wrote on 06/27/13 at 13:29:20:

Cool.
Srinath.

This is literally yesterday's news:

An Exerpt:

Democrats also want to know why the Treasury Department inspector general who investigated IRS targeting of conservative groups didn't mention that terms like "Progressives" and "Healthcare legislation" were on the same lists agency workers used to find applications to review closely.

Todays news - Inspector General responds with they didn't target liberals groups. You saw the response letter to Democrats.

Seriously, how long are you going to beat a dead horse. Conservative groups were targeted, liberals weren't. You should be happy the lengths to which your side will go to win. Isn't that in the Saul Alinsky handbook?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:43:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.