Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS (Read 313 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the
Reply #30 - 06/26/13 at 12:37:56

Ok, let's try this, let's focus on a fact:

That means the applications of progressive groups could be approved on the spot by line agents, while those of tea-party groups could not.

Nothing you have said or posted addresses this fact.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #31 - 06/26/13 at 12:39:21

Fact #2 - Please adress this item as well:

Furthermore, the November 2010 list noted that tea-party cases were “currently being coordinated with EOT,” which stands for Exempt Organizations Technical, a group of tax lawyers in Washington, D.C. Those of progressive groups were not."

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 06/26/13 at 12:52:53

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:37:56:

That means the applications of progressive groups could be approved on the spot by line agents, while those of tea-party groups could not.

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:39:21:

Furthermore, the November 2010 list noted that tea-party cases were “currently being coordinated with EOT,” which stands for Exempt Organizations Technical, a group of tax lawyers in Washington, D.C. Those of progressive groups were not."

National review Facts ... may be comepletely made up.
This is a fluff piece ... nothing about this needs to be dis-proved.
Its National Review ... enuff said.

What next ... I have to disprove National Enquirer ... apparently Miley Curys has gained 300 lbs and is going to be the new Roseanne in the New Roseanne show ...
Yea ... disprove that if you dare.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 06/26/13 at 12:54:54

And yea Dane, its time for the fall back position ...

You need to now accuse me of "Dodge, deflect, evade ...  Grin Grin Grin ..."

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #34 - 06/26/13 at 13:04:20

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:52:53:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:37:56:

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:39:21:

National review Facts ... may be comepletely made up.
This is a fluff piece ... nothing about this needs to be dis-proved.
Its National Review ... enuff said.

What next ... I have to disprove National Enquirer ... apparently Miley Curys has gained 300 lbs and is going to be the new Roseanne in the New Roseanne show ...
Yea ... disprove that if you dare.

Cool.
Srinath.

There ya go, discount the messenger and ignore the facts. Nothing you have said or linked shows liberal groups got the same treatment as conservative groups so it didn't happen. This is after-the-fact smoke and mirrors.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #35 - 06/26/13 at 13:05:33

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 12:54:54:
And yea Dane, its time for the fall back position ...

You need to now accuse me of "Dodge, deflect, evade ...  Grin Grin Grin ..."

Cool.
Srinath.

You said it this time, not me.  Grin Grin Grin

Hey, don't do the crime if you can't do the time!!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 06/26/13 at 13:11:20

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 11:46:23:
Wowwweee ... National Review online ... I guess that is even better than Breitbart.com and Dailycaller.com huh ...

Sadly, these all are more trustworthy than any of the MSM these days, Keith Olbermann and Al Sharpton included.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 06/26/13 at 13:39:45

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:11:20:
Wowwweee ... National Review online ... I guess that is even better than Breitbart.com and Dailycaller.com huh ...

Sadly, these all are more trustworthy than any of the MSM these days, Keith Olbermann and Al Sharpton included.

They are making sheiete up.
I can see how they get news first ...

Then even the right wing media doesn't pick it up.
You know what that is called ...

Yes Lying. Look it up.

I cant explain it to you ... remember how the story first got run by Breitbart a few years ago about what was that - was it the houing authority ? It got to breitbart first ... and got picked up by all the rest of em ... right and left wing. That is a "real" story.

If after showing on Breitbart.com, it doesn't get picked up, even by fox - its a lie, even fox cant find any corroborating facts.

AKA - this story is a lie as is the 46 million in IRS refunds to 1 house in atlanta.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #38 - 06/26/13 at 13:45:16

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:39:45:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:11:20:

They are making sheiete up.
I can see how they get news first ...

Then even the right wing media doesn't pick it up.
You know what that is called ...

Yes Lying. Look it up.

I cant explain it to you ... remember how the story first got run by Breitbart a few years ago about what was that - was it the houing authority ? It got to breitbart first ... and got picked up by all the rest of em ... right and left wing. That is a "real" story.

If after showing on Breitbart.com, it doesn't get picked up, even by fox - its a lie, even fox cant find any corroborating facts.

AKA - this story is a lie as is the 46 million in IRS refunds to 1 house in atlanta.

Cool.
Srinath.

You can make all the excuses you want, bury your head in the sand, dodge, deflect, evade, whatever. You need to understand that shooting the messenger and ignoring the message isn't winning you any points. I have debunked everything you have linked and posted and all you can say in reply is Rosanne is fat and you only will listen tot he true if it is spoon fed to you by Obama approved media. I'm not even sure why you keep trying to change the subject here because I am going to keep bringing you back on topic.

Which is if any of this were true it would have come out years ago. Where are the liberal "victims" of the profiling? Why is it only conservative groups? It's plain to see no matter how much you muddy the waters.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #39 - 06/26/13 at 13:46:10

You've "debunked" nothing. You're using a source that is lying to prop yourself up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #40 - 06/26/13 at 13:52:15

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:46:10:
You've "debunked" nothing. You're using a source that is lying to prop yourself up.

Cool.
Srinath.

Prove it!! It's that simple, but you know you can't.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 06/26/13 at 16:05:20

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:52:15:

Cool.
Srinath.

Prove what Dane ?
That daily caller is lying ?

OK easy ... lets see if other right wing nuts have picked up on it and screamed their heads off ... um ... no, OK done.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #42 - 06/26/13 at 16:13:39

srinath wrote on 06/26/13 at 16:05:20:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:52:15:

Cool.
Srinath.

Prove what Dane ?
That daily caller is lying ?

OK easy ... lets see if other right wing nuts have picked up on it and screamed their heads off ... um ... no, OK done.

Cool.
Srinath.

I don't think you know what the word "prove" means. On a side note, that clears up a lot of things.

You are claiming that Liberal and Progressive groups got the excat same treatment as conservative groups. That I have debunked so if you continue to push that liberal talking point then you are going to have to prove it with more than just "I don't like the people who are reporting the news" trope you have adopted. You need to get out of your echo chamber once in a while.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 06/26/13 at 16:25:36

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 16:13:39:
I don't think you know what the word "prove" means. On a side note, that clears up a lot of things.

You are claiming that Liberal and Progressive groups got the excat same treatment as conservative groups. That I have debunked so if you continue to push that liberal talking point then you are going to have to prove it with more than just "I don't like the people who are reporting the news" trope you have adopted. You need to get out of your echo chamber once in a while.

You've "debunked" it via a 2010 blog post on National Review ?
Is that your standard for "debunking" ?

OK maybe Motherjones.com - lets see -
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/06/reports-says-irs-approved-tax-e...

OK there -
Here's an interesting tidbit from the newsletter Tax Notes. As we all know by now, the IRS applies extra scrutiny to a group applying for tax-exempt status if it suspects the group is political in nature. In 2010, they decided that having "tea party" in a group's name was sufficient to raise a red flag.

The Inspector General's report about this included an audit of 298 groups that had been given special scrutiny. Of these, 96 had "tea party," "patriots," or "9-12 project" in their names. But that's all we know. We have no idea how many of the 298 groups were liberal and how many were conservative, because the IRS doesn't release the name of groups that have applied for tax-exempt status.

However, the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:

122 conservative
   48 liberal/nonconservative
   6 unknown

This doesn't tell us anything definitive about the entire set of groups that got special scrutiny. If the whole set is similar to the approved set, then about two-thirds were conservative and one-third liberal—most likely because of the boom in new tea party groups in 2010. But that's just a guess.

One thing isn't a guess, however: Two-thirds of the groups who were approved for tax-exempt status were conservative. If the IRS was on a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, that's sure an odd way of showing it, isn't it?

Yea there ... got it, proved and debunked ...

I didn't know I had to raise my level of proof to National Review standards man ... but there it is. No national papers have got it ... so it must via your example of proof it must be the best. The MSM is asleep.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #44 - 06/27/13 at 08:36:33

Ok, giving you the benefit of the doubt I went though this last night and it still doesn't address any of the core issues. I'm not sure how many times I have to go over the same thing. There was a two year timespan in which all conservative groups were held up while liberal groups sailed through. There is no other way to put it, conservative groups got all the scrutiny and liberal groups sailed through. The IRS is completely politicized for Obama and the evidence proves it.

So, no, liberal and progressive groups were not targeted and definitely not scrutinzed like the conservative groups were. Debunked!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:57:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.