Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS (Read 313 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the
Reply #75 - 06/28/13 at 15:01:46

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 14:28:52:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:54:48:
srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:39:10:
No A republican nominated IG should find a reason why the republicans lost ... and bingo ... IRS targetting political groups in a non political application process ... bingo, there that is it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not normally being one to go deeper into the nut forest I am throwing caution to the wind and asking what an Obama appointed IG should have said in his/her response to Democrats.

Oh that's easy -
IG says - we will review all the evidence for the entire period following the citizens united ruling and the 501c applications and we will show you everything tha twas done or not done on all of them. You will see what the task we were given was and you can decide for yourself how the agency did as well as how each specific office vs another etc etc ...
All the data will be collected and put on this website/database.

Cool.
Srinath.

HA, sorry, it was a trick question. I clearly said "Obama appointed IG" and based on Obama's track record of transparancy there is no way in heck that anything the governmnet did would ever be put on an open, public website/database for everyone to see.

And before you read this a a cue to blame Bush for something let me stop you right there, Bush had neither the abuse of citizen scandals nor the historic lack of transparancy and corruption that Obama instills in government.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #76 - 06/28/13 at 15:04:46

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 14:29:59:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:59:07:
Not often I get to debunk the same wacky story in three different threads but here I am.  Grin

You actually are that delusional that you're debunking it 3 ways from tuesday ? ...
You're debunking it 3 different ways ... cos you're not even debunking it 1 way.
Cool.
Srinath.

Wow, page 6 and you are still clinging to the idea that liberal groups were targeted just like conservatives were, amazing. Against a deluge of solid facts and data and the IG's very own letter, the IRS appology and admission of guilt and pending lawsuit, you still can't admit this was a huge scam and a complete lie? Your high priest will be very proud!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #77 - 06/28/13 at 16:48:44

You're going round and round thinking you're winning every round ...

The summary of the situation is: Republican watchdog IG of the IRS says Republicans were targeted by the IRS and that made them lose the election.

Kapische ...

Page 6 ... cos you're spamming a long dead horse in the hope it will get up and neigh ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #78 - 06/28/13 at 19:19:10

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 16:48:44:
You're going round and round thinking you're winning every round ...

The summary of the situation is: Republican watchdog IG of the IRS says Republicans were targeted by the IRS and that made them lose the election.

Kapische ...

Page 6 ... cos you're spamming a long dead horse in the hope it will get up and neigh ...

Cool.
Srinath.

I have won every round. I have provided evidence and back up to evidence and you can't let it go. Obama controls the IRS, or did you forget we have an executive branch of government to run these agencies? So your saying the watchdog run the show? Maybe if all the other coruptocrats didn't plead the fifth then we could find out the depths of the wrong doing.

Transparent, my back side Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #79 - 06/29/13 at 07:50:13

Yup, won ... yup, daily caller, and GOPUSA say you have won ... along with your "Assoiate Press" ... gotcha ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #80 - 06/29/13 at 16:26:56

srinath wrote on 06/29/13 at 07:50:13:
Yup, won ... yup, daily caller, and GOPUSA say you have won ... along with your "Assoiate Press" ... gotcha ...

Cool.
Srinath.

Don't forget the IRS own admission and apology, oh, and the Inspector General's own words. May as well take the liberal media's embargo of this story as a bonus proof since they have sold their souls to marxism and will sacrifice all professionalism and credibility for Obama.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #81 - 06/29/13 at 16:47:33

once in a whilew you step forward toward credibility, sri, but this one has destroyed what small gain youd made.

anyone in an organization that got busted messing with conservative groups like the irs did would immediately drag out the evidence that they did the same thing to "the other side" IF they had any. IMMEDIATELY,, & you know it.. this little show is manufactured & IF it was bush & IF it had been librulls who got shafted, youd see it..
youre intellectually dishonest & can not be debated. your bias outweighs your character.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #82 - 06/30/13 at 13:17:30

Dane Allen wrote on 06/29/13 at 16:26:56:

Cool.
Srinath.

Don't forget the IRS own admission and apology, oh, and the Inspector General's own words. May as well take the liberal media's embargo of this story as a bonus proof since they have sold their souls to marxism and will sacrifice all professionalism and credibility for Obama.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yup The other IRS's republican nominee Douglas Shulman also blamed the IRS for RMoney's loss in the election ... gee what a surprise.

In fact that was what we started out with when started arguning about this a month ago.

If it had been say the transportation department with a Bush appointee then we'd be hearing stories about how there were detours placed in front of the RMoney bus and he had been slowed down to get to the fake charity supplies he was sendiong to Sandy victims. Promptly after that idea gets floated, the republican head of the dept of transportation will say, yes "RMoney bus had been targeted ... so RMoney lost".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #83 - 06/30/13 at 13:20:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/29/13 at 16:47:33:
once in a whilew you step forward toward credibility, sri, but this one has destroyed what small gain youd made.

anyone in an organization that got busted messing with conservative groups like the irs did would immediately drag out the evidence that they did the same thing to "the other side" IF they had any. IMMEDIATELY,, & you know it.. this little show is manufactured & IF it was bush & IF it had been librulls who got shafted, youd see it..
youre intellectually dishonest & can not be debated. your bias outweighs your character.

Dude liberals did get shafted under Bush via the IRS.

How should a non political category of the tax code review an application that is blatantly political ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #84 - 07/01/13 at 08:05:30

srinath wrote on 06/30/13 at 13:17:30:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/29/13 at 16:26:56:

Cool.
Srinath.

Yup The other IRS's republican nominee Douglas Shulman also blamed the IRS for RMoney's loss in the election ... gee what a surprise.

In fact that was what we started out with when started arguning about this a month ago.

If it had been say the transportation department with a Bush appointee then we'd be hearing stories about how there were detours placed in front of the RMoney bus and he had been slowed down to get to the fake charity supplies he was sendiong to Sandy victims. Promptly after that idea gets floated, the republican head of the dept of transportation will say, yes "RMoney bus had been targeted ... so RMoney lost".

Cool.
Srinath.

Well, I've proved my case, that liberal and progressive groups weren't targeted like Conservative groups were. Now, it's your turn to prove any of that stuff about Shulman only apologizing because he was a Bush appointee. Enjoy!!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #85 - 07/01/13 at 10:12:13

Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 08:05:30:
Well, I've proved my case, that liberal and progressive groups weren't targeted like Conservative groups were. Now, it's your turn to prove any of that stuff about Shulman only apologizing because he was a Bush appointee. Enjoy!!!

Yea ... so says you ... I dont gotta prove nothing.
Shulman was a bush appointee ... enough said.

This whole thing is a sorry apology for RMoney's loss from the republican establishment, after the republicans rail roaded Ron Paul. Its like they're telling their base ... we put the best guy on the planet RMoney on the ballot, and we were killed by the IRS ...

On a related note - Drunks fail sobriety test.
And suprise of all surprises - fat people are Obese.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #86 - 07/01/13 at 11:40:23

srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 10:12:13:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 08:05:30:

Yea ... so says you ...

No, so says the evidence I have provided, feel free to provide any sustantive rebuttal, if you can.

Quote:
I dont gotta prove nothing.

Mission Accomplished!!  Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Shulman was a bush appointee ... enough said.

More like nothing said, what does that have to do with anything?

Quote:
This whole thing is a sorry apology for RMoney's loss from the republican establishment, after the republicans rail roaded Ron Paul. Its like they're telling their base ... we put the best guy on the planet RMoney on the ballot, and we were killed by the IRS ...

Your tinfoil hat is a little too tight...

Quote:
On a related note - Drunks fail sobriety test.
And suprise of all surprises - fat people are Obese.

Cool.
Srinath.

Is this one of those apples/oranges comparisons you love soo much?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #87 - 07/01/13 at 11:46:02

Dane your sources - Daily caller, national review etc are lying. Even Faux news isn't regurgitating that.
Its one more of those "46 million in refunds given to 23,000 prople at one address in atlanta" garbage.

Yea crawl back to your "Shoot the messenger" hole now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #88 - 07/01/13 at 12:07:34

Once again - CNN - not daily caller or GOP usa.com -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

That is just the heading - I am not posting the whole atricle - go read and listed and watch ... and weep.

Link to the real deal CNN - not a fake associate press type -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/index.html

See that cays CNN - not CMM or some other bogus.

Bunked the de-bunking again ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #89 - 07/01/13 at 12:21:27

Dane, you have won nothing and you have proved nothing in this debate (or any or any other debate here).. Your post's are laughable e.g. the "liberal media", and your mind is as closed as a steel trap. You are not subject to facts, and you are unacquainted with reality. I only respond to your posts because it's amusing to read your responses...kind of like "the joke of the day" in the newspapers.

...(Cue webster to chime in about now with some more name calling.)

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:43:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liberal and progressive groups targeted by the IRS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.