Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie.. (Read 152 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..
06/19/13 at 06:33:21

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..
Reply #1 - 06/20/13 at 05:22:09

Maybe so, but maybe not.

It was just revealed Yuri Gagarin(?) the first Russian in space died because another pilot flew to close to him. Which is not the story they told when died. They withheld the truth because they wanted to use him for propaganda.

It's unlikely there was anything sinister about 800. Worst case sceniro a military missile launched accidentally and that was covered up. The most likely explanation is what the investigators suggest. The streak of light was burning fuel that leaked out.

Here's what I'd like to know. This "documentary" is being done with 17 of the original investigators. How many investigators were there total? Why did they wait this long? How many of the 17 could be classified as 9/11 truthers?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/21/13 at 02:20:04

Ohh,, Why did they wait this long,, I LOVE it,

Why, Ill bet if they had waited another year the facts would have zero merit.
How is TIME associated with TRUTH?

YOU readily admit it could have been a missile with one side of your mouth & apologize for it outta the other side. Its okay they lied to us, as long as it was an accident? REally? AS long as it wasnt a REal Honest to God PLOT to blow it outta the sky, then, hey, theyre all just as dead if the story is about a planes fuel tank exploding. NO sense having people believe the Navy mite accidentally blow you outta the sky when you can so much easier tell them, Ehh,, Da Plane,, she a just a Blowuppa..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/21/13 at 05:20:20

you KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..  because you think everything is a plot.

Why is it you guys ascribe pristine moral standards to anyone making a video playing into your anti-government fears?. ....Every single major event you seem to think has been orchestrated by a group with all-encompassing powers of control and persuasion. Someone comes along using random links and innuendo and clever ‘snake-oil salesman’ verbiage and you’re the first one in line with a pitch fork ready to storm the castle.  (you 4 guys could sit on someone’s jury?……)  No wonder OJ got off......

I’m suggesting there is about .0001% chance flt 800 was an accidental missile launch. My point was to compare this to the recent news about the Russians hiding the true cause of death of Gugarian.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/21/13 at 06:52:38

I WATCHED the first interviews by newspeople , outside, minutes after. I SAW people point & move their arms & describe the arc of a missile.

Conspiracy? Or coverup> BIG Difference,,
Read the post you WROTE that I replied to. WHY was the story changed in Russia? Or is it only in the Russian world they use the media to lie to the people? You ADMIT its done in Russia, but, after Nam, after Iraq, after all the things you KNOW youve been lied to about, while witnesses describe a missile, youll agree its not a missile,
BUT, when KNOWN Government stooges claim they saw a plane, by God there was a plane, regardless of a lack of evidence,

Uh Huhh,, Found sufficient remains to identify everyone on board, & not one suitcase or seat,

'I dont see "Conspiracy" everywhere. ONly where I see evidence of them, & thers plenty of it,This is a coverup, NOt a false flag, It was an accident, I believe, Or maybe someone WAS on that plane,, BUt I think a missile hit it,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/21/13 at 09:59:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/21/13 at 06:52:38:
Uh Huhh,, Found sufficient remains to identify everyone on board, & not one suitcase or seat,

Does this theory require that a plane was loaded with people, but no suitcases or seats?...
Why?...
Better yet,.. why not load it with seats and luggage, but no people?...
I don't see such an odd factoid supporting any theory...

This is the problem with most conspiracy theories... they have details that point away from the established story,... but they lack any logical plan...
911 for instance.... Why would they arrange to have planes flown into the buildings when they already wired them for demolition?...
Why, instead not have the story that terrorists wired the buildings?...
Apparently, security was lax enough to allow it, because according the theory, the MIB managed it in at least 3 buildings simultaneously without anyone ever seeing a thing... (and just to make it challenging, they added 4 hijackings and a bait n' switch with a missile or two... Why?... just to make it look cool?...

Nonsense...
...(if you want to convince me,... don't just repeat those fragmented factoids about metals and gravities, missing pieces of whatever...
Give me a chain of logic and reason for MIB's to concoct such a plan, and have the remotest expectation of success...

Even the simplest plans can go awry... complex ones always do... I expect MIB's are very aware of this...

So,.. lay it out for me, step by step, how and why a group of expert planners would do this... and how many people and resources it would involve...
... and most especially, why it would be assumed possible...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/21/13 at 11:01:31

Whens the last time the goverment told the truth about anything?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 06/21/13 at 12:22:49

Everything is a lie, and a conspiracy...  Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/21/13 at 22:15:14

Row, They said they found sufficient remains of every person to positvely identify them.

You dont think the seat they were sitting in has harder, more resilient materials than a human body?>

Parts of that plane should have been there. & NO One has yet explained
Where did the engines go? The landing gear is Very Strong, solid steel legs, Those planes are HEAVY. 2 mains & one nose gear.. Clearly, the plane didnt STOP like the F4 Slamming into a Huge Block,, IT went to pieces, BUT, pieces that could be found,,
The wings & tail of the Jumbo Jet at the Pentagon? Nope,, GONE,, No sign of them,,

If you believe it all adds up, okay, believe that,, I dont,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/22/13 at 04:07:36

Jog, for the millionth time, read the pentagon building performance report and see whst they say about nosegear for example.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/22/13 at 05:13:21

& for the million & oneth time,, if you want me to read some of it, C&P that part. I dont intend to read that much crap hunting for a referrence to ONE item,
They explain away how 2 massive engines disappear? & How bits & pieces of people survived, but no Samsonite?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/23/13 at 04:23:14

Then don't ever try telling me you base your positions on investigating all the facts cause that's bulls*t. If you can't botherd reading the report written by a group of professional engineers who had the best access,  then you can't be taken seriously. You've got no right saying "they're hiding this" or asking "what about that" when all you really want to do is watch a YouTube video, post the link and then start your usual anti-government rant.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/23/13 at 06:11:14

Really? Youve taken the time to read what Architects & Engineers have to say about 9/11? YOU wont look at what I post,,Written BY, architects & ENGINEERS,
now, like I said, IM not reading thru an entire report to FIND that part, Cut it & paste it, Ill look at it,
I paste relevant bits & pieces of things, I dont post a link to a 30 page report & say,Theres a 3 paragraph section in there that backs UP what Im saying, go Find it & THEN youll see!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/24/13 at 15:18:43

Forget then, I'm done with your stupid conspiracy crap. You're a joke if you won't read the very document all your fellow nut jobs say is loaded with lies...... How would know since you didn't even read it?!!!  You have no idea what you're even talking about......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 06/25/13 at 10:09:12

iow you dont want to read what you want me to read to find that section,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:57:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.