Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #45 - 03/22/13 at 10:38:33

& This is one of the points I make. They ARE Brainwashing those kids,,& I Hope Srinath can get that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 03/22/13 at 13:11:33

OK and they are brainwashing those kids "against or for" what ?

Index finger out all the rest in a fist = gun - well not in India, middle and index out is in india, but I am splitting hairs - so the kids are showing gun ... then what happens and what do you say is the reason for it ? Or what the goal is ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #47 - 03/22/13 at 13:41:25

Quote:

In general terms the direction that public education has taken in this country for the past couple of decades is to indoctrinate kids into what is called by most politicians progressivism, but which is basically marxism. And don't kid yourself. Marxism imposed by democratically elected officials is still Marxism.

With regard to guns specifically, the intent is to raise generations of individuals who are afraid of firearms, do not believe that there are any legitimate uses for them, and that no one but the military and law enforcement should be armed. Once a sufficent % of the population believes those things,then it will be politically possible to disarm the citizens through legislation.

In every country where that happens the people that live there become
subjects of whomever manages to grasp the political power, and they cease being free citizens in a free state. Whenever the government has all the guns the government owns your ass. It's as simple as that. Maybe you're OK with that. I'm not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 03/22/13 at 16:36:43

srinath wrote on 03/22/13 at 13:11:33:

Index finger out all the rest in a fist = gun - well not in India, middle and index out is in india, but I am splitting hairs - so the kids are showing gun ... then what happens and what do you say is the reason for it ? Or what the goal is ?

Cool.
Srinath.

They draw a gun, expelled from school, maybe arrested.
point, say bang,, cops are on the way

YOure not stupid, why would anyone do that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 03/22/13 at 16:50:54

Aaaah nice work confusing the cause and the effect you 2.

Lets try this one more time.
Cause - Columbine.
Effect - The need to discourage kids form thinking guns are cool.

That isn't indoctrination or brain washing. Its preventing another columbine. Much like telling them cigarettes are likely to cause cancer or drinking and driving may cause you to crash.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 03/22/13 at 17:54:42

YOuve fallen & hit your head. YOu think this stops at school? You Agree with punishing someone for a THOUGHT? Is expressing the Idea of the word GUN so horrid?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #51 - 03/22/13 at 18:38:31

School security is a joke. No sense arguing with you about this or putting armed guards @ school or anything else for that matter. Your answer is to arm everyone ... for everything.

Columbine happened. I am fine with telling kids to not turn into people like that. You consider that brainwashing. You want to arm people so they can shoot the killers before they kill ... but these are 7 and 8 year olds. You want them to carry guns, so they wont be brainwashed. I would rather they be educated to stay away from guns to resolve their issues. You may call that brain washing. I dont.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #52 - 03/22/13 at 18:58:53

[quote]Aaaah nice work confusing the cause and the effect you 2.

Lets try this one more time.
Cause - Columbine.
Effect - The need to discourage kids form thinking guns are cool.

That isn't indoctrination or brain washing. Its preventing another columbine[/qoute]

Actually you are the one who is confused. The politicians who are pushing this stuff - Fienstien,Biden,Schumer,Pelosi, Bloomberg...- have been doing it since long before Columbine,or Newtown,or Va. Tech. They simply use the horror and disgust generated by these terrible events to further an agenda that has nothing to do with protecting kids or preventing the next lunatic from commiting a similar outrage.

They are in fact dancing in the blood of the victims of those horrible crimes to promote their own statist political aims. This stuff didn't start with Columbine.

As far as discouriging kids from thinking guns are "cool" you are partly right. Kids need to to taught that guns are exactly what they are. Objects that are useful if used properly and treated with respect, and extremely dangerous and capable of doing great harm if used irresponsibly or with malice. Teaching kids by punishing them, that a picture of a gun, or pointing a finger, is the same thing as a real weapon simply makes guns some kind of magical evil object in those kids minds.

If the intention is to turn that child into an adult who is terrified of guns and will never understand that they do have legitimate uses, then the kinds of policies in our schools make sense. On the other hand if you want to turn that child into an adult capable of rational thought and able to discrminate between real and imagined danger, they do not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 03/22/13 at 19:25:07

Bravo, Oldnslow,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #54 - 03/22/13 at 19:58:53

OldNslow - I dont ever recall mentioning Biden, Pelosi or any of that BS.

Thanks for making my point that kids need to be taught that guns are not toys. Needless to say punishing kids for making bang bang isn't the best way to educate kinds about uses and dangers of a gun. However you do know that these are people who have never handled a gun right.

I think the most effective education can be brought about by a gun user who is pro gun violence reduction. I dont know who of the senators/congressmen are that kind. Hence we have a sledge hammer instead of a toothpick, and the nra turning the sledgehammer into one without a handle.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 03/22/13 at 21:13:57

Mindless babble, Srinath

You do or you do NOT agree with punishing children for gnawing a pastry into the shape of a gun.,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 03/23/13 at 05:01:14

You didn't have to mention those names. Those are the people that have been pushing their own anti-gun political agendas the entire time. Some as long as I can remember.

This starts at school when you're an impressionable youth. If it were meant to end there they wouldn't display a gun on the news every time there was a stabbing.
That is conditioning. You have to be aware of your target demographic. How many kids do you know that watch the news?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 03/23/13 at 08:01:22

If they have been pushing agendas the whole time, well, why dont you not vote for them. Democracy dude. Oooo they are not in your district. OK then, they have been sent to do that by the people that vote for them. You may want to take it up with those people.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #58 - 03/23/13 at 08:04:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/22/13 at 21:13:57:
Mindless babble, Srinath

You do or you do NOT agree with punishing children for gnawing a pastry into the shape of a gun.,

Hell no, that elevates the gun into a "forbidden fruit". The education about a gun needs to focus on its use and safety, and the fact that its not a toy. And I already said that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #59 - 03/23/13 at 12:45:02

While I disagree with the Forbidden Fruit thing as WHY thats wrong, at least you see its wrong,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:40:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.