Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #15 - 03/15/13 at 15:15:26

Quote:
we'll need to start digging a huge trench, to fill the bodies of the pistol carrying dead.

I wish I could disagree with you but I can't. An armed insurrection against the resources that our government could bring to bear would eventually be overwhelmed. The only hope would be that the majority of the military would actually take to heart the oath they took to "defend the constitution gainst all enemies foreign and domestic", and refuse to participate.

I doubt it would ever come to that though. Most of the people in this country are already clueless sheep. Just go to an airport and marvel at the indignities they will submit to, just for the privelige of getting on a stupid airplane.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 03/15/13 at 17:52:03

The gubbamint against people - wont have any "people" on the side of the gubbamint, or it will have a very small few committed and corrupted bought and sold people, you think they will trust the rank and file armed serviceman ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 03/16/13 at 10:18:28

Finding someone who will shoot at their own counytymen, friends and families is not impossible, but hopefully would be difficult.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #18 - 03/16/13 at 10:34:49

Midnightrider wrote on 03/16/13 at 10:18:28:
Finding someone who will shoot at their own counytymen, friends and families is not impossible, but hopefully would be difficult.

It actually wasn't that difficult in just about any civil war that I'm aware of, including the one in this country about 150 years ago.

I think (and hope) that the regular military actually might opt out. That's why I think that The Department of Homeland Security is the most frightening thing I have seen created by our government in my lifetime.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 03/16/13 at 15:06:48

There was a borderline during the Civil War like two different countries fighting each other. This time there will be no borderline.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #20 - 03/16/13 at 17:36:50

Midnightrider wrote on 03/16/13 at 15:06:48:
There was a borderline during the Civil War like two different countries fighting each other. This time there will be no borderline.

That's mostly correct, but in the border states - Missouri,Kentucky.Tennesse and Kansas- which were pretty evenly divided between Northern and Southern sympathizers, a lot of the fighting was gurerrilla in nature, often with neighbors killing neighbors.
At ay rate I don't think finding and motivating people willing to slaughter each other is really the issue.

What worries me is that for the first time in this countries' history we have a huge, well funded, government agency that is given the power to conduct surveillance on American citizens without warrants, imprison them without due process, and which seems to be accumulating the resources to conduct a war.

How long will it be before anyone who dares to criticize or question the powers that be, will be declared a domestic terrorist, and therefore an enemy of the state?

Only part of TSA's mission is to make flying safe. A huge component of its job is to acclimate millions of Americans to being manhandled and searched by uniformed agents of the state. And they are not stopping at airports. The TSA also has what are called VIPR Teams(Visibile Intermodal Prevention and Response Teams) that are intended to be used on the highways - stopping and searching cars and trucks,and no doubt motorcycles - in the name of public saftey and protecting us from terrorists.  Private vehicles, not public transport. Kinda violates the IV Amendment I think. But I'm just an old biker with a bad attitude- what do I know.

And don't even get me started on Drones in American skys. DHS has got a bunch of them too!

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #21 - 03/16/13 at 20:52:49

Don't worry, you will still get pablum, I mean the scripted National Football League -and the Baseball for Summer relaxation.  They would bring back the coluseum with lions and tigers but Peeta would object, Cheesy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 03/16/13 at 21:13:53

Its a comfort to see how many here have the sense to see whats going on.
Gives me some hope.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 03/16/13 at 23:25:44

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 03/17/13 at 14:27:55

Do we have those "bullets that go around corners" perfected yet ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 03/18/13 at 08:37:08

Thats IT? Thats the Bammy supporters Big Answer? The goobs are buying up bullets as fast as they can,, stuff they cant even USE outside the usa,,

& YOure okay with that? Im sure you are, cuz Bammy can do no wrong,,he has a D behind his name & that makes him GOOD, unlike that Eeeeevil G Bush & that OHHH so horrible R he has,, why Rs are EEEEvil, the devils Own Spawn,,

actually, theyre both bad,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 03/18/13 at 09:17:19

srinath wrote on 03/17/13 at 14:27:55:
Do we have those "bullets that go around corners" perfected yet ?
Cool.
Srinath.

It's a rifle body and a Glock is attached to the end of it. A camera is mounted and a screen shows a display to the operator.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #27 - 03/18/13 at 12:19:13

Midnightrider wrote on 03/16/13 at 15:06:48:

This gets on a mighty touchy subject with me... being as I am down here in the loosing side.

That said... it doesnt take a border... it doesnt take soliers willing to kill their own... it just takes passion. And that doesnt even have to be real. Scared, hungry... desparate people... its all it takes.

And that is what frightens me. We can be made scared and hungry in ONE day.  Remember, every single american alive is in debt to the tune of $50,000 - by virtue of goverment debt. The use of none approved bartering is AGAINST the law. Having too much (cash) money is AGAINST law. If your dollar become worthless.. you cant grow food (fast enough).. you cant buy food.. you will react. And when government says it will feed you.. just sign all liberty over to them.. YOU will sign. scary stuff.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #28 - 03/18/13 at 16:37:40

Pine wrote Quote:
If your dollar become worthless.. you cant grow food (fast enough).. you cant buy food..

Take a peek at what the European Union is trying to pull in Cyprus. Sucking 10% out of every bank account in every bank there, in order to prop up the economy.

Most of what money I have is in the bank. Not real currency - just ones and zeros on a hard drive somewhere. Most people are in the same boat. Scares the crap out of me when I hear about stuff like this.

There has been talk of advisers to our guv'ment discussing the feasibility of dipping into peoples IRAs.

When you think about what could be done with a mouse and a keyboard it's gotta make you wonder why they think they need all those boolits!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 03/18/13 at 19:07:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/18/13 at 08:37:08:
Thats IT? Thats the Bammy supporters Big Answer? The goobs are buying up bullets as fast as they can,, stuff they cant even USE outside the usa,,

& YOure okay with that? Im sure you are, cuz Bammy can do no wrong,,he has a D behind his name & that makes him GOOD, unlike that Eeeeevil G Bush & that OHHH so horrible R he has,, why Rs are EEEEvil, the devils Own Spawn,,

actually, theyre both bad,,

He he he ... I am not the one clutching the second amendment like the last hunk of lifeboat after the titanic sank ... and the gooobs buying ammo and high tech weaponry is their back door shredding of the second. I dunno what to tell you, your pea shooters are protected by the second, sure, but the part of it you are not paying attention to has been used to hollow it out.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 00:22:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.