Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #195 - 04/03/13 at 15:41:21

rfw2003 wrote on 04/03/13 at 15:00:46:
bill67 wrote on 04/03/13 at 14:39:35:
Do you realize that those 2 DAs  and the guy killed today would still be alive if they were carrying guns and knew how to use them.

That's what me JOG and several others have been saying all along bill.  All these useless laws they are trying to pass to take the guns and ammo away from us law abiding citizens will just cause more tragic deaths that are able to be avoided if our 2nd amendment rights aren't infringed upon and people actually get their CCL's and train plus practice so they know how to use their handguns properly.  Another thing that would help them in a tense situation is if they joined a shooting league so they can get a sense on what fast action and pressure is like while shooting a handgun and still having to be accurate with their shot placement.  But of course this can't happen if enough people like Srinath have influence and put a $100 per bullet tax out there, because no one would then be able to afford to know how to actually handle a firearm properly, much less afford to buy the ammo to have in their handgun for defense purposes.  I for one wouldn't be able to afford to spend $2035 for a single box of 20 rnds of my chosen defense ammo.  That's more then 4 times the cost of my 1911 even with the mods I have had done to it.

R.F.

You do know these guys were armed to the gills and trained well to blow anyone away if they looked @ em sideways right ... and yet they are dead.

Lets see if now a $100 bullet would have done much of anything ... well - this really were assasinations. The bullet can be $1000 ... wont have made a diff.

But in the random deaths yea $100 per pull of the trigger would make a difference.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #196 - 04/04/13 at 01:35:41

Guns aint no big deal unless someone's pointing one at you. I'm sorry for the families that have lost members by gunfire but more children get killed in the bathtub or by doctors.We've got thousands of troops overseas doing nothing when they could be home guarding our children and shooting gangs in Chicago. Chicago should be considered a warzone and the gangs should be wiped out. WE send troops overseas to guard strangers who hate our country when our own population cant walk the streets at night.I'd love to be a sniper in Chicago and send these illegal bastards straight to hell where they belong. Crazy Eight wants to legalise em. They should be made to spend the night on the streets of Chicago or the rough part of Miami unarmed. The goobs had rather shoot someone like me because they're not getting my guns or food if I'm still breathing.Every mass killing has been done by someone on dangerous drugs. Do you blame the guns or the doctor or the pharmaceutical co.? 300 million guns out there. Congress thanks if they take a few million of em off the streets the killing will stop. Who elected these idiots?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #197 - 04/04/13 at 05:46:35

Midnightrider wrote on 04/04/13 at 01:35:41:
Guns aint no big deal unless someone's pointing one at you. I'm sorry for the families that have lost members by gunfire but more children get killed in the bathtub or by doctors.We've got thousands of troops overseas doing nothing when they could be home guarding our children and shooting gangs in Chicago. Chicago should be considered a warzone and the gangs should be wiped out. WE send troops overseas to guard strangers who hate our country when our own population cant walk the streets at night.I'd love to be a sniper in Chicago and send these illegal bastards straight to hell where they belong. Crazy Eight wants to legalise em. They should be made to spend the night on the streets of Chicago or the rough part of Miami unarmed. The goobs had rather shoot someone like me because they're not getting my guns or food if I'm still breathing.Every mass killing has been done by someone on dangerous drugs. Do you blame the guns or the doctor or the pharmaceutical co.? 300 million guns out there. Congress thanks if they take a few million of em off the streets the killing will stop. Who elected these idiots?

+1  MOLON LABE

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #198 - 04/04/13 at 11:01:05

Bill, having a gun is no guarantee you wont get shot, any more than wearing a seat belt is a guarantee you wont get hurt or killed in a wreck, or a helmet will save you.
Its not even rational to say that "Well,, HE had a gun & he still got shot, so, obviously, having a gun cant help you, so, no one should carry guns for self protection.",,Its just STUPID.
YOu actually think like that? REally? Or youre just so desperate for Something that would bolster your "side" that youd stoop to something thats so obviously stupid & just Hope people couldnt counter it?

Hell,, Im surprised that other one hasnt jumped in with a big PLUS ONE,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #199 - 04/04/13 at 15:29:19

I thought the NRA guys said a good guy with a gun will be all that stops a bad guy with a gun ... now you're saying a good guy wont stop a bad guy with a gun all the time ?

Well fair enough ... but  $100 bullet will put the brakes on the bad guy being able to rain bullets ... just because he cant pay for it in cash before he even gets near a target area.

And yes I am working on it, there is so much crap flying today, I am running crazy and barely keeping up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #200 - 04/04/13 at 15:34:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/04/13 at 11:01:05:
Bill, having a gun is no guarantee you wont get shot, any more than wearing a seat belt is a guarantee you wont get hurt or killed in a wreck, or a helmet will save you.
Its not even rational to say that "Well,, HE had a gun & he still got shot, so, obviously, having a gun cant help you, so, no one should carry guns for self protection.",,Its just STUPID.
YOu actually think like that? REally? Or youre just so desperate for Something that would bolster your "side" that youd stoop to something thats so obviously stupid & just Hope people couldnt counter it?

Hell,, Im surprised that other one hasnt jumped in with a big PLUS ONE,,

JOG your IQ keeps peeping through when you post.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #201 - 04/05/13 at 11:47:08

Well would you look at that!! Border Patrol is experiencing an ammunition shortage. "Sorry officers, those billion bullets we have in that back room are for citizens emergencies.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/04/05/border-patrol-now-experi...

The end of freedom is close at hand.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #202 - 04/05/13 at 12:11:24

Boy thats really great,all the scareycats buying up bullets Angry,now we don't have bullets for our homeland security.I guess $100 a bullet is what we will be forced to do.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #203 - 04/05/13 at 13:01:42

bill67 wrote on 04/05/13 at 12:11:24:
Boy thats really great,all the scareycats buying up bullets Angry,now we don't have bullets for our homeland security.I guess $100 a bullet is what we will be forced to do.

First off, I think it would greatly help your understanding if you read the article. Here is an interesting point:

Quote:
Customs and Border Protection [CBP] purchased 36,475,000 rounds of ammunition at a cost of $12,255,040 for fiscal year 2012.

Where did the 36,475,000 rounds of ammunition go? Certainly not to those who need it. My guess is the libs are trying to run up the price to $100 per bullet through supply/demand and are warehousing/destroying the new ammo. I am sure they are saving enough to put down the inevitable citizen revolt before the new Stalin gets crowned. Just a theory because it has happened before.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #204 - 04/05/13 at 13:36:25

This wont be the first thing border patrol "cant find"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #205 - 04/05/13 at 14:30:44

srinath wrote on 04/05/13 at 13:36:25:
This wont be the first thing border patrol "cant find"

Cool.
Srinath.

Now thats funny!!   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 20:34:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.