Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Must Watch!
Reply #2 - 04/02/13 at 07:19:54

Paraquat wrote on 03/11/13 at 06:17:23:
Can't watch youtube videos at work.
What's the gist?

--Steve

This video is not available in your Country.

Shocked

WTF ???

Lips Sealed Now Youtube censors entire nations ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 04/02/13 at 07:30:30

I got to see it anyway, just copy the videoclip code "rrjU-HBkmLE" into an ordinary Youtube dialogue box or type "who am I?" and click on the result.

The video is about Adolf Hitler, yet the description is tailored to make you think it's all about Pres. Barack Obama.

This is the first time in 50 years that the US have such a massive hatred and smear campaign on their currently serving President.
Nobody in Europe has been given such a treatment, not even PM Berlusconi from the Italian Democrats (formerly known as Italian Communist Party)

Should someone be proud, or is someone simply brainwashing the masses to steer the next presidential campaign of 2016 into a specific direction?

Mind you, Hitler rose to power AFTER the Great Economic Depression, not during it...  Undecided

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/02/13 at 08:32:05

There is no mass hatred toward Obama, but the few that hate him hate him sooooo muuuuuucccccchhhhh ...
Not all the 47% that didn't vote for him, but a small subset ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #5 - 04/02/13 at 09:24:48

no mass hatred. you must have never been to oklahoma.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/02/13 at 18:11:39

45acp wrote on 04/02/13 at 09:24:48:
no mass hatred. you must have never been to oklahoma.

Yes I have but before 2008.

So well I guess I was wrong, there is mass hatred toward Obama ...

But see I find it very telling that Obama's tax policy of raising taxes for the over 250,000 income group was criticized by Joe the plumber when he made 50K, and the business he worked for didn't make 250k as it was, and like 20 things had to go just right for him to buy that business let alone get it to over 250K ... and he was complaining about "Obama raising taxes on him" ... very clear to anyone who heard that story that Joe the Plumber was motivated by something else and the tax plan is a cover for what ever it was that he was not wanting out in the open ... and you see you can outright say I dont like your stance on abortion, or on stem cell research, or on gay marriage ... makes you wonder what he was trying to hide. And remember there was no Obamacare ... this was in 2008.

Same with most of the rest who are opposed to Obama on everything from tax policy to Obama care ... the real reason ... can not be mentioned, so we have to argue against a made up reason, and when they lose ... well, since the underlying reason has not been discussed at all, that still is alive and kicking and hence they stay opposed to Obama ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 04/02/13 at 18:12:17

Is it hatred to see someones failures & lies? Is it hatred to believe someone duly elected is a danger to the nation? Is it okay if I felt the same about Bush?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 04/02/13 at 20:23:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/02/13 at 18:12:17:
Is it hatred to see someones failures & lies? Is it hatred to believe someone duly elected is a danger to the nation? Is it okay if I felt the same about Bush?

I am not judging you or any one else - but I am judging Joe the plumber - cos he was a public A$$$hole and was obviously being 2 faced about why he was saying what he did.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #9 - 04/02/13 at 20:59:15

I think many people hate it that a  black man is in the white house.
I think many people hate having a country told that since 40% of its people haven't got access to health care, they as a nation will have to anty up and provide. (It was so much better when we could pretend the churches took care of it - caring for people in poverty). Calling the bluff of the "christian" majority of the olde I am my brother's keeper question.
I think the war on women continues unabated - crappity, they think just cause we get em pregnant we should take care of the baby?  I mean really - a boys gotta have his fun.
I think everytime the Republican Party calls for deregulation, we will have another cluster F..be it Savings and Loans, OSHA compliance, Wall Street, or Big Banks (too big to fail - a good definition of monopoly).
I think the Democratic party runs on institutionalized poverty and supports programs that subtly insure that the percentage of people in poverty never goes down.
I think its time to go to sleep and if  I wake up manana, figure out if its worth the 31/2 hr drive each way to get back to Mass and get my car inspected.
Angry
Oh and JOG- Bush wasn't duely elected, the Republican majority of appointed SUpremes entered into the Florida recount hours before it was finished and stopped it, citing the need to have the election over. Grin
I think the whole world would have ended if we had to wait another day to find out who really won in Florida, be it Bush or Gore.  This action proved to me that the Supreme Court no longer looked to the US Constitution as its primary responsibility.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 04/02/13 at 23:47:45

propaganda from the radical right thats out of touch with the reality of the nation

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 04/03/13 at 06:21:44

Trippah - I dont think the republicons are mad a black man is in the white house. They are mad that he wasn't rich to begin with. They tripped over themselves to butt kiss Herman Cain.

I dont think its the party of the white man anymore, its the party of the rich man.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #12 - 04/03/13 at 20:20:18

I do not hate his skin color, but what he is trying to do to me.  Because I am white, you call me a racist because you can not counter my argument.  If I was black you would call me an Uncle Tom for the same reason.  And these facts will be ignored just like all the rest.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 04/03/13 at 20:28:20

I voted for Obama the first time. Now that he's trying to disarm me I wouldn't let him in my house. I'm a lot of things but I'm not a racist. My pub ticket for 2016 would be Rand Paul and Dr Carson. Paul acts like he has common sense and Dr Carson is one of the smartest human's on the planet. You don't have to be white to be highly intelligent. White liberals hate Carson, now we're going to findout where the truth lies. Obama is smart but he acts more like a King than a president. Not much has changed since he took office except our troops are out of Iraq and my God and Constitutional right to defend myself is trying to be taken away. There's a lot of racist who hate Obama. I no longer respect him but it has nothing to do with color. I do respect his office. I do hope he flys a drone up that little North Korean's a$$. Just don't kill any children this time.

« Last Edit: 04/03/13 at 23:39:54 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #14 - 04/04/13 at 12:03:14

houstonbofh wrote on 04/03/13 at 20:20:18:
I do not hate his skin color, but what he is trying to do to me.  Because I am white, you call me a racist because you can not counter my argument.  If I was black you would call me an Uncle Tom for the same reason.  And these facts will be ignored just like all the rest.

+1000!!!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 15:42:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Must Watch!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.