Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #165 - 03/31/13 at 08:59:46

Midnightrider wrote on 03/30/13 at 23:46:59:
As long as there's no protection for the elementary students they will be sitting ducks. NOTHING Obama has introduced will make them safer.Obama is more interested in who has what than protecting anyone . I think using these kids and parents for personal gain is unforgivable.

That is a great point!! The exploitation of victims for personal and political gain is disgusting and unforgivable!! This from a President that has done nothing for America as a whole, one vacation a month average, what a joke, a very sad joke.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #166 - 03/31/13 at 11:33:38

So far Obama has taken 1/3 the vacation time that GWB took in the same length of time,So Obama needs a lot more vacation time.And GWB did a lot of great things,Lowered the tax for the rich,2 wars.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #167 - 03/31/13 at 14:02:23

The schools get a grant from the Fed Gov for SRO officers.We don't need thousands and thosands of troops in Japan and Germany and a lot of other countries. Let our troops fight the crazies here and guard our most precious commodity.. 71% of Americans interviewed said cut foreign aid.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #168 - 03/31/13 at 15:51:36

Just cos a lot of people think it should be done doesn't automatically make it right ... it may be right, but just opinion doesn't make it so.
Foreign aid is almost the best bang for the buck to raise our standing in the world. You see how many republicons parroted the RMoney's charity giving ... something like that, even an oily bastaerd like RMoney got people to like him with that ...

I'd say we are getting bang for the buck ... is it the best spent ? maybe not, we cant cut it off @ the knees though. People like me in India in the 80's wanted to come to america and not blow up america partially due to foreign aid. Something to think about.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #169 - 03/31/13 at 16:00:02

srinath wrote on 03/31/13 at 15:51:36:
Just cos a lot of people think it should be done doesn't automatically make it right ... it may be right, but just opinion doesn't make it so.
Foreign aid is almost the best bang for the buck to raise our standing in the world. You see how many republicons parroted the RMoney's charity giving ... something like that, even an oily bastaerd like RMoney got people to like him with that ...

I'd say we are getting bang for the buck ... is it the best spent ? maybe not, we cant cut it off @ the knees though. People like me in India in the 80's wanted to come to america and not blow up america partially due to foreign aid. Something to think about.

Cool.
Srinath.

The thing is, is our government is spending more money on foreign aid then they are to help those that need it here in our own country. Our government needs to think more about our own people then the rest of the world.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #170 - 03/31/13 at 17:05:56

rfw2003 wrote on 03/31/13 at 16:00:02:
srinath wrote on 03/31/13 at 15:51:36:

Cool.
Srinath.

The thing is, is our government is spending more money on foreign aid then they are to help those that need it here in our own country. Our government needs to think more about our own people then the rest of the world.

R.F.

That may be the case, but you still cant say - yea cut that and give me this, cos I am not willing to do anything different in my life and want to have guns guns guns ...

Just cos it needs to be cut, doesn't mean it should get cut and given to you. Same with corruption, same with anything else. Cut Obama care and gimme the $$$ ... sorry no, aint gonna happen.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #171 - 03/31/13 at 18:46:06

The last thing we need is paying stupid cops to stand around schools.Cops are only tough when It 4 on one and thats after they get them handcuffed and then they kick them.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #172 - 03/31/13 at 18:51:56

bill67 wrote on 03/31/13 at 18:46:06:
The last thing we need is paying stupid cops to stand around schools.Cops are only tough when It 4 on one and thats after they get them handcuffed and then they kick them.

Shhh we're still bickering about who will pay for them. This argument is so hollow from 30 different angles, but we need to bicker, else the republicons wont have anything else to do.

Its finally turned warm, but rained 1/2 day yesterday and all of today.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #173 - 03/31/13 at 19:49:35

bill67 wrote on 03/31/13 at 18:46:06:

Hey, you've spent some time in California!! Don't forget the guy with the garden hose they shot because they felt "threatened'. Or the couple of 'dark colored trucks" they filled with bullet holes because Dorner was driving a "dark colored truck"...in Big Bear.

« Last Edit: 04/01/13 at 12:40:09 by Dane Allen »  

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #174 - 03/31/13 at 20:02:16

bill67 wrote on 03/31/13 at 11:33:38:
So far Obama has taken 1/3 the vacation time that GWB took in the same length of time,So Obama needs a lot more vacation time.And GWB did a lot of great things,Lowered the tax for the rich,2 wars.

Did Bush spend a million to golf with Tiger Woods? Yep, lowered taxes for the rich who were, in turn, able to provide the best job market in generations. If it keeps me employed at a great job then I say YAY Tax Cuts for the Rich!!!!

You guys keep bringing up the wars...how many democraps voted for these wars??? 100%? 99%? 98%? Democrats were as blood thirsty as anyone, then Code Pink came along and war was bad, then Obama got elected and war was good again. Now it's war is great under Obama and Evil Buh started it and it was bad then. I love the elastic moral standards of liberals.

Poor Cindy Sheehan - tossed aside like a used condom  Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #175 - 03/31/13 at 21:16:25

We were for the war, as a people my friend - till we found out they were all lies. Afghanisthan - yes, Iraq, hell no.

And Bush's job market was the best in generations ? Man I think there is some sorta Republicon job they give to republicons and a Obamacare tax that they seem to have hit just republicons with. Bush's job market was based on inflating the housing bubble and feeding illegals to that freight train ...

And on cops - you seem to be shooting @ your own side there - rfw wants cops in schools that will be "paid for out of their own budget". Bill contended they were useless. You countered with "they are less than useless, they are downright dangerous". So you may have to take that up with rfw.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #176 - 03/31/13 at 21:44:05

Dane Allen wrote on 03/31/13 at 20:02:16:
You guys keep bringing up the wars...how many democraps voted for these wars??? 100%? 99%? 98%? Democrats were as blood thirsty as anyone, then Code Pink came along and war was bad, then Obama got elected and war was good again. Now it's war is great under Obama and Evil Buh started it and it was bad then. I love the elastic moral standards of liberals.

Poor Cindy Sheehan - tossed aside like a used condom  Grin

Your imagination is running away with it ... or you thoroughly lack any common sense. So let me put it in plain english - atleast as I see it.

No one says "war is good again" war is like $$$ it doesn't have a conscience. The reasons and underlying evidence for it is what makes it justified or not. When you enter into a war with false pretenses and claim that "we will be welcomed as liberators" and claim WMD are in Iraq, and what not, 1000's of pages of lies - then we are against it - obviously after we know it was lies.
No one says afghanisthan was a bad war to get into. No one is against it even now, we just got into it without an exit strategy which is Bush's fault in that war, but now with Bin Laden dead the exit is being planned.

We are just saying we need to prudently end it with the right draw down so we dont paint ourselves into a corner. As in dont withdraw the platoons close to the Kuwait border and lose the supply routes to the insurgency and there by strategically screw the ones in the middle of the country. No one says the Iraq war is good now. No one says the afghanisthan war was bad even when bush was running things. However the proper way to unwind both is what is under debate.

I dunno where you get these random points you assign "liberals" to. It however does have a name ... its a strawman argument. Look it up. I've debated people like you going back 30 years in 2 languages. You dont have a prayer if you fall back onto your strawman every chance you get.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #177 - 04/01/13 at 11:38:02

"According to the CIA's report, all U.S. intelligence experts agree that Iraq is seeking nuclear weapons. There is little question that Saddam Hussein wants to develop nuclear weapons." Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) - Congressional Record, October 9, 2002

WWW   IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #178 - 04/01/13 at 12:37:56

verslagen1 wrote on 04/01/13 at 11:38:02:
"According to the CIA's report, all U.S. intelligence experts agree that Iraq is seeking nuclear weapons. There is little question that Saddam Hussein wants to develop nuclear weapons." Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) - Congressional Record, October 9, 2002

Nice one !!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #179 - 04/01/13 at 20:27:28

Dane Allen wrote on 04/01/13 at 12:37:56:
verslagen1 wrote on 04/01/13 at 11:38:02:

Nice one !!!

Oh god this tripe again ... dude everyone wants nuclear weapons. I want nuclear weapons. This means nothing. I am just about as likely to get it as Iraq was. We were told he had nuclear weapons ...

This has been beaten to death before, in that yellow cake threads - last week.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 01:29:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.