Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter (Read 523 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shoo
Reply #45 - 03/01/13 at 05:07:51

nope. I value your input on every other topic but this one JOG.
I've yet to find any conspiracy theorist who can even begin to explain how explosive charges were planted, who and how many were involved etc....
Until you can realistically create a feasible story how that could have been done;  ignoring evidence right in front of you and going through piles of ruble recreating an castrophic event after the fact is nonsense. I want one of you 9/11 guys to spend some time on how it could have been pulled off.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 03/01/13 at 09:27:07

They were doing an "elevator renovation" just prior. Employees there said in the weeks prior there were floors shut down & access was given to "maintenance". & Odd is it not that Just as this happened, the security company, headed by one of the Bush crime family, well,, their contract expired & they didnt try to keep it. & John Oniel ( sp?), who was a thorn in the side of the political establishment, was offered the job & died there that day.

Suggest you spend a few hours looking for info that suports me,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 03/01/13 at 09:39:29

Oooo cool the Bush crime family was involved ... OK I have to say, I'm going to let this topic be JOG's cos it works well to my Bush Bashing ...
Throw in a few Cheney is the devil slogans and I'm all yours.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 03/01/13 at 10:43:12

Jeb declared martial law in Fla , prior to 9/11. Look it up.
That whole clan is like a band of Gypsies, with each having their own "specialty" in crime. WEll, possibly with the exception of George, he just destroys businesses he owns & countries he gets in control of.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 03/01/13 at 11:06:33

Securacom

This is as meaningless as the fact the Bush and Hinckley families knew each other. (both families were in the oil business; of course they knew each other…)

I looked up Securacom. They had contracts for dozens of buildings and corporations.

Kroll Inc. - Securacom sold security-related equipment to the New York Port Authority for the security of the World Trade Center. Securacom's contract for the sale of equipment was terminated in 1998.
Marvin Bush, son of US president George H.W. Bush, and brother to US president George W. Bush, served on the board of directors from 1993- 2000, leaving prior to the attacks on the WTC.

Again, you are doing the equivalent of going to a junk yard with a pre-conceived story and then looking for items that match your theory. Every item you come up with is easily explained away. Nothing you’ve given me so far is unanswered.

Show me a verified copy of a memo which ordered the business’s in all 3 towers, on the two floors where the collapse started, (and I’ll accept any memo for building 7)stating they needed to evacuate their offices while they performed maintenance that for some unknown reason, could not be done at night?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 03/02/13 at 18:37:48

Have a look

elevator renovation twin towers

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 03/03/13 at 06:03:59

elevator columns are not perimeter columns.

Again, you would have to kick out numerous business, have them shut down for a couple days, tear apart the walls, find some way to place hundreds of pounds of explosives in hundreds of different areas in 3 different buildings and everything worked despite getting hit by planes traveling 500 mps and a 2000 degree fire. And now, no one can produce a memo or a hundred witness that could say "yes, i had to leave the 74 floor for two days" and someone else say "I had to leave the other tower etc....."

If you are going to cite logic when you examine the wreckage of 9/11, all i'm asking is you use logic throughout the entire process.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #52 - 03/03/13 at 07:21:09

Mite be true, based on OUR knowledge of explosives. Im pretty sure there are things out there us little people arent privy to.
The elevators were the guts of those buildings. Look at pics of construction. Those wouldnt have just fallen in on themselves. Buildings are Built with fire induced weakness taken into account,
Architects & engineers agree with me.Lots of them

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 03/03/13 at 10:07:49

lots of them do not. after all this time, any explosive that was secret back then would be common today.

all i ask is for you or someone to explain a viable  and reasonable plan how the explosive could have been planted in 3 large commercial buildings without anyone knowing. how dozens and dozens of people knew they were going to kill 25,000 people and no one has spilled the beans yet, how the planes hit the exact floors they needed to hit and how the explosvies remained intact and of course, why and who did this to begin with.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 03/03/13 at 17:29:43

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/13 at 10:07:49:

lots of them do not. after all this time, any explosive that was secret back then would be common today.

& YOu know this How, exactly? Theres a time limit on secret nuts? Did anyone else besides me happen to see the analysis of the dust that had thermite in it?

all i ask is for you or someone to explain a viable  and reasonable plan how the explosive could have been planted in 3 large commercial buildings without anyone knowing. how dozens and dozens of people knew they were going to kill 25,000 people and no one has spilled the beans yet, how the planes hit the exact floors they needed to hit and how the explosvies remained intact and of course, why and who did this to begin with.

How many people knew about the atom bomb project that stayed a secret?

How many knew it was a lie about what happened in North Vietnam that we went to war over where many thousands of our guys died? Why didnt tthey come forward & say WAIT,, This is wrong!

WHO did it>? Why? Way too many suspects & reasons are myriad. For one, tho, look at the guy who leased them. Look at how he insured them. Also, note that the occupancy was low, they needed asbestos removed & they couldnt afford to take them down & they couldnt get a permit to blow them up.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 03/03/13 at 19:38:32

both of those are war situations which is vastly different and those secrets are out which by the way, is how the terrorist kept in a secret.

By the way, it's been 12 years; if there were secrets, they'd be out by now.

I guess it's time to punt on this. I will never, in a million years, believe for one second 9/11 was anything other than what it was.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 03/04/13 at 09:17:57

I will say it's been 12 years and ask why haven't they declassified all the information? Why is there any reason at all to doubt them if they have nothing to hide?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 03/04/13 at 10:26:20

Paraquat wrote on 03/04/13 at 09:17:57:
I will say it's been 12 years and ask why haven't they declassified all the information? Why is there any reason at all to doubt them if they have nothing to hide?

--Steve

Disaster response plans are national secret ... I dont think they can ever declassify all of em.
However I dont think the govt blew up any buildings. Fires progress up the elevator and other internal passages. The buildings are insulated on the outside, not inside. It will hold the heat in.
The collapse was indeed like a demolition, but I think a fire should also cause something similar.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 03/04/13 at 16:58:12

what's not declassified?

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #59 - 03/05/13 at 09:07:25

srinath wrote on 02/13/13 at 05:31:36:
Built2Last wrote on 02/12/13 at 23:52:25:
Cars kill more people than guns, wanna outlaw cars?

In fact, motorcycles are more dangerous.. let's outlaw them!

That's why you have a driving test and a license and tons of checks and balances - like DUI check points, yearly inspections, yearly registration etc etc ... and guess what - you have insurance, try driving without it.

Essentially you institute all that in a gun ownership right and we can talk.

Cool.
Srinath.

Here in Washington state Motorcycles are not required to have insurance, so we can remove that off your list.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 01:21:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.