Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter (Read 523 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shoo
Reply #60 - 03/05/13 at 10:21:12

Dj12midnit wrote on 03/05/13 at 09:07:25:
srinath wrote on 02/13/13 at 05:31:36:
Built2Last wrote on 02/12/13 at 23:52:25:
Cars kill more people than guns, wanna outlaw cars?

In fact, motorcycles are more dangerous.. let's outlaw them!

That's why you have a driving test and a license and tons of checks and balances - like DUI check points, yearly inspections, yearly registration etc etc ... and guess what - you have insurance, try driving without it.

Essentially you institute all that in a gun ownership right and we can talk.

Cool.
Srinath.

Here in Washington state Motorcycles are not required to have insurance, so we can remove that off your list.

And in Idaho you dont have to wear a helmet ... when they consider everything around you is a lot bigger than you are, they assume you'd be very careful not to run into something ...

No so with a car is it in WA ? I used to live in spokane BTW, great town.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #61 - 03/05/13 at 18:17:31

Have to have insurance for the car. We can also carry a gun. Open or concealed with a permit.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #62 - 03/05/13 at 18:56:37

Dj12midnit wrote on 03/05/13 at 18:17:31:
Have to have insurance for the car. We can also carry a gun. Open or concealed with a permit.

And you can legally smoke pot ... I like it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 03/18/13 at 05:35:56

Not that there was EVER any validity to a Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, this should end any possible discussion. The findings are similar to the two Columbine murderers. They planned and worked on the details of their attack for years and the ability (or lack thereof) of a target to fight back was an important factor in being selected.

The gunman behind the shooting massacre at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School reportedly compiled extensive research about previous mass murders into a spreadsheet containing roughly 500 people.

The New York Daily News reports that an obsessive Adam Lanza produced a spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide in tiny 9-point font that required a special printer on past mass killings and attempted murders.

“We were told [Lanza] had around 500 people on this sheet,” a law enforcement veteran told the newspaper. “Names and the number of people killed and the weapons that were used, even the precise make and model of the weapons. It had to have taken years. It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research.”

Twenty children and six adults were killed at the school on Dec. 14 by Lanza, who also killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, before taking his own life as police responded to the school. It has previously been reported that law enforcement officials found research about previous mass murderers at the Newtown, Conn., Lanza shared with his mother, but the extent of that research was not explicitly clear.

A law enforcement veteran who attended the International Association of Police Chiefs and Colonels mid-year meeting in New Orleans last week — a conference where state police colonels share information — told columnist Mike Lupica that gunmen like Lanza should be referred to as “glory killers” instead of mass murderers.

“They don’t believe this was just a spreadsheet. They believe it was a score sheet,” the unidentified career cop told Lupica. “This was the work of a video gamer, and that it was his intent to put his own name at the very top of that list. They believe that he picked an elementary school because he felt it was a point of least resistance, where he could rack up the greatest number of kills. That’s what (the Connecticut police) believe.”

Investigators also believe Lanza was determined not to be killed by responding officers, according to the unidentified officer.

“They believe that [Lanza] believed that it was the way to pick up the easiest points,” he continued. “It’s why he didn’t want to be killed by law enforcement. In the code of a gamer, even a deranged gamer like this little bastard, if somebody else kills you, they get your points. They believe that’s why he killed himself.

“They have pictures from two years before, with the guy all strapped with weapons, posing with a pistol to his head,” the officer continued. “That’s the thing you have to understand: He had this laid out for years before.”

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #64 - 03/18/13 at 07:28:50

Which is why he should be referred to as "mentally unstable killer" instead of by name, so future mentally unstable killers will not seek glory and martyrdom.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #65 - 03/18/13 at 08:34:02

. They believe that he picked an elementary school because he felt it was a point of least resistance, where he could rack up the greatest number of kills. That’s what (the Connecticut police) believe.”

Which , once again, is the essesnce of WHY having "Gun Free" zones is STUPID.

& The "Answer they want for us? Be unarmed.
What do They want? Armed guards for themselves & their kids that we pay for.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #66 - 03/18/13 at 12:27:04

"What do They want? Armed guards for themselves & their kids that we pay for" They put out a video for us to go after the armed madman gunman with a pair of scissors. Being the patriot that I am I'm selling off my gun collection and buy more scissors. Joe Biden wants us to empty our guns into the air if we have an intruder. Sounds like a plan to me.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #67 - 03/18/13 at 19:13:45

Gun free zones are stupid.
We should post armed guards at every school, gas station, post office, hospital, bank, grocery store, liquor store, auto parts store, feed store and dmv in the country. The $100 per bullet tax will pay for arming and training people that work there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #68 - 03/18/13 at 21:48:09

I dont know how many people remember the stories of sacrifice by the people & the volunteers who went off to WWII, but, considering the state of the nation & the qualified people who are unemployed, I wouldnt be at all surprised to find teachers willing to arm themselves & pay for their own training. YOur tax isnt a tax. Its a way to strip people of a weapon,period.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #69 - 03/19/13 at 05:21:35

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/18/13 at 21:48:09:
I dont know how many people remember the stories of sacrifice by the people & the volunteers who went off to WWII, but, considering the state of the nation & the qualified people who are unemployed, I wouldnt be at all surprised to find teachers willing to arm themselves & pay for their own training. YOur tax isnt a tax. Its a way to strip people of a weapon,period.

I can see teachers wanting to be armed and trained and do it as a public service without getting paid. But if there aren't enough of those in a school, there will need to be people we are paying to do it.

My tax is a way to prevent a rain of bullets cos no one can afford it. "Good people" dont need several 1000 bullets and the capability to rain it onto a crowd.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #70 - 03/19/13 at 05:33:32

& just exactly how is it you know what good people need?

& How many guns does it take for a Gun Free Zone to no longer be gun free?
Not a darn ONE,,
Take the stupid sign down, make it legal for trained & licensed people to carry there. Thats it,All done with the Free Killing Zone.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #71 - 03/19/13 at 06:15:18

Just because the sign is no longer there dont make it a "gun zone". You have to get armed people in. IMHO people who are obviously armed.
In fact I would prefer the sign stays on, and you have people authorised to carry carrying in the open. The advantage there is that anyone unauthorised to carry who does carry in there, we can penalise them more stiffly.

One of those "This is a gun free zone except for these people to whom we have given permits to carry these mac 12's, beware, those mofo's are ready to bring the rain".

Cool.
Srinath.

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/19/13 at 05:33:32:

& How many guns does it take for a Gun Free Zone to no longer be gun free?
Not a darn ONE,,
Take the stupid sign down, make it legal for trained & licensed people to carry there. Thats it,All done with the Free Killing Zone.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #72 - 03/19/13 at 15:08:22

thank you JOG.

I'll decide what i need, thank you very much.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #73 - 03/19/13 at 18:16:28

WebsterMark wrote on 03/19/13 at 15:08:22:

thank you JOG.

I'll decide what i need, thank you very much.

That is what the NRA recomends. Random gun carry into school and anywhere will remove the whole good vs bad thing, and we cant be certain we outnumber the bad with good.
Ergo, we need to keep them gun free, except for the ones we have armed and dropped in there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #74 - 03/21/13 at 07:50:22

No, Srinath, there is no need to actively drive guns into schools. Take the sign down. Make it legal for people to carry. Thats enough to make it No Longer a Safe Bet for a shooter. Or maybe you havent had time to snap to the fact that these shootings happen Precisely where there is No CHANCE of an armed response?

pplications for gun permits have jumped in Newtown, Conn., since a school massacre there revived the national debate on gun control and led to worries about new restrictions.

Newtown in recent years has issued about 130 gun permits annually. Police say the town received 79 permit applications in the three months since the Dec. 14 massacre, well over double the normal pace.

Robert Berkins, records manager for Newtown police, says many applicants are expressing concerns that their gun rights will be taken away.

These people have seen tragedy & are intelligent enough to see what the answer is. Being unarmed isnt smart.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 00:53:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.