Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter (Read 523 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shoo
Reply #15 - 02/18/13 at 11:15:12

I can't find the article now as I'm swamped here at work but I'm sure JOG will find it.
They had teams sweep through, floor by floor, evacuating all personnel and then "investigating for explosives" prior to 9/11.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 02/18/13 at 15:24:01

WebsterMark wrote on 02/18/13 at 09:37:34:
They had teams with dogs sweeping the Towers for weeks prior to September 11th.

what?

I can assure you this didn't happen to WTC 2. I have friends I have spoken to about it about 5-6 years ago.
Am I agreeing with webster here ?

JOG - How big the fire needs to be depends on how low in the building it is and how hot it is ... and a gas or electrical fire can get extremely hot, still be relatively small and cause serious damage and barely be visible, and once the building is down, it may not even have been visible. Its easily explainable how it fell ... however where are you going with the building being demolished ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/19/13 at 05:44:27

Ill stick with the quotes from the firemen that the fires were not gonna be hard to handle,

YOu Can NOT create symmetrical collapse with Asymmetrical damage.
Period

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 02/19/13 at 05:56:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/19/13 at 05:44:27:
Ill stick with the quotes from the firemen that the fires were not gonna be hard to handle,

Period

OK demolitions are done with dynamite right ? dynamite has a distinch smell, not the general burning of say paper smell ... ask those firemen if they smelled that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 02/19/13 at 06:11:17

I saw a 9/11 documentary and I distinctily remember firemen saying something different. I never heard anyone say the fires were not going to be hard to handle. I would need to see video of several experienced firemen (Captains) on the scene saying that, not written quotes.

as far as symmetrical collapse; i told you about my experience shooting a disc of wax with a pellet gun; how it split into triangle pieces like it had been cut with a pizza cutter. the explanation of floors pancaking on top of one another makes the most sense. certainly far more than a conspriacy theory which would need to have hundreds of people involved and a complex plan which included placing hundreds of charges all wired together and detonated at the same time in 3 seperate buildings. Sorry, but that just does not seem even remotely possible.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 02/19/13 at 06:30:11

Nope, the clock disproves the Floors Pancaking idea. ERven the report says that didnt happen,
Every time a floofr falls onto another there is energy absorbed & time spent. The towers fell too fast for that to have been the case.
There were a few segments of time when building 7 very nearly achieved free fall speed. That means almost Zero resistance.
A piece of wax shattering is quite different from hundreds of corner connections thru a building giving up all at the same time.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 02/19/13 at 07:00:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/19/13 at 06:30:11:
Nope, the clock disproves the Floors Pancaking idea. ERven the report says that didnt happen,
Every time a floofr falls onto another there is energy absorbed & time spent. The towers fell too fast for that to have been the case.
There were a few segments of time when building 7 very nearly achieved free fall speed. That means almost Zero resistance.
A piece of wax shattering is quite different from hundreds of corner connections thru a building giving up all at the same time.

Time spent ... of course there is time spent, 0 time does not exist ... how much time is the question. Free fall speed ? what is the speed of free fall ? you mean terminal velocity ? around 125 mph which is the speed of a human in a X formation in sky diving free fall ? not even a demolition acheives that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/19/13 at 07:08:07

What report? The NIST says their working theory is undermind completely by the time it took the buildings to fall? I don't believe that's what the report says.

Seismic data shows a gradual building up of shock waves

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 02/20/13 at 12:32:31

I cant bnelieve how obvious this is & how hard it is for [people to get it.

How was it that metal was still glowing red when it was dug up weeks after?
Not every explosive smells like dynamite,

You REALLY think those Tall Skinny building fell straight down & would not have fallen over & that happened from a fire? REally?

Lets GIVE the fire sufficient heat to make all that metal fail, Ill do that, its not possible, but, as a thot exercise, Ill do it.,.

NOW, make that fire heat  Every vertical member sufficiently to fail , all at the same time.
If one main vertical member doesnt fail, then it falls Over,

Now,, For the Pancake theory,,

That whole idea is, Floor detaches from supports & Falls, knocking the next floor loose from Its supports & building up power as it falls, is that right?
I need to understand what it is exactly that is being proposed here, so, someone, spell it out for me,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 02/20/13 at 15:23:30

How was it that metal was still glowing red when it was dug up weeks after?

1) I'm not sure that is true. I would need to see video with some type of  time stamp. I would not trust 'what someone says they saw'. I've heard some guy talk about what the firemen said, but when I read their full statments, it's clear he took what they said out of context for example.

2) Many materials retain heat and do not degrade quickly in a non-oxygen environment even without a constant replacment of energy source. I believe this is known as an exothermic reaction.  I learned this the hard way selling carbon fiber when a ‘cooled’ load of partially carbonized fiber ignited after 16 hours or so when the heat built back up in the fiber while it sat in the warehouse. I have no idea if steel can have this same property. I do know tires can burn below surface for months if not years.

You REALLY think those Tall Skinny building fell straight down & would not have fallen over & that happened from a fire? REally?

I think it’s somewhat intuitive isn’t it? One section of the floor eventually gave way and broke free of the columns. As it fell, it pulled the other corners free since they were also weak. As it hit the floor below which was also weakened by the heat, they broke free and so on. At some point, they hit floors where the columns were unaffected by the heat, but the weight and energy was too great for them to support it so they gave way. If you’re saying the building fell straight down, that’s not true. Look at the videos and you can see a tiny shift to one side. The buildings were so large it looks like it fell straight down, but I can see a slight slant to one side. Just look at the video. Also, you can completely discard the ‘free fall’ theory as well. You can see in the video objects falling faster than the building. Look at it. Isn’t the reason because the floors were held up a fraction of a second until they broke free by the weight? At least for the first few floors; after that I doubt they offered any resistance.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 02/20/13 at 16:55:40

They broke free from WHAT?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 02/20/13 at 16:59:06

For a Troofer much of any engineering evidence makes no difference ... they'd use pseudo scientific jargon like "freefall" and so on to try to prove their point ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 02/20/13 at 17:26:12

They broke free from WHAT?

What? floor joist are attached to columns in one fashion or another. i don't know what specific joint they used.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 02/20/13 at 17:28:01

If youd take the time to go study a few of the timed videos , (or did the NRA block those, too?) youd see that building 7, not hit by a plane, DID reach freefall speed, That you cant read that word & understand the significance isnt my problem. But, it means there was ZERO resistance from the buildings framework,.,
That means pancaking did not occur.

However,, back to the Pancake theory,

What was it the floors Broke Free FROM?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 02/20/13 at 18:11:40

A "video" gave you the knowledge that it reached free fall speed ? that is so cool ... didn't know you had a radar/lidar in your eye ...

So now what is freefall speed ? the terminal velocity of ~125 mph of a sky diver ?

Anyway a demolition with a toyota hilux truck sitting on it was filmed by the british top gear in 2006-07. That truck got to the top of the rubble sitting essentially intact. So a demolition doesn't reach freefall speed.

Demolitions barely hit 30-40 mph but see I have not measured it, I dont have radar in my eyeballs. Must be the NRA that has blocked that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 16:07:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.