Send Topic Print
More Fear (Read 777 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: More Fear
Reply #60 - 01/02/21 at 19:25:23

I can guarantee anonymity as I would not need to know the identity of the person claiming they have WATCHED the positive test counted and the negative test not counted by the State of WA.

How exactly is a a CNA that works in a Veterans retirement home gaining access to WA State's documentation process anyway?  And why would a VA funded facility have a policy that says to not report negative tests?  Before anyone says "for money" that's not how funding is distributed no matter how many internet articles say it is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 01/02/21 at 20:36:36

And why would a VA funded facility have a policy that says to not report negative test

Never said that..
The false positives remain.
Or THEY do it die
I know where my money is

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 01/02/21 at 20:39:24

If false positives remain then what is the problem?

You take 1000 positives, and subtract the 500 false positives.  You have 500 positives.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #63 - 01/02/21 at 21:22:46

Because each positive is a case,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #64 - 01/02/21 at 21:29:58

and subtract the 500 false positives.

When?
Using what data to identify which were the false positives?

You say this stuff and apparently believe that is how it is being done
I guess you missed all the dust that had to be kicked up to get the obviously bullshit CV19 deaths that were gunshot and motorcycle crashes, while you pretend that is standard operating procedure, gather data, scrub bad information later,,  HA,, such a ludicrous idea.
That is not how a reasonable person would conduct it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 01/02/21 at 22:17:22

"When?
Using what data to identify which were the false positives?
"

What data is she using to claim they are being counted to begin with?

"The false positives are cases, reported to, not CNN, not Facebook, but for to the state. Not removed after it's proven false."

She's WATCHING that happen.  How?  How does she know it is not removed or otherwise accounted for?  If she didn't report her false positive how the hell will anyone ever in any State in any location ever record that?  Is she saying there is no system for reporting a negative test, or is she not reporting it at all?

According to WA CDE there are 4 states of recorded test results for SARS-COV-02 in their system, is she saying that's not true?  Are they in violation of WAC 246-101.?

https://app.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-101

"You say this stuff and apparently believe that is how it is being done"

And how many DC's did you process?  What is incorrect with them, how should they be adjusted?  How many bodies have you loaded into trailers?  I believe it is being done because I am actually doing this stuff, not sitting at home letting the internet tell me what is going on.  So yeah I believe the stuff I see and do is the stuff that happens, this is why I do not believe motorcycle accidents are being documented as PCoD SARS-COV-2.

"I guess you missed all the dust that had to be kicked up to get the obviously bullshit CV19 deaths that were gunshot and motorcycle crashes, while you pretend that is standard operating procedure, gather data, scrub bad information later,,  HA,, such a ludicrous idea."

I guess you missed when I said in CO there would be a secondary counting system because the provisional data won't meet our operational standards when we had this exact conversation the first 10 times.  Now that system is in place, just as I said, for the reasons I said.

It is not an ideal system, I agreed with you on that several, several times.  I agree again.  I agree.  What I do not agree with is saying the CDC is lying because the news is lying.  If Webstermark lies to you about something I did that was stupid, I am the liar?  I am the liar in that situation?

If you do something and post it here for everyone to see and I lie about it... you are a liar?

Your friend somehow as a CNA in a retirement home is WATCHING WA State count positive tests count as a case, an more importantly not removing false positives.  How?

How does she know that the positive cases then reported as negative are not being addressed?  Or is she saying that there is no process for reporting a false positive?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 01/02/21 at 23:30:59

https://notthebee.com/article/minnesota-man-thrown-from-an-automobile-listed-as-
a-covid-death-and-other-shenanigans-uncovered-in-minnesota

Why don't you ask someone in Washington State what happens when they have a false positive.
I'm done with this

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 01/03/21 at 07:16:22

"Why don't you ask someone in Washington State what happens when they have a false positive.
I'm done with this"

I already did, 22 of them.

I didn't bring this up, you did:

"The false positives are cases, reported to, not CNN, not Facebook, but for to the state. Not removed after it's proven false."

You know a CNA that claims they "WATCHED" that the State of Washington is not removing positive case count when false positives exist.  According to WA CDE this is not true, as a matter of fact they have multiple public releases correcting count due to this.

That is your argument, not mine.  I am just asking how a CNA is watching the false positives not be counted.  How is she confirming false positives are reported, and how is she accessing the CDE database?  As usual when asked for real information people can use all the sudden there's nothing more to say.

As for this:
https://notthebee.com/article/minnesota-man-thrown-from-an-automobile-listed-as-

a-covid-death-and-other-shenanigans-uncovered-in-minnesota

How many times do I need to agree?  I agree.

I.

Agree.

I agree that this is bad, nonsense, inaccurate, wrong, misconstrued, etc.  I agree, or concur, or any other way of saying "yeah man I thinks its BS too."

That nonsense is why CO has a secondary counting system.  Continue to ignore it but it won't stop it from being true.  Also I said that there aren't multiple CD's that show Covid as PCoD, exactly like that article confirms.  So they see exactly what I see.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #68 - 01/04/21 at 08:13:10

Eegore wrote on 01/03/21 at 07:16:22:
 I agree that this is bad, nonsense, inaccurate, wrong, misconstrued, etc.  I agree, or concur, or any other way of saying "yeah man I thinks its BS too." ...

Agreeing, does NOT STOP,
the FEAR, the Media/government/Dr. Heim/Dr. Fauci,
are spreading !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 01/04/21 at 10:34:01

"Agreeing, does NOT STOP,
the FEAR, the Media/government/Dr. Heim/Dr. Fauci,
are spreading !"

I never claimed it did.  But using a different topic that I agree on to prove a point about a separate issue is pointless.

I am asking how a CNA is accessing the CDE in WA State and can "WATCH" that reported false positives are not being counted.

JoG's answer to that is pointing out death certificate discrepancies.  It's like me asking how his friend WATCHED who broke my window and he shows me a police report on carjackings in the area telling me what a poor job they do at preventing crime.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #70 - 01/06/21 at 08:48:10

You're clearly correct.
WTF was I thinking?
From the get go all we've seen is honesty in reporting.
Why, I've never been more surprised, seeing the lengths they have gone to to ensure CV19 wasn't blown out of proportion or used to needlessly bankrupt people and screw the economy. Nobody would USE a problem to further their agenda while cruelly destroying lives.. Nope, never..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 01/06/21 at 10:18:46

"You're clearly correct.
WTF was I thinking?
From the get go all we've seen is honesty in reporting.
Why, I've never been more surprised, seeing the lengths they have gone to to ensure CV19 wasn't blown out of proportion or used to needlessly bankrupt people and screw the economy. Nobody would USE a problem to further their agenda while cruelly destroying lives.. Nope, never.."

I already agreed with you on this.  I have said long before Covid ever happened that I do not even use mainstream or entertainment news as source material.  I said I average multiple verified sources to begin an assessment.  You however will argue law from a photoshopped Facebook image.  

You brought up that you have reliable source material and when I ask for more information you bring up how sh!tty the news is.  

I know there is sh!t news, that is why I am asking you for information about your credible source.  It's simple: I am asking how or if a CNA is accessing the CDE in WA State and can "WATCH" that reported false positives are not being counted.  

You are answering that by telling me how death certificates, in a different State, that you won't even look at, are wrong.  Also for me to ask someone in WA.  You mean like the source you brought up as leverage to your argument?

Nobody I know can figure out how a CNA can get into the CDE database and watch false positives be exempt from the counting, and if so how are they deciding how many they are releasing to the public since WA does show false positives in their data.  Or is she just watching TV somewhere and claiming the numbers do not match up?  How is she "WATCHING" this happen?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #72 - 01/07/21 at 07:00:41

Why was the woman shot and killed ?
Why/How did 4 others have, ‘medical emergencies’ ?
  (did someone kneel on their neck ?)
Which buildings, in DC and in cities across the Nation get burnt to the ground ?
Which stores got looted, and destroyed ?
Where is the footage from the body-cams of the Capitol Police ?

The start of hiding info, creating more FEAR, and telling lies to CYA.
Just what the tt clones want !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #73 - 01/07/21 at 08:56:17

I don't think "why" someone was shot and killed is typically released in under 24 hours in situations similar to this.  A declaration that can be used in court has to be stated carefully.

"Where is the footage from the body-cams of the Capitol Police ?"

Up until the 2020 Justice in Policing Act federal law enforcement, like Capital Police did not require the use of body cameras.  There is a timeframe to implement that is longer than the active date of the Act and the date of the incident.

So body cams may not be available.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 01/07/21 at 10:19:29

MnSpring wrote on 01/07/21 at 07:00:41:
Why was the woman shot and killed ?

An ounce of effort to research this would give you an answer, but being uniformed doesn't stop you from forming an opinion anyway.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:47:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More Fear

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.